Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Travel Agency & Vacations (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/travel-agency-vacations-266/)
-   -   TRACKING - **Sheldon's Sales!!! Vacation Party News Here!!! Part 9 (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/travel-agency-vacations-266/tracking-%2A%2Asheldons-sales-vacation-party-news-511348/)

canonymous05-29-2009 07:27 AM

TRACKING - **Sheldon's Sales!!! Vacation Party News Here!!! Part 9

The party thread started on Sept 9, 2008.
PART 9

Party News!!!

There are raffles in the app, not on the Web.

Party time is 1 pm KT every day...no zones

Please come and tell us your party stories and news!

momof2teens reports Sheldon's sales every day!!!

PartyScout still can't party but misses her friends!

Please come and say HELLO!

:'(:'(It is sad times for PartyScout. On Oct. 17, 2012, Ganz made Parties DELUXE ONLY and she and a LOT of her friends can no longer party together!:'(:'(

PartyScout is still hoping Ganz will change things back.....

********************************************************************************

Party Time!
Meet our mascot
PartyScout!!!!

She LOVES parties!

Official Party Photo album hosted by webexpert
HERE
Please post your photos there

:2funny:Here's a photo of one of the Look Alike Parties:2funny:

http://i27.tinypic.com/21e6z5z.jpg

Get on your party gear!!;D;D;D

If it's Party Time on your Vacation, please post
Destination, Zone and Times
On this Thread

Did you win a food?
Did you win the raffle?
Raffles are at

:05, :11, :17, :23, :29, :35, :41, 47 (about)

Let us know so we can check it out!

You will KNOW if it's a party. After the coconut tree screen, there is a party screen that tells you. Then in the room, there's disco balls and inflatable palms.

Then there are usually raffles.
If there are no raffles, we call the party a "dud".

To "check" for parties, you have to go out of the room. Change your zone and go back into the room.

Usually parties start on the hour and last an hour on one zone.

Do you want to have multiple accounts open at the same time? Just open a new browser window (or tab) and use this: http://www.webkinz.com/webkinz.html?go=loadReturnUser&081712

Spoiler: show
We were winning Air Box Parties.
We were tracking our Air Box Wins Here
:)!

Congratulations to our AIR BOX Champion...beth1775!
beth has over 100 air boxes!!!

Here is where beth won her 100th box!

PartyScout commented on Air Boxes after
3 months:-\

Welcome Scouts and Friends!

Although PartyScout and I are wearing our "best faces", we are very tired of Air Boxes too.

We come and play with friends at the parties when we can and many of our friends are still here. :)

We would like to give a great big SHOUT OUT to the scouts, friends and visitors who have been devotedly scouting, partying and checking all this time.:thumbup:

Party Scout and I are willing to party with sock monkeys, sabre tooth tigers (that's saying a LOT for PS as she is a cocoa dino;D) and anyone else who is in the room....:thumbup:

It'd just be so much fun if the prizes returned so we could share in fantastic fun with lots more of our friends again:nod:

Horses4Me05-29-2009 07:40 AM

Re: Let your Friends Know**Report Vacation Party Times HERE!!!Summer Dress! Shorts,Skirts,Sundresses, Sun Hats!!Dress Up!! Party! Party! !!We need late night and early morning Scouts!!!Part 9

http://i43.tinypic.com/28l97uu.gif

Hooray! :o Another new thread!!!
:smitten: HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEEK, CANON!!! :smitten:

:albino: Horses

kellyschrvr05-29-2009 07:40 AM

Re: Let your Friends Know**Report Vacation Party Times HERE!!!Summer Dress! Shorts,Skirts,Sundresses, Sun Hats!!Dress Up!! Party! Party! !!We need late night and early morning Scouts!!!Part 9

part NINE?! Wow!

canonymous05-29-2009 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Horses4Me (Post 14671263)
Hooray! :) Hi, Canon!

Hi Horses!!

Welcome to the new thread!:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by kellyschrvr (Post 14671266)
part NINE?! Wow!

Pretty crazy:crazy2::crazy2::crazy2:

Auntkinz05-29-2009 07:42 AM

Good Morning! Just wanted to wish you a great day and thank you for the new thread! Hope lots of parties happen today!:)

akoolaunt05-29-2009 07:42 AM

Hooray for part 9!! See ya at a party!

canonymous05-29-2009 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Auntkinz (Post 14671277)
Good Morning! Just wanted to wish you a great day and thank you for the new thread! Hope lots of parties happen today!:)

Thank you so much for helping us set up our new home!:)

Horses4Me05-29-2009 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by canonymous (Post 14671269)
Hi Horses!!

Welcome to the new thread!:D

Pretty crazy:crazy2::crazy2::crazy2:

Hey, Cannon! :) I edited my post to make it look nicer!!! ;)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEEK!!!

canonymous05-29-2009 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Horses4Me (Post 14671294)
Hey, Cannon! :) I edited my post to make it look nicer!!! ;)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEEK!!!

Thanks!

It looks fantastic!

I hope the scouts find our new home!

PartyScout is thrilled with the new location!

EHeinze505-29-2009 07:48 AM

This is amazing! Part 9! Congratulations! Lets hope to kick it off in style with a 9:00 am party!

5 star rated and subscribed!