Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Travel Agency & Vacations

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-21-2019, 11:33 AM   #74071
mom of 2 wackyteens!
Webkinz :)

mom of 2 teens is a crafty citizenmom of 2 teens is a crafty citizenmom of 2 teens is a crafty citizen
mom of 2 teens is a crafty citizenmom of 2 teens is a crafty citizenmom of 2 teens is a crafty citizenmom of 2 teens is a crafty citizenmom of 2 teens is a crafty citizenmom of 2 teens is a crafty citizenmom of 2 teens is a crafty citizenmom of 2 teens is a crafty citizenmom of 2 teens is a crafty citizenmom of 2 teens is a crafty citizenmom of 2 teens is a crafty citizenmom of 2 teens is a crafty citizenmom of 2 teens is a crafty citizen

Default Re: TRACKING - **Sheldon's Sales!!! Vacation Party News Here!!! Part 9

Good Afternoon Everyone! Today Sheldon has for Sale: Wednesday, Aug. 21, 2019.

Sea Creature Plushy 150 kc
Umbrella Hat 75 kc
Comfy Inner Tube 300 kc
Sailor's Shipping Crate 420 kc
Comfy Socks and Sandals 90 kc
Wooden Sailboat 415 kc
Undersea Dress 125 kc
Wacky Carved Coconut 55 kc

Have A Wonderful Day! Happy Treasure Hunting. Party at the Cove 1 p.m.
Prize drawing starts at 1:05 and last one at 1:47 p.m.
***To Receive the Prize Drawing, You must have the new app*** Thank you jellytab for this update
Great to hear about the parties jelly, glad to see the report when you drop by.
Sorry late today, had to take a cat in to be altered. He wont be happy when he wakes up. I don't know why I always feel guilty when I do something like this even though I know it is for the better.

Last edited by mom of 2 teens; 08-21-2019 at 11:35 AM..
mom of 2 teens is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-21-2019, 01:38 PM   #74072
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

I did make it to today's party, after all. (Still home, but will be leaving shortly. A lot to do today and tomorrow.)
It was a poorly attended party, so not many winners. (I don't think I saw a single winner, so not sure if anyone got anything besides the free food at the buffet, and the one take-home food. I saw several pop in, eat, and leave.)
However, I solved a curiosity. Sassafrass has been a frequent visitor, but always dressed in a robot costume. I couldn't quite figure out what Sassafrass was. Well, today, I dressed Amethyst in the robot costume, and the two of us danced and did flips and basically had fun. And sometimes when dancing and flipping, the clothes disappear, and I saw that it was a Googles - the original white one. Mystery solved! I believe the person affiliated with Sassafrass often has to leave before the party is over, I think because of a work schedule, so Sassafrass left after the first few raffles. Milky was the only early attendee besides Sassafrass and Amethyst, but had to leave early, too. Milky said good bye, and Sassafrass and I said good bye back. Eragon was a very pretty bird sitting at the table. Other attendees were Annabella, Nana, Kiri, my old friend Meggie, and Blondie.
Sorry about you feeling bad for the kitty, Mom of two teens, but you're right, it's definitely healthier for the cat!
Have a great day, all!
jellytab is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2019, 06:44 AM   #74073
mom of 2 wackyteens!

mom of 2 teens is a crafty citizenmom of 2 teens is a crafty citizenmom of 2 teens is a crafty citizen
mom of 2 teens is a crafty citizenmom of 2 teens is a crafty citizenmom of 2 teens is a crafty citizenmom of 2 teens is a crafty citizenmom of 2 teens is a crafty citizenmom of 2 teens is a crafty citizenmom of 2 teens is a crafty citizenmom of 2 teens is a crafty citizenmom of 2 teens is a crafty citizenmom of 2 teens is a crafty citizenmom of 2 teens is a crafty citizenmom of 2 teens is a crafty citizenmom of 2 teens is a crafty citizen

Good Morning Everyone! Today Sheldon has for Sale: Thursday, Aug. 22, 2019.

Model Sub 100 kc
Tiki Candle 80 kc
Gnarly Wetsuit 300 kc
Island Shirt 65 kc
Mesh Fedora 250 kc
Undersea Dress 125 kc

***To Receive the Prize Drawing, You must have the new app*** Thank you jellytab for this update

Glad you had a moment to go to the party and report on the party goers.
Old 08-22-2019, 06:47 AM   #74074
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

GoodThursday morning!

Hope the kitty is feeling alright today mom.
Love the name Sassafrass jelly...sounds so sassy!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2019, 04:44 AM   #74075
mom of 2 wackyteens!

Good Morning Everyone! Today Sheldon has for Sale: Friday, Aug. 23, 2019.

