Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Travel Agency & Vacations

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2008, 09:08 PM   #8251
4 Accts, please ask
Gift Guru

Momma is the cats pajamas!Momma is the cats pajamas!Momma is the cats pajamas!Momma is the cats pajamas!Momma is the cats pajamas!Momma is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Let your Friends Know *****Report Vacation Party Times HERE!****MEET OUR MASCOT, PARTYSCOUT, AT A PARTY!!!!! PREPARING FOR NEW DESTINATIONS!!!**** We are trying to see if there is a Pattern!!!!!PART 2

red = dud

getting annoyed with the new phone "feature" where it closes the graphic when you enter and leave clubhouse rooms on vacation
Sponsored Links
Old 12-18-2008, 09:09 PM   #8252
PMme4it
Gift Guru

DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Let your Friends Know *****Report Vacation Party Times HERE!****MEET OUR MASCOT, PARTYSCOUT, AT A PARTY!!!!! PREPARING FOR NEW DESTINATIONS!!!**** We are trying to see if there is a Pattern!!!!!PART 2

BUMMER...total BUMMER
Old 12-18-2008, 09:12 PM   #8253
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

PS is just so upset...she planned to see all her friends tonight. A special friend gave her a new belt and new shoes. She's been primping all evening....

Old 12-18-2008, 09:43 PM   #8254
Webkinz :)

kewljlmommy is a name known to allkewljlmommy is a name known to allkewljlmommy is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
PS is just so upset...she planned to see all her friends tonight. A special friend gave her a new belt and new shoes. She's been primping all evening....
and penni spent 7 hours at the airport. well i did anyway! i want a party! i am gonna pull a london and stomp my feet

---------- kewljlmommy added 21 Minutes and 4 Seconds later ----------

Click the image to open in full size.
so...not only are there no parties... i cant do charm forest for...10 years??? ARGGGGGGGG

Last edited by kewljlmommy; 12-18-2008 at 09:43 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
kewljlmommy is offline Female
Old 12-18-2008, 09:46 PM   #8255

Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!

aaah! woah. a lot of minutes!
Lefty21 is offline Female
Old 12-18-2008, 09:49 PM   #8256
jnmommy
Gifted

baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!

[quote=kewljlmommy;12022684]and penni spent 7 hours at the airport. well i did anyway! i want a party! i am gonna pull a london and stomp my feet

London will help.
baxjul is offline Female
Old 12-18-2008, 10:05 PM   #8257
4 Accts, please ask
Gift Guru

Momma is the cats pajamas!Momma is the cats pajamas!Momma is the cats pajamas!Momma is the cats pajamas!Momma is the cats pajamas!Momma is the cats pajamas!

no light blue

---------- Momma added 0 Minutes and 34 Seconds later ----------

no party in light green

---------- Momma added 0 Minutes and 32 Seconds later ----------

none in pink either

---------- Momma added 0 Minutes and 39 Seconds later ----------

amber still a dud party

---------- Momma added 0 Minutes and 35 Seconds later ----------

teal is still a dud

Last edited by Momma; 12-18-2008 at 10:05 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-18-2008, 10:18 PM   #8258

kewljlmommy is a name known to allkewljlmommy is a name known to allkewljlmommy is a name known to all

thanks momma i am getting the ...please wait... and its taking forever

stomping my feet!!!!!!!!!!
kewljlmommy is offline Female
Old 12-19-2008, 12:13 AM   #8259
smokeyjoesblues

SmokeyJoesBlues is an unknown quantity at this point

Party in the purple zone right now.(midnight - 1)
Old 12-19-2008, 12:17 AM   #8260
Littlex3red
Gift Guru

littlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roost

is there banners in purple?

by the way reminder for everyone to vote on the kinzville news site for were the funds will go on we cares so that you can get your banner.
Closed

Tags
10 pets guarantee a win, 8 raffles each party hour, awesome!, bring on the prizes, bunny is a party animal, fake palm trees = :p, great new party palace!, i get to do a tag! :d, i like parties. :), i love dud parties!, i want a tiki torch!, i won a raffle!- awsome, i won!!, it's all reya's fault!! ♥, monstamash, nice thread canon! - pd, party on dude, party on garth!, party time, party! party!, partyparty, pounder got first tag! :), ps you rock!, thanks canon!:), you rock!