Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Travel Agency & Vacations (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/travel-agency-vacations-266/)
-   -   Let your Friends Know **Report Vacation Party Times HERE!**Make New Friends!! MEET OUR MASCOT, PARTYSCOUT!!!!! PART 3 (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/travel-agency-vacations-266/let-your-friends-know-%2A%2Areport-vacation-443940/)

canonymous12-22-2008 09:42 PM

Let your Friends Know **Report Vacation Party Times HERE!**Make New Friends!! MEET OUR MASCOT, PARTYSCOUT!!!!! PART 3

Part 2
here

Part 1
here

If it's Party Time on your Vacation, please post

Destination, Zone and Times

HERE!

bflyangel has answered your question about party times on different accounts

Q. Do all the Time Zones (US, Euro and Asian) all show parties the same?

A. Yes they do! Let’s do an example of a US KT party to see how it would look:

At 8pm KT (US) we know there is a party in the Yellow Color Zone. So if you have a Euro account the time will be 3am KT and an Asian account will be 12pm KT (the next day). Turn on your phones and change the zone to Yellow. Go to Coral Cove and ta-da! There is also a party happening

Since the majority of WI members use a US account we post the US KT when scouting parties. For example, “No party 12-1pm” would also mean “No Party 5-6pm Euro” and “No Party 2-3am Asian”

Meet our mascot
PartyScout!!!!

She LOVES parties;D

Official Picture album hosted by webexpert
here

Did you win a food?
Did you win the raffle?

Raffles are at
:05, :11, :17, :23, :29, :35, :41, 47 (about)

Let us know so we can check it out!

You will KNOW if it's a party. After the coconut tree screen, there is a party screen that tells you. Then in the room, there's disco balls and inflatable palms.
Then there are usually raffles.

To "check" for parties, you have to go out of the room. Change your zone and go back into the room.

Usually parties start on the hour and last an hour on one zone.

twinmom1998 has been tracking the data from our posts on a spreadsheet.

You can view it

For twinmom's graphs please go

Please visit Exoteric's vacation guide. It has lots of pictures.

Thanks to Igme 916 and lilarini for my siggie.

Thanks to angel5112 for my banner.

Thanks to Exoteric for the raffle prize pictures, Wuzzle for the party time balloons and keljlmommy, Exoteric and Jacksmom for the scout avatars.

Thanks to legalcat for our macot....She is too cute!

I hope I haven't left anyone out...if I have, please let me know.

Thanks to all who have posted. You have all helped to make this a fun place to visit!

Lefty2112-22-2008 09:47 PM

Re: Let your Friends Know *****Report Vacation Party Times HERE!****MEET OUR MASCOT, PARTYSCOUT, AT A PARTY!!!!! PREPARING FOR NEW DESTINATIONS!!!**** We are trying to see if there is a Pattern!!!!!PART 3

Hey! thanks for making another part!

---------- Lefty21 added 0 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

heehee. first post!

littlex3red12-22-2008 09:49 PM

Re: Let your Friends Know *****Report Vacation Party Times HERE!****MEET OUR MASCOT, PARTYSCOUT, AT A PARTY!!!!! PREPARING FOR NEW DESTINATIONS!!!**** We are trying to see if there is a Pattern!!!!!PART 3

new thread way to go -- just subscribed

congrats cannon

bflyangel12-22-2008 09:49 PM

Yay! A new thread, subbing and rating!

canonymous12-22-2008 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bflyangel (Post 12097121)
Yay! A new thread, subbing and rating!

Thanks so much!!!

---------- canonymous added 2 Minutes and 1 Seconds later ----------

Scouts!

Coming up on 10 pm party reports on our spanking new thread!!!:2funny::2funny::2funny:

Lefty2112-22-2008 09:56 PM

This deserves a party! ohh, my cat is getting too cuddly...

Flame Boy12-22-2008 09:59 PM

yay!! new thread :D

Lefty2112-22-2008 10:00 PM

I know! Isn't it nifty?

sno427012-22-2008 10:00 PM

Ooh nice new thread ... so fresh + so clean :)

momwhoplays12-22-2008 10:01 PM

thanks for this awsome thread! subscribing to this thread:)