Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Travel Agency & Vacations

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2008, 03:07 PM   #21
bunnygirl56
Gift Guru

bunnygirl56 is a glorious beacon of lightbunnygirl56 is a glorious beacon of lightbunnygirl56 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Oh MY....My pets will NOT be going to the spa!

i got it worse!! Lol mine cot over 5,000 kinzcash!! for 95 pets!! it is crazyyyy!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-04-2008, 03:08 PM   #22
laasya
Lil Kinz
laasya is an unknown quantity at this point

I have 20 pets and it cost me 18 KC my sister has like 73 pets and it cost her 2943
laasya is offline Female
Old 09-04-2008, 03:11 PM   #23
popcorn88888

mine cost 7017
Old 09-04-2008, 03:14 PM   #24
Webkinz :)
cierasmom is an unknown quantity at this point

I think it's based on how much kinzcash you have. On one of my accounts, I have only one pet with a little over 2000 kinzcash, it was 104kc, I went and did a job, the well of wishes, wheel of wow ( i won money on them all) when I came back my kc was higher and the cost had gone up about 15kc.
On my other account, I have almost 200,000 kc its 1500kc to go to the spa. I have 44 pets on that account.
Old 09-04-2008, 03:18 PM   #25
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

I think it depends how many pets you have and how sad, hungry and healthy they are..we have over 100 pets and most in good condition and it still cost slightly over 5000 to send them.

I took a not so sick single pet and it cost almost 200 and I took a very healthy single pet and it cost about 40 so it is based on their meters. Either way it would cost with food and time to get them back so it may be worth it considering the cost of the spa.
EXOTERIC is offline Female
Old 09-04-2008, 03:27 PM   #26
Back in School!
Webkinz :)

JuniperBerry is the bees knees!JuniperBerry is the bees knees!JuniperBerry is the bees knees!JuniperBerry is the bees knees!JuniperBerry is the bees knees!JuniperBerry is the bees knees!JuniperBerry is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by cierasmom
I think it's based on how much kinzcash you have. On one of my accounts, I have only one pet with a little over 2000 kinzcash, it was 104kc, I went and did a job, the well of wishes, wheel of wow ( i won money on them all) when I came back my kc was higher and the cost had gone up about 15kc.
Your pet's hunger and/or health had likely changed after all that activity, so it costs a bit more to restore. It seems to be based on how much it would take to bring all the meters back up to 100. So an account with a large number of pets below 100 is going to cost more than just 1 pet, unless that pet is very low.

I like it so far. It has the possibility of being very handy. Although, like many others, I tend to put my pets to bed full and happy, but every once and a while I'll get busy and miss a few.
Old 09-04-2008, 03:29 PM   #27
Carlinann89

I got 158

With 32 Webkinz
Old 09-04-2008, 04:33 PM   #28
Kinzie2008
Gifted

Kinzie2008 has a brilliant futureKinzie2008 has a brilliant futureKinzie2008 has a brilliant futureKinzie2008 has a brilliant futureKinzie2008 has a brilliant future

Ok, um, so much for W shop food....I don't have that many pets so it cost me $42 to get them all back to 100 in all 3 categories. No more buying food...lol!

Kinzie
Kinzie2008 is offline Female
Old 09-04-2008, 04:38 PM   #29
STR0804
Gifted
pyroforyou is on a distinguished road

To save your KC buy the vacation for 500 KC and then take each pet into the first screen that is the map. each time the pet gets full boost. just keep going thru your pets and they will each get to 100. I tried to buy another vacation on another pet but you cant and this is what happend.
Old 09-04-2008, 04:41 PM   #30
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

I have even more!
Closed