Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Travel Agency & Vacations

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-17-2019, 07:38 AM   #74061
mom of 2 wackyteens!
Webkinz :)

mom of 2 teens is a crafty citizenmom of 2 teens is a crafty citizenmom of 2 teens is a crafty citizen
mom of 2 teens is a crafty citizenmom of 2 teens is a crafty citizenmom of 2 teens is a crafty citizenmom of 2 teens is a crafty citizenmom of 2 teens is a crafty citizenmom of 2 teens is a crafty citizenmom of 2 teens is a crafty citizenmom of 2 teens is a crafty citizenmom of 2 teens is a crafty citizenmom of 2 teens is a crafty citizenmom of 2 teens is a crafty citizenmom of 2 teens is a crafty citizenmom of 2 teens is a crafty citizen

Default Re: TRACKING - **Sheldon's Sales!!! Vacation Party News Here!!! Part 9

Good Morning Everyone! Today Sheldon has for Sale: Saturday, Aug. 17, 2019.

Wacky Carved Coconut 55 kc
Island Paper Weight 80 kc
Comfy Inner Tube 300 kc
Captain Dogbeard Poster 90 kc
Souvenir Shell 150 kc
Sea Creature Plushy 150 kc
Ceramic Starfish Décor 385 kc
Purple Flip Flops 45 kc

Have A Wonderful Day! Happy Treasure Hunting. Party at the Cove 1 p.m.
Prize drawing starts at 1:05 and last one at 1:47 p.m.
***To Receive the Prize Drawing, You must have the new app*** Thank you jellytab for this update

Thank you canony, You too.
mom of 2 teens is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-17-2019, 08:23 AM   #74062
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Good Saturday Morning!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2019, 06:10 PM   #74063
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

Hi Everybody!

Yady, I have enjoyed the parties with you. I saw that you had a Rockerz cow, so I told my sister to bring her Rockerz cow in, and I was hoping that you would join us. I saw that you first came in as Claude Hopper, but you took the hint and changed into Ferdinand. Now, obviously, Ferdinand didn't want to wear the dress that we girls were wearing - since it was the psi for that pet, but Karen and I both enjoyed the dancing! Her pet, Trexie, got kicked out and she couldn't get back into the room for the last couple of raffles. She logged out, then closed the app and re-opened it, and it still wouldn't let her back in.
Party report:
Trexie, Trekkie, and Ferdinand danced by the glitter ball in the front of the room. We cows were enjoying the Moosic in our heads as we danced. (Karen and I both won our cows doing the Amazing Trek in another place, so we had to name them something appropriate that reminded us of that fun.)
Irene Adler was the first winner of the day. She was eating at the buffet when she won. She was obviously in the app, as she did not disappear, but waited until she finished eating, and then left, presumably to see what she won. Snowflake won and stayed. I think she was a husky, and possibly stuck at the entry point, as she didn't seem to move anywhere. But she did not disappear, so I imagine she got her prize.
Nana won the third raffle, and poofed out. Not in the app. Bethoven, a really big dog, also won and was gone. Iris had also won a raffle. She said "awesome" and I believe she thanked us for our congratulations before she left to check out her prize. My Trekkie won twice. I opened two prize boxes, and I got the inflatable psalm tree and the shoreline side table.
Some other fun names were Cinnamon, a hamster; Hospitality, a turtle; Atticus, a dog; Doodlbebug, dressed in a football uniform; Wiley; Goldilocks; Miss Kitty; Pascal; Millie; Ariana 10 -a decade dragon who has been a frequent guest at parties in the past; Venus, a heart-frog; Molly; Millie; Truffles, and Torrone.
I have very much enjoyed attending parties and finding the same pet as others to bring in so that we could line up and dance together. It makes it so much more fun waiting for those raffles. We sometimes have long pauses in the activity as one of us gets called away from the computer, but when we come back, we'll start right up again with somersaults and waves and blowing kisses along with our dancing. Last month, when Karen and I went in as our dalmatians dressed in their fourth-of-July outfit, we were thrilled to see the other dalmatian come back dressed like us. As we started August, we both started out with our turtles, but it was much more fun with three of us as Rockerz cows! I noticed that often when I have to leave because a pet asks me to do something when I come back, sometimes I am shrunken. I call myself "mini-me" and Karen and I laugh. The last time, she came back as a miniature, and I was normal size. It's an interesting glitch.
Karen has now started school - she is a cafeteria lady, so she will only be able to do parties on weekends. I have not been around much to post, although I made it into several parties and took notes, because my husband got very sick with an upper respiratory infection, and the last week and a half, I've been preoccupied with that. But he's much better now, finally no fever, and the cough is a lot better. And luckily, I have not gotten it!
I'll be looking for look-alike pets when I go to the parties! (I saw Belle E Button one day and went out to get Stitch in Time, my buttons bear, but Belle E Button was gone when I got back.) Have fun everyone!
And thanks for all your work, Mom of Two Teens. I especially loved the Friday Friday Friday post!
Thanks, Canon, for your greetings every day! I'll see if I can find my notes and name some of the other interesting names over the last week. (I hadn't won much for a while, and lots of people poofed out, so they didn't win, either, but I still love all the fun names!)
Have a great day, all!
jellytab is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2019, 06:44 AM   #74064
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Good Sunday Morning!

So good to read your party story jelly. They are always fun and full of details that make them so interesting.

