Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Travel Agency & Vacations

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2021, 02:51 PM   #681
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: TRACKING - ****Sheldon’s Sales and Vacation News Part 10

Good Saturday Afternoon!

Mixed snow, rain and freezing rain here today. What a sloppy day lol!

Thanks jelly. I'll try to remember that Party Cub Reporter is a girl. I typed it in to help me remember but one never can tell with me lately lol.

Thanks for posting the sales mom.

Stay safe everyone
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-17-2021, 04:47 AM   #682
Wacky luvz Jelly!
Webkinz :)

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

Appropriately, Daisy won the first raffle on birthday-suit day. Since she's the one who is always losing her clothes, many of us were inspired to bring in monkeys to be like her. We also had several adorable bears, including Belle E Button, Yady's button bear. And Ellie the elephant came in wearing a halo. She said so that no one would get the wrong idea from her lack of attire. The comments were cracking me up, and we laughed a lot at the party on Saturday! Daisy decided she wanted to stand out, so she wore a tiara.

My room had several named Daisette, since we named them after Daisy, and I already named the others. But one of my friends was in a second room, and she had some names that were interesting - although I have problably seen most of them before. Sunshine, Coco, Orange Blossom, Kevin, Piggy is Cool, George, Arizona, Mayhem, Drucilla and Blaze. Only two were from our group - Dru and George. It looked like the others mostly sat at the table and waited for raffles.
In our room, we were quite active. I don't know if we ever had all ten spots filled with people similarly undressed, but I know we had at least nine!

At the park, we had eleven at the stage and at the logs, and 12 at the sign - Belle E Button caught up with us there.
A fully dressed dog joined us - I think it may have been a ruby gem pup, and sat on the swings and conversed a big. Her name was India, and she was very polite.

Sunday, I think I'll bring in my Decade Dragon, Belle Jelly Bean. And if I can decide on a name, I'll adopt my ice dragon to bring her in on Monday.

Have a great Sunday!
jellytab is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2021, 10:10 AM   #683
mom of 2 wackyteens!

mom of 2 teens has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomemom of 2 teens has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomemom of 2 teens has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomemom of 2 teens has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomemom of 2 teens has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
mom of 2 teens has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomemom of 2 teens has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

Good Morning Everyone! Today Sheldon has for Sale: Sunday, January 17, 2020.

Island Shirt 65 kc
Wacky Carved Coconut 55 kc
Island Paper Weight 80 kc
Undersea Dress 125 kc
Ceramic Starfish Décor 385 kc
Webkinz Worldly Luggage 400 kc
Comfy Socks and Sandals 90 kc
Beach Toys 90 kc

Have A Wonderful Day! Happy Treasure Hunting. Party at the Cove 1 p.m.
Prize drawing starts at 1:05 and last one at 1:47 p.m. Following after last drawing meet in park #47
at the stage for photos and other various spots through out the park.
mom of 2 teens is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2021, 02:15 PM   #684
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

Good Sunday Afternoon!

I like Mayhem jelly...
Old 01-18-2021, 06:07 AM   #685
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

I got to the party about twenty minutes late, so I make it into a secondary room again.
In the first room, Flash was a decade dragon, and Zsa Zsa was a pink dragon. Brainiac was Karen's Decade Dragon. Kinzie is that adorable little bear, and she wore a dragon costume. Lucky Charms was a great name for the dragon with the shamrock on his chest. That one was appropriately wearing the gold leprechaun suit. And Yadi brought in Carmen Dragon, a whimsy dragon wearing the Carmen Miranda hat. There was also a purple dragon, a frog, a cat of some sort sitting at the table, and another critter I couldn't make out standing at the buffet. On the list, the ones I don't know which critter they go to are Meera, Koda, Nieve and Marna. They told me that the frog did all the actions with them. It was a nice line in their room. I just saw that someone commented that the frog's name was Meera.
In my room, there was a lovely pink dragon wearing the Marie Antoinette wig. (That's my name for it. I think it's called queen's periwig or something like that.) Her name was Fantasia, and she was lovley. And there was an adorable purple dragonfly name Periwinkle. A sock monkey came in wearing a dragon costume. Wenzel was a dragon in a dragon costume! And Prince was a purple dragon. Another decade dragon came in, named Butch, and brought a decade dragon buddy in. When I saw the decade dragon buddy, I thought I should have brought in my buddy, too, to be with Belle Jelly Bean. So after taking some screen shot with my group, including one where Butch was doing a flip, and it looked like his decade dragon buddy was laughing at him, I left the room to go get my buddy and got back in the room as quickly as I could. Trying to get in a good room, I found one dawn dragon wearing a frog prince costume. Eventually, I made it into the good room, with the whole line of dragons, and apparently a Kiwi bird joined in.
On to the park, we had eleven at the stage, but a few more joined in, and we ended up with thirteen at the sign. Carmen Miranda stayed at the stage, so apparently, Yady was busy with real life. (But later she joined us in line to get ice cream from Mr. Moo.)
The breakdown was - four decade dragons, three whimsy dragons, two purple dragons, although they weren't both the same purple draon, one lucky shamrock dragon, and three others dressed up for dragon day. One was a lizard dressed in the eggshell costume, and that was adorable!