Shoreline Side Table 175 kc
Sunny Day Swimsuit 85 kc
Vacation Souvenir T-Shirt 120 kc
Beach Bermudas 155 kc
Island Paper Weight 80 kc
Framed Shell 400 kc
Inflatable Palm Tree 80 kc
Vacation Island Poster 150 kc

lol canony sassy is the name of our long hair calico and we call her sassafrass. Perseus is doing fine, I don't think he notices that he is a little liter. Now I have to start working on catching the other cats.
Old 08-23-2019, 07:12 AM   #74076
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by mom of 2 teens

lol canony sassy is the name of our long hair calico and we call her sassafrass. Perseus is doing fine, I don't think he notices that he is a little liter. Now I have to start working on catching the other cats.
Good Friday morning!!

You choose great names for your kitties mom. Do you catch strays mom?
Old 08-23-2019, 02:00 PM   #74077
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

I forgot about the party, so I was a little late. Saw Hootin Annie - still love that name - but she left at one point and jitterbug, the caterpillar took her place. (owned by the same person.) Jitterbug was wearing an adorable tutu, and lots of red shoes! We danced and talked a bit. Eventually she went over to the buffet after I did, but I think she may have gotten stuck there, since she never came out. I don't think there was that much food on the buffet to keep her busy through the last three or four raffles, so probably stuck.

There were several winners who actually got their prizes - Sparky, the elephant, Spring Starshine, and Crush, the pineapple turtle, all won and stayed to get their prizes. Unfortunately, Ling Ling the Panda was not in the app and poofed out when she won.

Bambi was a very talkative Kinz, sitting at the table, so I'm not sure what she was, but she didn't look like a deer. Her back was to us.

There was a Kinz named Amethyst, so I left as Belle Jelly Bean and came back as my Amethyst - which was a purple lil kitten. But the other Amethyst was a Rockerz Lion - maybe named for the purple mane, so I left as Amethyst and came back as my Rockerz lion, Sir Lancelot, and put on the same sunglasses as the other Rockerz Lion. Amethyst never spoke or acknowledged Sir Lancelot in any way, so I think the person probably parked their critter in the room and left to do housework or something. That's when I decided to go dance with Jitterbug, even though I still looked like Amethyst. (I haven't ever registered a caterpillar, but I might have a code, so I could someday. But anytime I see someone that is the same pet as one I have in my deluxe account, I like to go and try to match them. Makes it more fun!) There was at least one "no winner" raffle while I was there, but the room got crowded toward the end of the party, so at least we had lots of winners, even though I wasn't one of them.
Other attendees who came and went or came and stayed included Quavo, Penny, Blake, Layne - a penguin who waddled in, said it was an awesome room, and promptly left; Mystique, Long, Hugs, and Mad Max.
Don't know if I'll make the party tomorrow. Hubby has to do some stuff at the church, so I'm going to go and work on some office stuff and classroom stuff, and not sure how long we'll be there. I might be home in time. If not, the next possible party for me would be Monday.
Have a great day, everybody!
jellytab is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2019, 03:33 AM   #74078
mom of 2 wackyteens!

Good Morning Everyone! Today Sheldon has for Sale: Saturday, Aug. 24, 2019.

Wooden Sailboat 415 kc
Souvenir Shell 150 kc
Island Paper Weight 80 kc
Sunny Day Swimsuit 85 kc
Tiki Candle 80 kc
Vacation Island Map 155 kc
Undersea Dress 125 kc

Jelly so glad you made it to the party and was able to report on the many pets and unique names. Most of the cats I catch are strays, I take them to a low cost spay and neuter click in town. Bad thing is there is about a 2 month waiting period so I hope I can catch someone the day before the apt. Males seem to be easier to catch for me.
Old 08-24-2019, 08:16 AM   #74079
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

Good Saturday Morning!

Another great report jellytab! Thanks so much.

You are certainly doing your community a favour mom. Feral cats can be a real problem.
Old 08-25-2019, 07:10 AM   #74080
mom of 2 wackyteens!

Good Morning Everyone! Today Sheldon has for Sale: Sunday, Aug. 25, 2019.

Umbrella Hat 75 kc
Ship in a Bottle 100 kc
Weathered Wall Anchor 165 kc
Vacation Island Poster 150 kc
Compass Clock 300 kc
Framed Shell 400 kc
Captain Dogbeard Poster 90 kc

Tags
emmie <3s parties, faylinn and magick, fluffy and sugar, frosty rockn the cove!, i love idina!, idina the canary!, it's party time!!!, juniper wants her friends, let's have fun!, lily likes to dance, majestic and london bff, marianhm was here also, moonlight is awesome!, party time!, raffle prizes, rocky is here, shellbellgotsatag!, super party, texasanne, thanks canon!, thanks from bailey, valencia and friends!, welcome party people, ♥roxy♥, ♥_ihacoks_has fun♥