Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Travel Agency & Vacations

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-19-2018, 06:49 AM   #73441
mom of 2 wackyteens!
Webkinz :)

mom of 2 teens hit the reputation jackpot!mom of 2 teens hit the reputation jackpot!
mom of 2 teens hit the reputation jackpot!mom of 2 teens hit the reputation jackpot!mom of 2 teens hit the reputation jackpot!mom of 2 teens hit the reputation jackpot!mom of 2 teens hit the reputation jackpot!

Default Re: TRACKING - **Come see what Sheldon is Selling and Vacation Party News Here! Need Scouts!! Part 9

Good Afternoon Everyone! Today Sheldon has for Sale: Tuesday, September 18, 2018.

Sailor's Shipping Crate 420 kc
Sea Creature Plushy 150 kc
Ship in a Bottle 100 kc
Undersea Dress 125 kc
Recovered Coins Side Table 420 kc
Compass Clock 300 kc
Island Paper Weight 80 kc
Purple Flip Flops 45 kc

Have A Wonderful Day! Happy Treasure Hunting.

I just don't know what is going on in my noggin, I forgot to post this morning.

****************************************************************************************
Good Morning Everyone! Today Sheldon has for Sale: Wednesday, September 19, 2018.

Framed Shell 400 kc
Gnarly Wetsuit 300 kc
Comfy Socks and Sandals 90 kc
Undersea Dress 125 kc
Straw Skirt 70 kc
Vacation Island Poster 150 kc
Sunny Day Swimsuit 85 kc

Have A Wonderful Day! Happy Treasure Hunting. Party at the Cove 1 p.m.
Prize drawing starts at 1:05 and last one at 1:47 p.m.

Last edited by mom of 2 teens; 09-19-2018 at 07:06 AM..
mom of 2 teens is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-19-2018, 10:15 AM   #73442
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: TRACKING - **Come see what Sheldon is Selling and Vacation Party News Here! Need Scouts!! Part 9

Good Wednesday Morning!

Thanks for posting mom!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 06:56 AM   #73443
mom of 2 wackyteens!

mom of 2 teens hit the reputation jackpot!mom of 2 teens hit the reputation jackpot!
mom of 2 teens hit the reputation jackpot!mom of 2 teens hit the reputation jackpot!mom of 2 teens hit the reputation jackpot!mom of 2 teens hit the reputation jackpot!mom of 2 teens hit the reputation jackpot!

Good Morning Everyone! Today Sheldon has for Sale: Thursday, September 20, 2018.

Vacation Souvenir T-Shirt 120 kc
Vacation Island Map 155 kc
Umbrella Hat 75 kc
Compass Clock 300 kc
Sea Creature Plushy 150 kc
Ceramic Starfish Decor 385 kc
Recovered Coins Side Table 420 kc
Sunny Day Swimsuit 85 kc

Thank you canony.
Old 09-20-2018, 08:34 AM   #73444
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Good Thursday Morning!
Old 09-21-2018, 05:02 AM   #73445
mom of 2 wackyteens!

Good Friday Morning! Today Sheldon has for Sale: September 21, 2018.

Undersea Dress 125 kc
Shoreline Side Table 175 kc
Sunshine Shorts 45 kc
Beach Toys 90 kc
Vacation Island Map 155 kc
Ceramic Starfish Décor. 385 kc
Framed Shell 400 kc

Have A Great Weekend! Happy Treasure Hunting. Party at the Cove 1 p.m.
Old 09-21-2018, 09:24 AM   #73446
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

Good Friday Morning!
Old 09-21-2018, 06:14 PM   #73447
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

Hi everyone! Ryhill invited me to a party today, and I tried and tried to get into the party, but every time I clicked the link, I got the message that they could not connect and I would now be logged out of Webkinz World. I tried changing to a different pet, going to a different empty room, taking off all clothes they may have caused a glitch, and finally, it let me in just in time to get the loot bag and say good bye. It looked like there was a pretty good crowd that made it in. There were about five or six people sitting around the table. Hopefully, Ryhill will see this and know that I tried!
I hope that our vacation parties work soon, too!
jellytab is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 07:20 AM   #73448
mom of 2 wackyteens!

Good Morning Everyone! Today Sheldon has for Sale: Saturday, September 22, 2018.

Sailor's Shipping Crate 420 kc
Model Sub 100 kc
Gnarly Wetsuit 300 kc
Shoreline Side Table 175 kc
Framed Shell 400 kc
Webkinz Worldly Luggage 400 kc
Sunny Day Swimsuit 85 kc
Compass Clock 300 kc

Good Morning canony.
Jelly it is very frustrating trying to go to a party it will be nice when they fix that problem. I gave up on parties most of the time I don't get the go to party button in my room. I wish there was away to let my friends know I tired and I apologies for not making it.
Old 09-22-2018, 07:55 AM   #73449
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

Good Saturday Morning!

I agree jelly and mom. Parties are just frustrating.
I wish there was a letter you could send a friend to apologize for missing their party. Sometimes I am invited but can't even RSVP because I sign in the next day and the party was the day before.
Old 09-23-2018, 06:19 AM   #73450
mom of 2 wackyteens!

Good Morning Everyone! Today Sheldon has for Sale: Sunday, September 23, 2018.

Beach Bermudas 155 kc
Sunshine Hat 55 kc
Tiki Candle 80 kc
Inflatable Palm Tree 80 kc
Beach Toys 90 kc
Vacation Island Poster 150 kc
Sunshine Shorts 45 kc

canony there is so many times I have wished the same thing, all I send is a letter thanking them for the letter and hoping that they understand what the letter is really trying to say.

Tags
emmie <3s parties, faylinn and magick, fluffy and sugar, frosty rockn the cove!, i love idina!, idina the canary!, it's party time!!!, juniper wants her friends, let's have fun!, lily likes to dance, majestic and london bff, marianhm was here also, moonlight is awesome!, party time!, raffle prizes, rocky is here, shellbellgotsatag!, super party, texasanne, thanks canon!, thanks from bailey, valencia and friends!, welcome party people, ♥roxy♥, ♥_ihacoks_has fun♥