Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Travel Agency & Vacations

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2017, 10:48 AM   #72631
Wacky luvz Jelly!
Webkinz :)

jellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: TRACKING - **Come see what Sheldon is Selling and Vacation Party News Here! Need Scouts!! Part 9

Just got back from a real vacation. While on vacation, managed to pop into parties a time or two, and just now opened my two prize boxes - a flowing palm and a shoreline side table.

I will try to get to the party today, but mostly working on laundry. (We got back Saturday night, car unloaded by 10 pm, then church yesterday, lunch with sister-in-law and then the Muny last night. Great show, but several rain delays, so didn't get home until after 1 a.m.)
jellytab is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2017, 01:11 PM   #72632
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: TRACKING - **Come see what Sheldon is Selling and Vacation Party News Here! Need Scouts!! Part 9

Good Monday afternoon!

Welcome home jellytab! So glad you stopped by to let us know your latest news

Thanks again mom!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 04:38 AM   #72633
mom of 2 wackyteens!

mom of 2 teens is a work of artmom of 2 teens is a work of artmom of 2 teens is a work of artmom of 2 teens is a work of art
mom of 2 teens is a work of artmom of 2 teens is a work of artmom of 2 teens is a work of artmom of 2 teens is a work of artmom of 2 teens is a work of artmom of 2 teens is a work of artmom of 2 teens is a work of artmom of 2 teens is a work of artmom of 2 teens is a work of artmom of 2 teens is a work of artmom of 2 teens is a work of artmom of 2 teens is a work of artmom of 2 teens is a work of artmom of 2 teens is a work of art

Good Morning Everyone! Today Sheldon has for Sale: Tuesday, July 18, 2017.

Tiki Candle 80 kc
Gnarly Wetsuit 300 kc
Sailor's Shipping Crate 420 kc
Purple Flip Flops 45 kc
Vacation Souvenir T-Shirt 120 kc
Ship in a Bottle 100 kc
Inflatable Palm Tree 80 kc
Island Shirt 65 kc

Have A Wonderful Day! Happy Treasure Hunting. Party at the Cove 1 p.m.
jellytab glad you made it back. Ca't wait to read some of your reports.
canony Thank You for keeping this thread going, you are much appreciated.
mom of 2 teens is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 11:04 AM   #72634
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Have a great Tuesday!!!

I really enjoy stopping in every day mom. It's great to have company on the thread:0 Thanks so much.
Old 07-18-2017, 11:44 AM   #72635
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

As I mentioned, I would be doing laundry during the party yesterday and was still working on bringing up hearts, so every time a different pet asked to do something, I would click on it and change pets. The original pet would stay in the room, but if the new pet asked to eat something, I could feed it to bring up the heart and then wait until after a drawing to go out and come back in the room so that the pet could talk and move again. And in between drawings, I would run downstairs to hang up a few more clothes or transfer from washer to dryer, you know, that fun stuff that you always look forward to after a vacation.

I did win a shoreline side table, so that was nice. Paco, a very cute chihuahua in a sombrero, kept us amused with his dancing. I tried to dance along, and so did my sister. She was in as her sugar glider, and my pets went from Renard the fox to King Arthur, my King Charles Spaniel, and I can't remember who else. I also don't remember which one was in when I won the prize. The only other winner I remember seeing was Katie who thanked us and then left, presumably because she couldn't wait to open her prize package. I think she was a dog in a yellow bonnet sitting at the table, but she disappeared while I was writing her name, so I can't be sure. I also saw a blue jay named Tails.
I'm still emptying things, so not sure how much attention I'll pay at today's party, but if I see anything interesting, I will let you know!

Hugs to all,

Theresa
jellytab is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 04:36 AM   #72636
mom of 2 wackyteens!

mom of 2 teens is a work of artmom of 2 teens is a work of artmom of 2 teens is a work of artmom of 2 teens is a work of art
mom of 2 teens is a work of artmom of 2 teens is a work of artmom of 2 teens is a work of artmom of 2 teens is a work of artmom of 2 teens is a work of artmom of 2 teens is a work of artmom of 2 teens is a work of artmom of 2 teens is a work of artmom of 2 teens is a work of artmom of 2 teens is a work of artmom of 2 teens is a work of artmom of 2 teens is a work of artmom of 2 teens is a work of artmom of 2 teens is a work of art

Good Morning Everyone! Today Sheldon has for Sale: Wednesday, July 19, 2017.

Compass Clock 300 kc
Island Shirt 65 kc
Sunshine Shorts 45 kc
Sea Creature Plushy 150 kc
Compass Side Table 225 kc
Straw Skirt 70 kc

Thank you jellytab for the party the news glad you were able to attend.

Island Paper Weight 80 kc
Pineapple Hat 65 kc
Sunshine Shirt 55 kc
Ship in a Bottle 100 kc
Comfy Socks and Sandals 90 kc
Model Sub 100 kc
Weathered Wall Anchor 165 kc

Last edited by mom of 2 teens; 07-20-2017 at 04:36 AM..
Old 07-20-2017, 08:05 AM   #72637
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

Good Thursday Morning!

I missed posting yesterday...busy day.

Thanks for the party news Theresa. Congratulations on the table
Old 07-21-2017, 04:08 AM   #72638
mom of 2 wackyteens!

Good Morning Everyone! Today Sheldon has for Sale: Friday, July 21, 2017.

Vacation Souvenir T-Shirt 120 kc
Webkinz Worldly Luggage 400 kc
Undersea Dress 125 kc
Shoreline Side Table 175 kc
Captain Dogbeard Poster 90 kc
Vacation Island Poster 150 kc
Sunshine Hat 55 kc

Have A Great Weekend! Happy Treasure Hunting. Party at the Cove 1 p.m.
Yay it's Friday.
Old 07-21-2017, 01:12 PM   #72639
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

Hope everyone is having a fun Friday!
Old 07-22-2017, 08:34 AM   #72640
mom of 2 wackyteens!

Good Morning Everyone! Today Sheldon has for Sale: Saturday, July 22, 2017.

Straw Skirt 70 kc
Sheldon Plushy 85 kc
Island Shirt 65 kc
Tiki Candle 80 kc
Comfy Inner Tube 300 kc
Undersea Dress 125 kc
Captain Dogbeard Poster 90 kc

Tags
emmie <3s parties, faylinn and magick, fluffy and sugar, frosty rockn the cove!, i love idina!, idina the canary!, it's party time!!!, juniper wants her friends, let's have fun!, lily likes to dance, majestic and london bff, marianhm was here also, moonlight is awesome!, party time!, raffle prizes, rocky is here, shellbellgotsatag!, super party, texasanne, thanks canon!, thanks from bailey, valencia and friends!, welcome party people, ♥roxy♥, ♥_ihacoks_has fun♥