Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Travel Agency & Vacations

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2009, 10:31 PM   #501
icked!
Gift Guru

mumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 
Default Re: Let your Friends Know**Report Vacation Party Times HERE!!!Summer Dress! Shorts,Skirts,Sundresses, Sun Hats!!Dress Up!! Party! Party! !!We need late night and early morning Scouts!!!Part 9

My screens appear to be stuck on the "winner to be announced" banner...anyone else?
mumsey321 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-29-2009, 10:32 PM   #502
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Let your Friends Know**Report Vacation Party Times HERE!!!Summer Dress! Shorts,Skirts,Sundresses, Sun Hats!!Dress Up!! Party! Party! !!We need late night and early morning Scouts!!!Part 9

Hi Blue Magic, You look really nice in your new hat.
adrkmfdm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 10:32 PM   #503
Gift Guru

K1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by adrkmfdm
Are you Lily? She's been rolling a lot..
yes, Thats me...she looks wacky doing it...One of my new tricks..
K1234 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 10:32 PM   #504
helensp
Gift Guru

Sweetpea&Fireball is just really niceSweetpea&Fireball is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by mumsey321
Welcome!! I have never seen such a message -what is up with that?? Sounds a little rude to me! Not at all like the wonderful party folks on this thread!
I wish I had realized you all were in regular kinzchat. At the beginning of our party we had a turtle come in and say ugly things. He left quickly and we have all been chatting about pet clothes, games on Webkinz and raffles. But we have had 2 warnings and every one is seeing them, not just me. If it happens again, I will take a photo.
Sweetpea&Fireball is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 10:32 PM   #505
hat? me? really?
Gifted

Peacock Noodle is a name known to allPeacock Noodle is a name known to allPeacock Noodle is a name known to all

Majick won again! Woohoo!
jms40...this is my third party....nothing yet. But I cannot complain, I won the first two, right? When do you get the deck chairs and cool stuff....

Faylinn and Majick are cracking me up with their happy dance!
Peacock Noodle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 10:32 PM   #506
jnmommy
Gifted

baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!

London will never get to do the action that you get with the hurdle class. She can't get her little body up over the red hurdle. LOL
baxjul is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 10:33 PM   #507
Webkinz :)

terwebkinz is a name known to allterwebkinz is a name known to allterwebkinz is a name known to all

Hello everyone in 01. Its good to see you.
terwebkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 10:33 PM   #508
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Moonlight is only on level 2 of the hurdles. I'm not very co-ordinated so that one will be tough for me too.
adrkmfdm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 10:34 PM   #509
Gift Guru

K1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by baxjul
London will never get to do the action that you get with the hurdle class. She can't get her little body up over the red hurdle. LOL
I'm on level 4 for the hurdles and have to pay my DD to get my frog over them...
LOL
K1234 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 10:34 PM   #510
Gift Guru

CheekyDB is a wise owlCheekyDB is a wise owlCheekyDB is a wise owlCheekyDB is a wise owl
CheekyDB is a wise owlCheekyDB is a wise owlCheekyDB is a wise owlCheekyDB is a wise owl

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by jms40
Wow! That was cool!!! Do you guys have a sequence programmed?
Yes, I have to start Magick off first or I can't get them going together

I lead with Magick with a giggle, then his routine starts and Faylinns is the same from there:

dance, dance, flip, roll, flip, wave, giggle, roll, flip, smile
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
emmie <3s parties, faylinn and magick, fluffy and sugar, frosty rockn the cove!, i love idina!, idina the canary!, it's party time!!!, juniper wants her friends, let's have fun!, lily likes to dance, majestic and london bff, marianhm was here also, moonlight is awesome!, party time!, raffle prizes, rocky is here, shellbellgotsatag!, super party, texasanne, thanks canon!, thanks from bailey, valencia and friends!, welcome party people, ♥roxy♥, ♥_ihacoks_has fun♥