Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Travel Agency & Vacations

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2013, 09:35 PM   #1
on't you be a
Webkinz :)

Justinemd34910 is a splendid one to beholdJustinemd34910 is a splendid one to beholdJustinemd34910 is a splendid one to beholdJustinemd34910 is a splendid one to behold

Question Souvenir Shack item retiring?

I saw this when I logged in today. It says that an item will be retiring on the 20th. Any ideas which one it will be?
Click the image to open in full size.
Justinemd34910 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-16-2013, 10:06 PM   #2
テイラー

jdbandtml invented the repjdbandtml invented the repjdbandtml invented the repjdbandtml invented the rep
jdbandtml invented the repjdbandtml invented the repjdbandtml invented the repjdbandtml invented the repjdbandtml invented the repjdbandtml invented the repjdbandtml invented the repjdbandtml invented the rep

Default Re: Souvenir Shack item retiring?

Hmmm...I honestly have no idea ...something to think about..

Thanks for the info !
Old 02-16-2013, 11:33 PM   #3
pikachu7777 flows towards the sea of knowledgepikachu7777 flows towards the sea of knowledgepikachu7777 flows towards the sea of knowledgepikachu7777 flows towards the sea of knowledgepikachu7777 flows towards the sea of knowledgepikachu7777 flows towards the sea of knowledgepikachu7777 flows towards the sea of knowledge

i know.. this is confusing.... Hope they will let us know ASAP!
Old 02-18-2013, 08:00 PM   #4
on't you be a

Justinemd34910 is a splendid one to beholdJustinemd34910 is a splendid one to beholdJustinemd34910 is a splendid one to beholdJustinemd34910 is a splendid one to behold

I was really surprised not to see anything on WKN about this. Oh well, I hope it's that weird little conch shell. I'll have to snag myself another compass side table and crate to make sure though.

ETA: I just noticed when I logged in that whatever is retiring from the souvenir shack is retiring at the same time as the SPREE prizes. Apparently Ganz is doing a mass clean-up?

Last edited by Justinemd34910; 02-18-2013 at 08:05 PM..
Justinemd34910 is offline Female
Old 02-21-2013, 11:02 PM   #5
Gifted

insider777 is better than Chuck Norrisinsider777 is better than Chuck Norris
insider777 is better than Chuck Norrisinsider777 is better than Chuck Norrisinsider777 is better than Chuck Norrisinsider777 is better than Chuck Norrisinsider777 is better than Chuck Norrisinsider777 is better than Chuck Norrisinsider777 is better than Chuck Norrisinsider777 is better than Chuck Norrisinsider777 is better than Chuck Norrisinsider777 is better than Chuck Norrisinsider777 is better than Chuck Norris

They have retired the Model Jet Plane. There are three new souvenirs though. They are called the Island Shirt, the Undersea Dress, and the Model Sub. Here is the WI announcement about this: Sheldon retires Model Jet Plane and introduces three new souvenirs
These are the new items:
Click the image to open in full size.

View Post Originally Posted by Justinemd34910

I just noticed when I logged in that whatever is retiring from the souvenir shack is retiring at the same time as the SPREE prizes. Apparently Ganz is doing a mass clean-up?
I've seen things like this happen before this happen before. One example was they retired three exclusive items and Dicekinz on the same day, June 6, 2012.

Last edited by insider777; 02-21-2013 at 11:02 PM..
insider777 is offline Male
Closed