Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Travel Agency & Vacations

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2019, 03:49 PM   #74261
Wacky luvz Jelly!
Webkinz :)

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: TRACKING - **Sheldon's Sales!!! Vacation Party News Here!!! Part 9

I understand about it being a little scary. We don't realize how old we are, either! I'm glad you had a nice visit, Mom of 2 teens.

Busy here, and I made it to a few parties here and there, but no time to post. Today's party, I got in late, but won the first raffle that I was in on. Amethyst, my purple kitten, won a lava lump. Second winner was Rowdy, who disappeared promptly. Third winner was my friend zyx with Flaky. I was happy to see Flaky win, as I knew that the prize would actually be given there. No disappearing act. Next winner was Razio, who disappeared. And then there was a no-winner. Those were all that I had seen. Other attendees were Harpo, Lunch, Lillian, Lady, Left Eye, Hopper, Brandi Bobcat, Little Claw, Izy, Squeaky, Cinnamon, and New Zea.

Had one very fun party over the weekend because my sister was there, and zyx brought in a hamster. We had three hamsters dressed alike dancing together. (I brought in mine, and Karen brought in hers.) We had a ball! Snippet, Houdini, and Sprinklekinz were the three hamsters. But when we went out to bring up a heart, Karen and I both came back as giants. The winners that day were Bean (gone), Sickleworth (gone), Chopper (stayed), Sunshine (gone), Silver Belle (gone), Ginger (stayed), and Drift (gone). Other attendees included Beanz, Grimley, Pinky the Pig, Nibbles, Frank, Lolita, Harvey, Lillian, Barbara, Cristl, and Toothless. (A lot of Kinz coming and going on Saturday.)
Not sure how often I'll get in to do reports.
My sister is doing great with her hip replacement, but Mom is still stressed. And Mom has another skin cancer that will have to be removed - slow growing, so scheduled for the end of January.
Have a great day, everybody.
jellytab is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-22-2019, 06:25 AM   #74262
mom of 2 wackyteens!

mom of 2 teens is a bossmom of 2 teens is a bossmom of 2 teens is a boss
mom of 2 teens is a bossmom of 2 teens is a bossmom of 2 teens is a bossmom of 2 teens is a bossmom of 2 teens is a bossmom of 2 teens is a bossmom of 2 teens is a bossmom of 2 teens is a bossmom of 2 teens is a bossmom of 2 teens is a bossmom of 2 teens is a bossmom of 2 teens is a bossmom of 2 teens is a bossmom of 2 teens is a boss

Good Morning Everyone! Today Sheldon has for Sale: Friday, Nov. 22, 2019.

Tiki Candle 80 kc
Purple Flip Flops 45 kc
Sunshine Hat 55 kc
Vacation Souvenir T-Shirt 120 kc
Vacation Island Map 155 kc
Umbrella Hat 75 kc
Beach Toys 90 kc
Shoreline Side Table 175 kc

Have A Wonderful Weekend! Happy Treasure Hunting. Party at the Cove 1 p.m.
Prize drawing starts at 1:05 and last one at 1:47 p.m.
***To Receive the Prize Drawing, You must have the new app*** Thank you jellytab for this update
Thank you jelly. I appreciate you posting party reports. I enjoy reading them.

Last edited by mom of 2 teens; 11-22-2019 at 06:28 AM..
mom of 2 teens is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 06:27 AM   #74263
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Good Friday Morning!

Another set of good names jelly. One has to wonder about the name Lunch...do you remember what pet it was?

Good to hear your sister is doing well. I hope your mom's operation goes well too.
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 02:28 PM   #74264
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
Good Friday Morning!

Another set of good names jelly. One has to wonder about the name Lunch...do you remember what pet it was?

Good to hear your sister is doing well. I hope your mom's operation goes well too.
Hi Canon, Sometimes they come and go so fast that I barely get the names down before they disappear. I think Lunch was some kind of dog, but not sure. I also thought that was an odd name and wondered if there was a story behind it!

My sister had a slow fall last night. Mom was holding the support belt, but wasn't strong enough to keep her from going down. So it was a controlled descent, and she didn't hurt herself, but Mom couldn't get her up off the floor. She called my brother and the paramedics. The paramedics were already getting her up when my brother got there. She seems to be okay, but Mom is very stressed. (The rest of my siblings and I didn't find out about it until this morning.)