Glad to hear that your dh is much better AND that you didn’t catch the infection too.
Old 08-18-2019, 06:46 AM   #74065
mom of 2 wackyteens!

mom of 2 teens is a crafty citizenmom of 2 teens is a crafty citizenmom of 2 teens is a crafty citizen
mom of 2 teens is a crafty citizenmom of 2 teens is a crafty citizenmom of 2 teens is a crafty citizenmom of 2 teens is a crafty citizenmom of 2 teens is a crafty citizenmom of 2 teens is a crafty citizenmom of 2 teens is a crafty citizenmom of 2 teens is a crafty citizenmom of 2 teens is a crafty citizenmom of 2 teens is a crafty citizenmom of 2 teens is a crafty citizenmom of 2 teens is a crafty citizenmom of 2 teens is a crafty citizen

Good Morning Everyone! Today Sheldon has for Sale: Sunday, Aug. 18, 2019.

Comfy Inner Tube 300 kc
Inflatable Palm Tree 80 kc
Vacation Island Map 155 kc
Captain Dogbeard Poster 90 kc
Recovered Coins Side Table 420 kc
Undersea Dress 125 kc
Mesh Fedora 250 kc
Sunny Day Swimsuit 85 kc

***To Receive the Prize Drawing, You must have the new app*** Thank you jellytab for this update

Thank you jelly for your report. I love to read them since I have not had the time to go, but it makes me feel like I am there with you having fun too.

Last edited by mom of 2 teens; 08-18-2019 at 06:49 AM..
Old 08-19-2019, 09:05 AM   #74066
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

Good Monday Morning!!
Old 08-20-2019, 05:07 AM   #74067
mom of 2 wackyteens!

Good Morning Everyone! Today Sheldon has for Sale: Monday, Aug. 19, 2019.

Straw Skirt 70 kc
Beach Bermudas 155 kc
Shoreline Side Table 175 kc
Sea Creature Plushy 150 kc
Island Painting 300 kc
Island Shirt 65 kc
Ship in a Bottle 100 kc
Gnarly Wetsuit 300 kc

***************************************************************************************************
Good Morning Everyone! Today Sheldon has for Sale: Tuesday, Aug. 20, 2019.

Sheldon Plushy 85 kc
Sunny Day Swimsuit 85 kc
Beach Toys 90 kc
Compass Clock 300 kc
Straw Skirt 70 kc
Wacky Carved Coconut 55 kc
Shoreline Side Table 175 kc
Comfy Socks and Sandals 90 kc

Last edited by mom of 2 teens; 08-20-2019 at 05:07 AM..
Old 08-20-2019, 08:24 AM   #74068
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

Good Tuesday Morning!!
Old 08-21-2019, 02:16 AM   #74069
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

The Monday party was a lot of fun! I saw a few purple dog balloons, so I left and came back with mine. Belle Jelly Bean enjoyed watching the balloons do somersaults and waves and basically dance around their Kinz. I counted at least five people with the purple dog balloon. Besides Belle Jelly Bean, Sparky the elephant, Star, Rose of Sharon, Puggy, and 1st Sg IB4U Fire Fawn all had balloons with them. I think most winners that day poofed out - 1st Sg IB4U Fire Fawn disappeared when he won; Loling, the Panda won and disappeared; Splenda won and was gone. I may have missed a few, and there may have been a few no-winners. Other attendees included Val, Stozy and Sophie sitting at the table; Drury, another decade dragon; Baby Kitty, Fawn, Pebbles, Josie, Caroline, Sampson, Thomas, Kaya the Kiwi, Meggie, Elf the elephant, and Lucy Butterfield. A lot of kinz came and went, and I had to leave a few times between raffles to bring up hearts. Occasionally, when I come back in, I am a shrunken image of my former self. It's really funny when I'm next to a normal size of the same pet!
Tuesday party, I went in with my balloon, but found out that today wasn't a balloon day, so I went out and re-entered with my Rockerz Lion because I saw the Rockerz punk princess cat in the room. Her name was Nikla Shay. But shortly after I went in, Nikla Shay left and in her place, the human brought in the matching rockerz lion wearing the same wacky headset and a similar outfit. I think the Rockerz lion was Droolah Shay. (Mine was Sir Lancelot.) Again, there were a few no-winners, and several people poofed out. Sparky the elephant won and stayed, so at least one was in on the app! Oliver, Borderland, Gus, and Ima Knittin my wool all disappeared when they won. (But what a cool name that last one is!) Pinky Tuscadero was there - a pink flamingo. Loved the reference to Happy Days! Other attendees included Wellington the Kiwi, Abagail, Hawaiian Breeze - a pineapple turtle, Ignacio Camel, Tornado, Violet, Waddles, Thor, Gemma, Ariana 10 - another decade dragon, Violet, Snowflake, Barbara, and another cool name - Ima Golden Girl. There was some conversation among the attendees, with Kinz asking and answering questions. Someone asked if anyone knew any secret recipes. The answer came to use Charred+Celestial+Cauliflower Cosmic+Coral+Kabob. Not sure exactly what that means, but I may try to figure it out. I'm not sure if I'll make Wednesday's party, and I'm always busy on Thursdays, and Friday, we have to drop off the car for some work, so I may not get to a party for a while. Have a great time, everybody, whether you get to the parties or not!
jellytab is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 07:30 AM   #74070
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

Good Wednesday Morning!

What a fun party jellytab!

Tags
emmie <3s parties, faylinn and magick, fluffy and sugar, frosty rockn the cove!, i love idina!, idina the canary!, it's party time!!!, juniper wants her friends, let's have fun!, lily likes to dance, majestic and london bff, marianhm was here also, moonlight is awesome!, party time!, raffle prizes, rocky is here, shellbellgotsatag!, super party, texasanne, thanks canon!, thanks from bailey, valencia and friends!, welcome party people, ♥roxy♥, ♥_ihacoks_has fun♥