Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Travel Agency & Vacations

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2020, 12:24 PM   #1
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicness

Cool TRACKING - ****Sheldon’s Sales and Vacation News Part 10

PART 9

was so slow that we started Part 10!

On to the new thread! I can't believe that I have been doing this for almost 12 years..

Click the image to open in full size.
The party thread started on Sept 9, 2008.
PART 9

Party News!!!

There are raffles in the app, not on the Web.

Party time is 1 pm KT every day...no zones

Please come and tell us your party stories and news!

momof2teens reports Sheldon's sales every day!!

jellytab tells us party stories often!!!

PartyScout still can't party but misses her friends!

Please come and say HELLO!

It is sad times for PartyScout. On Oct. 17, 2012, Ganz made Parties DELUXE ONLY and she and a LOT of her friends can no longer party together!

PartyScout is still hoping Ganz will change things back.....

********************************************************************************

Party Time!
Meet our mascot
PartyScout!!!!

She LOVES parties!

Official Party Photo album hosted by webexpert
HERE
Please post your photos there

Here's a photo of one of the Look Alike Parties

Get on your party gear!!

If it's Party Time on your Vacation, please post
Destination, Zone and Times
On this Thread

Did you win a food?
Did you win the raffle?
Raffles are at

:05, :11, :17, :23, :29, :35, :41, 47 (about)

Let us know so we can check it out!

You will KNOW if it's a party. After the coconut tree screen, there is a party screen that tells you. Then in the room, there's disco balls and inflatable palms.

Then there are usually raffles.
If there are no raffles, we call the party a "dud".

To "check" for parties, you have to go out of the room. Change your zone and go back into the room.

Usually parties start on the hour and last an hour on one zone.

Do you want to have multiple accounts open at the same time? Just open a new browser window (or tab) and use this: http://www.webkinz.com/webkinz.html?go=loadReturnUser&081712

Spoiler: show
We were winning Air Box Parties.
We were tracking our Air Box Wins Here
!

Congratulations to our AIR BOX Champion...beth1775!
beth has over 100 air boxes!!!

Here is where beth won her 100th box!

PartyScout commented on Air Boxes after
3 months

Welcome Scouts and Friends!

Although PartyScout and I are wearing our "best faces", we are very tired of Air Boxes too.

We come and play with friends at the parties when we can and many of our friends are still here.

We would like to give a great big SHOUT OUT to the scouts, friends and visitors who have been devotedly scouting, partying and checking all this time.

Party Scout and I are willing to party with sock monkeys, sabre tooth tigers (that's saying a LOT for PS as she is a cocoa dino) and anyone else who is in the room....

It'd just be so much fun if the prizes returned so we could share in fantastic fun with lots more of our friends again

Last edited by canonymous; 04-30-2020 at 08:37 AM..
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-27-2020, 12:29 PM   #2
YadyYadyYady
Webkinz :)

yadyram is glitter coveredyadyram is glitter coveredyadyram is glitter covered
yadyram is glitter coveredyadyram is glitter coveredyadyram is glitter coveredyadyram is glitter coveredyadyram is glitter coveredyadyram is glitter coveredyadyram is glitter coveredyadyram is glitter coveredyadyram is glitter coveredyadyram is glitter coveredyadyram is glitter coveredyadyram is glitter coveredyadyram is glitter coveredyadyram is glitter covered

Default Re: Sheldon’s Sales and Vacation Part 10

I just left a "Glitch report" regarding the party at the cove.

I hope it's okay just to say "Hi" to my friends from here.

Stay well everyone.
yadyram is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2020, 03:54 PM   #3
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Sheldon’s Sales and Vacation Part 10

View Post Originally Posted by yadyram
I just left a "Glitch report" regarding the party at the cove.

I hope it's okay just to say "Hi" to my friends from here.

Stay well everyone.
I saw that yady and am posting your info here.
THanks for the heads up

Yady reported that:

When I enter, the pet count indicates several kinz are in the room, yet I see only myself.
When I leave and return, I see others but my pet has lost it's clothes!
My pet actions show only the "paw" for waving. The rest are gone.
I'm not always able to interact as I'm usually called away. I'd at least like to acknowledge my friends.

Managed to get some pictures back into first post YAY!

Seems to load very quickly...back in business!!!

Last edited by canonymous; 04-27-2020 at 03:54 PM..
Old 04-27-2020, 11:19 PM   #4
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: TRACKING - ****Sheldon’s Sales and Vacation News Part 10

Hi everybody! Thanks for the new thread, Canon!
Yady, we noticed that you have been stuck at the entry point several times lately. Today, I saw Hootin Annie- Karen told me that Hootin Annie won a prize before I got there, so congrats on that!

A mini report - just a few comments. Thumbelina, the winged colorful tiger still went straight to the corner. Karen says she must think that she misbehaved since she always confines herself to the far corner, facing the wall. She did congratulate someone today, but still stayed in her corner to do so.

Several of us brought our new pet buddy from the time capsule. It's especially cute with the decade dragon, so Karen and I brought in those pets.

We did see one pet wearing a ninja mask. I think it was Zoey. She won a prize! (The mask on the ninja costume makes her appear to be following the Covid guidelines, which made us giggle. I'll have to see if I can find my ninja mask for tomorrow, if I'm up to the party.