Today's party was not very well attended - I guess people were busy. I went in as one of my fish because I was late and that was the pet that was up. I saw zyx already there, with a pet named Marigold who made me think of flowers by the outfit. So I rushed out to get my pink and white cat named Whiskers, who is wearing sunflower dress, headband and shoes, but when I got there, zyx had changed pets to ghoti, the fish, so I rushed out and returned as Aquagirl, my tomato clownfish. I saw a couple of no-winners, and then went downstairs to talk to hubby. By the time I came back up, we were down to the last raffle. I didn't win any, but ghoti won that last one! Woo hoo! (And ghoti is in the app! Prize!) Other names I got down were Kerby, Bex, Lillian, Eleanor, Manny, Kyndall, Fanilla.
Have a great day, all!
jellytab is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2019, 08:28 AM   #74265
mom of 2 wackyteens!

mom of 2 teens is a bossmom of 2 teens is a bossmom of 2 teens is a bossmom of 2 teens is a bossmom of 2 teens is a bossmom of 2 teens is a bossmom of 2 teens is a bossmom of 2 teens is a bossmom of 2 teens is a bossmom of 2 teens is a bossmom of 2 teens is a bossmom of 2 teens is a bossmom of 2 teens is a bossmom of 2 teens is a boss

Good Morning Everyone! Today Sheldon has for Sale: Saturday, Nov. 23, 2019.

Beach Toys 90 kc
Island Painting 300 kc
Beach Bermudas 155 kc
Umbrella Hat 75 kc
Island Shirt 65 kc
Captain Dogbeard Poster 90 kc
Recovered Coins Side Table 420 kc
Shoreline Side Table 175 kc

Have A Wonderful Saturday,! Happy Treasure Hunting. Party at the Cove 1 p.m.
***To Receive the Prize Drawing, You must have the new app*** Thank you jellytab for this update
jelly I am glad your sister is ok and your mom did not go down too. When I went to visit my sister and parents, my mom told us she fell and she could not get herself up because of her knees. My dad was asleep still and he can't hear without his aids and is blind. She said she sat there in the laundry room until he got up. He manage to get her up and was not happy with her. I was surprise he was able to get her up he has lost so much weight (lung cancer) and is almost 90. The reason why she feel and what she was doing is another thing in its self.
canony have a beautiful weekend.
Old 11-24-2019, 07:27 AM   #74266
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Good Saturday Afternoon!

I am sure there must be a story jelly. If it was a dog...maybe hot dogs are lunch lol!

It's good to hear that your Mom was able to break your sister's fall without falling herself jelly. It is a big responsibility for your Mom. No wonder she finds it stressful.

I think people must be getting ready for Thanksgiving. Canadian stores have adopted the Black Friday idea here but our sales are this weekend so the stores are very busy. Perhaps that would account for the poor party attendance. Thank you for the report.

mom, it is good your mom is okay too. It must be worrisome for you when you hear of falls and your parents' struggles to continue to live in their own place.

We had a sunny morning but the wind has come up and the sky has blackened. Apparently we are in for some snow. A "light dusting". It is way to early to have any dusting at all lol!

Good Sunday Morning!!!!!

Last edited by canonymous; 11-24-2019 at 07:27 AM..
Old 11-24-2019, 08:46 AM   #74267
mom of 2 wackyteens!

Good Morning Everyone! Today Sheldon has for Sale: Sunday, Nov. 24, 2019.

Souvenir Shell 150 kc
Beach Bermudas 155 kc
Ship in a Bottle 100 kc
Sailor's Shipping Crate 420 kc
Sunshine Hat 55 kc
Wacky Carved Coconut 55 kc
Wooden Sailboat 415 kc
Recovered Coins Side Table 420 kc

Have A Wonderful Day! Happy Treasure Hunting. Party at the Cove 1 p.m.
It is crazy here in the stores, everyone getting ready for Thanksgiving and I have to work that day.
Rained a little last night sun is shinning this morning.
Old 11-25-2019, 08:14 AM   #74268
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

Good Monday Morning!

Sunny so far.
Old 11-26-2019, 05:41 AM   #74269
mom of 2 wackyteens!

Good Morning Everyone! Today Sheldon has for Sale: Monday, Nov. 25, 2019.

Sheldon Plushy 85 kc
Gnarly Wetsuit 300 kc
Beach Bermudas 155 kc
Beach Toys 90 kc
Souvenir Shell 150 kc
Tiki Candle 80 kc
Framed Shell 400 kc

Have a wonderful Sunny and nice week everyone.
*****************************************************************************************
Good Morning Everyone! Today Sheldon has for Sale: Wednesday, Nov. 26, 2019.

Gnarly Wetsuit 300 kc
Island Paper Weight 80 kc
Straw Skirt 70 kc
Undersea Dress 125 kc
Model Sub 100 kc
Compass Clock 300 kc
Sheldon Plushy 85 kc

Long week ahead.

Last edited by mom of 2 teens; 11-26-2019 at 05:52 AM..
Old 11-26-2019, 05:07 PM   #74270
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

Good Tuesday Evening!

Sorry I missed yesterday.....family emergency that might go on for a while

Tags
emmie <3s parties, faylinn and magick, fluffy and sugar, frosty rockn the cove!, i love idina!, idina the canary!, it's party time!!!, juniper wants her friends, let's have fun!, lily likes to dance, majestic and london bff, marianhm was here also, moonlight is awesome!, party time!, raffle prizes, rocky is here, shellbellgotsatag!, super party, texasanne, thanks canon!, thanks from bailey, valencia and friends!, welcome party people, ♥roxy♥, ♥_ihacoks_has fun♥