Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Travel Agency & Vacations

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-25-2008, 12:17 AM   #1
Webkinz :)
minimiki is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile More Vacations

When are they going to make more vacations?
minimiki is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2008, 12:27 AM   #2
Gift Guru

elefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: More Vacations

What do you mean more vacations?
elefancy is offline Female
Old 12-29-2008, 03:31 PM   #3
Webkinz :)

sportsgirl10 is on a distinguished road

I do not know when more vacations are coming, but I hope it is soon.
sportsgirl10 is offline Female
Old 12-29-2008, 04:32 PM   #4
Gift Trainee

Arbee is a glorious beacon of lightArbee is a glorious beacon of lightArbee is a glorious beacon of light

A while ago there was a WW Newz poll about what type of vacation we would most like. It had suggestions like Outer Space, North Pole, and others. So they are definitely working on some kind of new vacation.

I wonder what vacation theme won that poll. I have two accounts, so I voted for Outer Space and North Pole. I don't remember what the other choices were because I didn't vote for them. What did you vote for?

Also, today's poll asks what would you like to see more of in WW. One of the choices was more vacations. It also lists more daily activities, more Academy classes, arcade games, more stuff to do in your room, etc.

I think that means that they are really close to adding something new, and they're asking for our input to see which we want most. If you really want a new vacation to come out soon, make sure you vote in that poll!!!

I didn't vote for more vacations because, though they're kinda cool, they are expensive and there's not much to do. There's no secret stuff to explore. You can do the activities only once, then you get to hang at the clubhouse TRYING to chat (hard to say anything with KinzChat or even KinzChat Plus) or keep playing the same game over and over. I hope they make improvements to the vacations. There are a lot of interesting looking nooks on that island map! I hope Ganz fills them with new features.
Arbee is offline Female
Closed