I fell down in my driveway today and skinned my knee, and both palms. I just took an aleve in the hopes of minimizing the aches and pains. I know that when you get to my age, you tend to find a lot more pains than you knew. (I do feel like a kid, though, since I skinned my knee.)

Stay well, everybody! And be careful - don't fall down!
jellytab is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2020, 05:04 AM   #5
mom of 2 wackyteens!

mom of 2 teens is all that glittersmom of 2 teens is all that glittersmom of 2 teens is all that glittersmom of 2 teens is all that glitters
mom of 2 teens is all that glittersmom of 2 teens is all that glittersmom of 2 teens is all that glittersmom of 2 teens is all that glittersmom of 2 teens is all that glittersmom of 2 teens is all that glittersmom of 2 teens is all that glittersmom of 2 teens is all that glittersmom of 2 teens is all that glittersmom of 2 teens is all that glittersmom of 2 teens is all that glittersmom of 2 teens is all that glittersmom of 2 teens is all that glitters

Wow! Thank you canony Love the new thread.
Good Morning Everyone! Today Sheldon has for Sale: Tuesday, April 28, 2020.

Straw Skirt 70 kc
Umbrella Hat 75 kc
Ship in a Bottle 100 kc
Wooden Sailboat 415 kc
Webkinz Worldly Luggage 400 kc
Framed Shell 400 kc
Island Shirt 65 kc
Sunshine Hat 55 kc

Have A Wonderful Day! Happy Treasure Hunting. Party at the Cove 1 p.m.
Prize drawing starts at 1:05 and last one at 1:47 p.m.
***To Receive the Prize Drawing, You must have the new app*** Thank you jellytab for this update
Thank you jelly for the party report and I glad you did not do more damage than the skinned knees and hands.
Yady thanks for stopping in and letting us know about the glitch. Now I know it is just not me going into a clubroom and the count is high but I am the only one thought it just did not load all the way.
Stay well and keep your sanity everyone.
mom of 2 teens is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2020, 06:56 AM   #6
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

Good Tuesday Morning!

Good to see you all here. I guess the old thread just had too many posts.
Thanks for the Sheldon report mom and the party report jellytab.
Do you think Thumbelina might be physically distancing? You just never know lol!
Old 04-29-2020, 06:27 AM   #7
mom of 2 wackyteens!

mom of 2 teens is all that glittersmom of 2 teens is all that glittersmom of 2 teens is all that glittersmom of 2 teens is all that glitters
mom of 2 teens is all that glittersmom of 2 teens is all that glittersmom of 2 teens is all that glittersmom of 2 teens is all that glittersmom of 2 teens is all that glittersmom of 2 teens is all that glittersmom of 2 teens is all that glittersmom of 2 teens is all that glittersmom of 2 teens is all that glittersmom of 2 teens is all that glittersmom of 2 teens is all that glittersmom of 2 teens is all that glittersmom of 2 teens is all that glitters

Good Morning Everyone! Today Sheldon has for Sale: Wednesday, April 29, 2020.

Island Paper Weight 80 kc
Gnarly Wetsuit 300 kc
Tiki Candle 80 kc
Souvenir Shell 150 kc
Sheldon Plushy 85 kc
Compass Clock 300 kc
Beach Toys 90 kc
Framed Shell 400 kc

***To Receive the Prize Drawing, You must have the new app*** Thank you jellytab for this update
Thank you so much canony for updating and making a new thread, it loads so much faster wow.
Old 04-29-2020, 07:17 AM   #8
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

Good Wednesday Morning!

You're welcome mom. (If I'd realized a new thread was a solution, I would have done it a lot sooner. Live and learn )
Old 04-29-2020, 12:07 PM   #9
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is an abundance of joyaug2168 is an abundance of joyaug2168 is an abundance of joy
aug2168 is an abundance of joyaug2168 is an abundance of joyaug2168 is an abundance of joyaug2168 is an abundance of joyaug2168 is an abundance of joy

Happy Webkinz Day 15!!
Hi everybody!
I have been playing Webkinz now 12 years and I still love it!
I have not been going to parties but I will today.
Am I to understand you have to use the app to o to a party?
Has anybody figured out a way to open multiple apps?
Today is free deluxe day so I hope you get to go to a party canon!!
aug2168 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2020, 06:34 AM   #10
mom of 2 wackyteens!

Good Morning Everyone! Today Sheldon has for Sale: Thursday, April 30, 2020.

Vacation Island Poster 150 kc
Model Sub 100 kc
Comfy Inner Tube 300 kc
Umbrella Hat 75 kc
Ceramic Starfish Décor 385 kc
Beach Bermudas 155 kc
Inflatable Palm Tree 80 kc
Sailor's Shipping Crate 420 kc

aug2168 Thank you for stopping by. You don't need the app to go to the party, But you do need it to get the prize, otherwise you would get thrown out of the party if you won the drawing and no prize would be awarded. So having the app down loaded it a good thing. As for opening more than one
app I know dixiecup had posted a work around for New App. It was on page 5389 but I don't remember under which Thread if I find it I will post it.
Good Morning canony and thanks again.