Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Travel Agency & Vacations

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2008, 07:16 PM   #11
Your grandma is a
Gift Guru

gripperluverxxoo has disabled reputation

Default Re: Spa Costs Depend on Pets' HHH Status

Thanks for posting!
Also, it depends on the quanity of pets you have..
Sponsored Links
Old 09-04-2008, 11:53 PM   #12
hy thank you! I'm a
Gift Guru

Polarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledge

Thanks for the tip! I tried this theory about 5 times, to see what kind of results I would get. The first two times didn't work. However, the last three times worked! I keep my pets all at 100, so the last time I made sure they were all at 100 in everything, and it said it would cost me $0 to go to the spa. I think you are right about your theory. As far as I could see, the only thing thing that the number of pets influenced would be the more pets you have, the more money you might be charged if you don't keep up with the happiness and stuff like that.
Polarity is offline Female
Old 09-05-2008, 01:09 AM   #13
Gift Trainee

Arbee is a glorious beacon of lightArbee is a glorious beacon of lightArbee is a glorious beacon of light

Polarity, that's exactly right.
Arbee is offline Female
Old 09-05-2008, 02:05 AM   #14
Webkinz :)

Pinky Sue has a spectacular aura about

Arbee, Thanks for that great information.
Since the ghost scared me down to 0, the Spa may be worth it for me.
Old 09-05-2008, 02:26 AM   #15
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

Oh thank you for the information! That is really neat! Great thinking!
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 09-05-2008, 03:38 AM   #16
Gift Trainee

Arbee is a glorious beacon of lightArbee is a glorious beacon of lightArbee is a glorious beacon of light

fluffrnuttr posted the same idea on a different thread -- easier way of explaining it, I guess.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...t385632p2.html

View Post Originally Posted by fluffrnuttr
I checked...I let my pet be a little un happy, un healthy, and hungry....and it was EXACTLY 3 times each of the meter readings shy of the 100 mark.

I played a game, got the happy/healthy up to 100, and went back...the number was now LESS, but, still EXACTLY 3 times the amount to bring the pet to the 100 mark on the hunger meter.

I fed the pet, and then went back AGAIN...now it cost nothing.

My other pets on the account are all at 100 on all their meters....

This should help explain how the spa prices are set---the more UNhealthy, UNhappy, and UNfull they are, and the MORE PETS that are UN-each of those, the MORE it will cost.

I can draw it out more like this----

PET "APPLE" the ALBINO
HAPPINESS---96 (this pet is 4 points short of 100, it will cost 4 X 3 kinzcash) 12
HEALTH-------92 (this pet is 8 points short of 100, it will cost 8 X 3 kinzcash) 24
HUNGER-------88 (this pet is 12 points short of 100, it will cost 12 X 3 kinzcash) 36
(72 total for this pet)

PET "BANANA" the BULLFROG
HAPPINESS---94 (this pet is 6 points short of 100, it will cost 6 X 3 kinzcash) 18
HEALTH-------99 (this pet is 1 point short of 100, it will cost 1 X 3 kinzcash) 1
HUNGER-------98 (this pet is 2 points short of 100, it will cost 2 X 3 kinzcash) 6
(25 total for this pet)

PET "CARROTS" the CAT
HAPPINESS---90 (this pet is 10 points short of 100, it will cost 10 X 3 kinzcash) 30
HEALTH-------94 (this pet is 6 points short of 100, it will cost 6 X 3 kinzcash) 18
HUNGER-------85 (this pet is 15 points short of 100, it will cost 15 X 3 kinzcash) 45
(93 total for this pet)

PET "DONUT" the DOG
HAPPINESS---95 (this pet is 5 points short of 100, it will cost 5 X 3 kinzcash) 15
HEALTH-------90 (this pet is 10 points short of 100, it will cost 10 X 3 kinzcash) 30
HUNGER-------97 (this pet is 3 points short of 100, it will cost 3 X 3 kinzcash) 9
(54 total for this pet)

GRAND TOTAL FOR THESE FOUR HUNGRY, slightly unhappy/unhealthy pets are.......... 244

Arbee is offline Female
Old 09-05-2008, 06:19 AM   #17
koolkidz1985

maddiroxx1985 will become famous soon enough

i put on 49 webkinz! 48 are pretty perfect, but 1 got scared.
maddiroxx1985 is offline Female
Old 09-05-2008, 07:51 AM   #18
Bacillys

I am not sure this is correct and here is why.

I have 20 pets and all of them are always keept with 100 values always no matter what and while at trying for the spa I was told that my total would be around 820 and later 560 without me trying or doing anything else to my pets.

How would you explain this situation your this with your theory?

It simply would not work.

On another note it doesn't seem that the spa works for every pet after they have been scared of the paws'flipppers by the boat ghost, because I saw quite a few people yesterday asking for help on how to fix the health of their pets after they had been to the spa.
A glicht maybe but then again there was quite a few of them asking for help.
Old 09-05-2008, 08:43 AM   #19

earthquake is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you!! Big help. It would cost my pets 6456!!!!!!!! I have 66
earthquake is offline Female
Old 09-05-2008, 09:45 AM   #20
I ain't no jive
Gift Guru

2girlsgray will become famous soon enough

yeah, way to go... you had to figure it was something along those lines.... great job Arbee!!!

if this is cheaper than going the feeding and regular maintenance route, that is difficult to say...

your pet may come with it's own pool /trampoline /treadmill /tub to boost health, and happiness in some cases- because you are playing with it!

Then remember not all wShop foods are created equal. Prices vary, and hunger, health, & happiness boosts will vary with each food, too. White Rice is usually a good value for the 5kc you get 7 on hunger 1 on health and 0 on happiness.

But remember some foods give you -1 for health like fudge and marshmallows.

And virtual life follows real life, because broccoli gives you a 2 hunger boost, 4 health boost, but -1 in happiness!
And as a parent, I can tell you my dds will agree with the webkinz - when I make them eat broccoli, they get a -1 happiness boost, but somehow i end up with a -25 happiness boost (not quite sure how that happens ???)

And don't forget farm fresh food. Up front cost, then you can harvest forever.

So if you go bare bones cheap, you can definitely do it cheaper! For someone who doesn't have the time to exercise their pets and feed them right and give them love. (nothing intended here, just using the vernacular) This is a short cut. Short cuts aren't always cheap- remember that, too!

To me this (WW) is cool and fun, and I play when I can. I know people that play by the hour. I know people that play once a month. So maybe this will assist someone, in a quick manner, in restoring vitality to their brood.
2girlsgray is offline Female
Closed