The one who was a lizard on Sunday finally got her final medallion to adopt her whimsy dragon, so she will have a dragon Monday. So I decided to bring in my whimsy dragon, whimsical wings.
Come join us if you can! (Unless I decide on a name for my ice dragon. I'm too wishy washy, but I keep coming back to Guinevere from Camelot.)
Old 01-19-2021, 05:54 AM   #686
mom of 2 wackyteens!

mom of 2 teens has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomemom of 2 teens has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomemom of 2 teens has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomemom of 2 teens has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomemom of 2 teens has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
mom of 2 teens has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomemom of 2 teens has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

Good Morning Everyone! Today Sheldon has for Sale: Tuesday, January 19, 2020.

Wooden Sailboat 415 kc
Souvenir Shell 150 kc
Vacation Island Poster 150 kc
Undersea Dress 125 kc
Sunny Day Swimsuit 85 kc
Inflatable Palm Tree 80 kc

Prize drawing starts at 1:05 and last one at 1:47 p.m. Following after last drawing meet in park #47
I missed yesterday . I finally got my Whimsy Dragon too jelly, I have not come up with a name yet.
Old 01-20-2021, 06:44 AM   #687
Wacky luvz Jelly!

Mom of teens, coming up with names is the hardest part of this game!
Tuesday, it's national popcorn day, according to the estore, so we will be wearing popcorn, popcorn aprons, or the fall fair apron and hat, since it looks very similar to the popcorn outfit.

The dragons were fun, and there were several decade dragons, several whimsy dragons, a couple of citrus dragons, and ice dragon or two, and a few others. We had a whole Coral Cove room filled with dragons, and we had fourteen dragons posing by the sign in the park.
Someone took a screen shot of the room before I got in, and I saw that Yady had brought in Kumquat. My sister was off of work today, so she brought in Brainiac, her decade dragon. Others on the list - all dragons - were Dazzle, Tina, Sunkist, Fantasia, Wenzel, and Emerald Legacy. When there were ten in the room, I didn't get the name of the last one, but it was a decade dragon wearing a dragon costume.

In the room that I was in, a panda won a prize. The panda was sitting at the table, and the name was Eats Shoots Leaves. Loved that one! There were just three "dragons" in the room I was in - My Whimsical Wings, a golden dragon named Firewhiskey, and Daisette, the sock monkey in a dragon costume.

When a spot opened up, I left, and after a few tries, I made it into the room with all the dragons. They were all lined up sideways, and I heard Conga music in my head. They they all came over to the side I was at, which reset them to a normal appearance. We gathered around the table for a picture or two.

My friend with Butch, the decade dragon, took a screen shot of the other room with Daisette and Eats shoots Leaves, and there were a couple of other dragons in there, and several who were not dragons. I know that Drogon was a dragon, but I'm not sure what the other names belonged to. Once again, Mayhem was there. Others were Taylor, Gallup and Clover.
Before going to the park, I had to reboot my computer, since dropbox froze again.

At the park, Cotton Candy, the whimsy dragon, joined us. Sunkist and Lucky Charms were two others that I did not see at Coral Cove, and later, we saw Dharma standing by the sign.

It was quite a crowd of dragons!
Getting ready for popcorn, but I'd better get some sleep first.

Popcorn day was fun, but I need to get some sleep. (Early sales calls woke me up yesterday.)
Wednesday and Thursday, we're celebrating the penguin day. Anyone who doesn't have a penguin can just put a tux on their Kinz!

Talk to you later!

Last edited by jellytab; 01-20-2021 at 06:44 AM..
Old 01-20-2021, 10:55 AM   #688
mom of 2 wackyteens!

Good Morning Everyone! Today Sheldon has for Sale: Wednesday, January 20, 2020.

Island Shirt 65 kc
Beach Bermudas 155 kc
Island Painting 300 kc
Webkinz Worldly Luggage 400 kc
Model Sub 100 kc
Sheldon Plushy 85 kc

canony they have a new update when I went to log out a message popped up giving me the option to have full screen. Just uncheck the box and the screen shrinks enough that the task bar shows.

Last edited by mom of 2 teens; 01-20-2021 at 12:03 PM.. Reason: New update
Old 01-20-2021, 06:42 PM   #689
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

Good Wednesday Evening everyone!

Thank you mom. I have tried it but I can't make it even smaller. Can you?
I don't get the arrows at the sides, top, bottom and corners to pull the window in and resize it.
Old 01-22-2021, 05:55 AM   #690
mom of 2 wackyteens!

Good Morning Everyone! Today Sheldon has for Sale: Thursday, January 21, 2020.

Island Shirt 65 kc
Purple Flip Flops 45 kc
Ship in a Bottle 100 kc
Vacation Island Poster 150 kc
Souvenir Shell 150 kc
Tiki Candle 80 kc
Wooden Sailboat 415 kc
Inflatable Palm Tree 80 kc

canony I have not figured that out yet, but when or if I do I will post it here.

Good Morning Everyone! Today Sheldon has for Sale: Friday, January 22, 2020.

Comfy Inner Tube 300 kc
Gnarly Wetsuit 300 kc
Framed Shell 400 kc
Beach Bermudas 155 kc
Sunny Day Swimsuit 85 kc
Island Painting 300 kc

Last edited by mom of 2 teens; 01-22-2021 at 05:55 AM..