Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Travel Agency & Vacations

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2009, 06:58 PM   #1
illiam has a bunny
Webkinz :)

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Cool PARTY ANIMALS! Let's coordinate a "look-alike" party!

Click the image to open in full size.

As you can see, our first themed-party-day was a raging success!!! Whether you were a lil' yorkie or an arctic fox, you rocked the cove and made it a fun experience for everyone! We had a great time looking the same, yet we were still able to be unique in what we wore! (At times it was a little difficult to tell which pet was your own!! ) Check out the picture thread for more images of the first ever Yorkifest!!

Enjoy looking at the pictures...and continue to coordinate similar events this weekend....I will be out of town and unable to join you....but I can't wait to see the pictures when I get back! Keep on partying! -Bindidog

Last edited by Bindidog; 07-15-2009 at 01:02 AM..
Bindidog is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-13-2009, 07:13 PM   #2
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness
akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: PARTY ANIMALS! Let's coordinate a "twin" party!

ok...I have these from your list...

lil kinz black bear
elephant
cardinal
canary
blue jay
reg. Yorkie
himalayan
li black and white cat
lil st bernard
owl
groundhog
skunk
lil brown horse
lg. panda
pig
lioness
rottweiler
black panther
black poodle
phoenix

I sure hope this works out...what fun!!
akoolaunt is offline Female
Old 07-13-2009, 07:16 PM   #3

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

Sounds like a fun idea! Here are the one I have of the 'reduced list'. I also like your idea of just cats, or just dogs, etc. Or we could have just white pets or just black pets, or just black and white including clothes!!

lil kinz black bear
elephant
cardinal
canary
reg. Yorkie
himalayan
li black and white cat
lil st bernard
owl
groundhog
skunk
lil brown horse
lg. panda
pig
lioness
rottweiler
black panther
black poodle
phoenix

Last edited by CheekyDB; 07-13-2009 at 07:19 PM..
CheekyDB is offline Female
Old 07-13-2009, 07:17 PM   #4
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Thanks! This might be a good way to do it...everyone just narrow it down a little further until we arrive at the same ones that everyone has, that way folks don't have to list 150 webbies! If you have other ones that people might have, you can list them too, so we don't have to base this whole idea on which ones I have!
Old 07-13-2009, 07:19 PM   #5
Gifted

EHeinze5 knows the way
EHeinze5 knows the way

lil kinz black bear
elephant
cardinal
Regular yorkie
lil brown horse
lionesse
black poodle phoenix

This is what I have out of the reduced list. Did I do it the right way?
EHeinze5 is offline Female
Old 07-13-2009, 07:25 PM   #6
BKWFL

Einstein jr. is a splendid one to beholdEinstein jr. is a splendid one to beholdEinstein jr. is a splendid one to beholdEinstein jr. is a splendid one to behold

this is a really great idea,

unfortunately I don't have a whole lot from this list

lil kinz black bear
elephant (but only the lil kinz)
cardinal
reg. Yorkie (large and lil)
lg. panda ( large and lil)

So far I got 35 adopted, might have to adopt more now
Einstein jr. is offline Female
Old 07-13-2009, 07:26 PM   #7
call me Ducky:)

blueducky1995 is a splendid one to beholdblueducky1995 is a splendid one to beholdblueducky1995 is a splendid one to beholdblueducky1995 is a splendid one to behold

i don't have any on that list
blueducky1995 is offline Female
Old 07-13-2009, 07:26 PM   #8
BKWFL

Einstein jr. is a splendid one to beholdEinstein jr. is a splendid one to beholdEinstein jr. is a splendid one to beholdEinstein jr. is a splendid one to behold

oops, I was way too slow

referred to the wrong list now
Einstein jr. is offline Female
Old 07-13-2009, 07:30 PM   #9
illiam has a bunny

If you guys want you can go from the "reduced" list, or just list your common ones. This list was reduced from what I had, and is in no way what we need to use! (Though it does make me feel like the world revolves around me a little! Haha!) If we list our common ones, maybe we can narrow it down a bit.
Old 07-13-2009, 07:32 PM   #10
Gift Guru

sz11401 is a WI addict!
sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!

Hello, This sounds like fun count me in. This is what I have from your list and many other's that aren't.

Polar bear
Black bear (Lil kinz)
Elephant (Not velvet one!)
Cardinal
Yorkie (Both large and lil kinz)
Himalayan
Black and white cat (lil kinz)
Panda (Both large and lil kinz)
Pig
Lioness
Rottweiler
Spotted leopard
Black Poodle

eStore pets:
Purple fox
Firefawn

Closed

Tags
frog friday!, look-alikes!, majestic was here!, nimbus was here!, twin party!, yorkies on the island!, yorkifest!