Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Travel Agency & Vacations

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2008, 08:52 PM   #1
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Cool Let your Friends Know *****Report Vacation Party Times HERE!****MAYBE YOU WILL MEET OUR NEW MASCOT, PARTYSCOUT, AT A PARTY!!!!! PREPARING FOR NEW DESTINATIONS!!!****REAL RAFFLE PRIZES NOW!!!!! We are trying to see if there is a Pattern!!!!!PART ONE

Click the image to open in full size.

If it's Party Time on your Vacation, please post

Destination, Zone and Times

HERE!

Meet our new mascot
PartyScout!!!!

She LOVES parties

Did you win a food?

Did you win the raffle?

Raffles are at
:04, :10, :16, :22, :28, :34, :40, :46
(about)

Let us know so we can check it out!

You will KNOW if it's a party. After the coconut tree screen, there is a party screen that tells you. Then in the room, there's disco balls and inflatable palms.
Then there are usually raffles.

To "check" for parties, you have to go out of the room. Change your zone and go back into the room.

Usually parties start on the hour and last an hour on one zone.

twinmom1998 has been tracking the data from our posts on a spreadsheet.

You can view it

HERE

Please visit Exoteric's vacation guide. It has lots of pictures.

HERE

Thanks to Igme 916 and lilarini for my siggie.
Thanks to angel5112 for my banner.

Thanks to Exoteric for the raffle prize pictures, Wuzzle for the party time balloons and keljlmommy, Exoteric and Jacksmom for the scout avatars.

Thanks to legalcat for our macot....She is too cute!

I hope I haven't left anyone out...if I have, please let me know.

Thanks to all who have posted. You have all helped to make this a fun place to visit!

Last edited by canonymous; 11-20-2008 at 06:13 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 09-10-2008, 07:04 AM   #2
orld's Slowest
Webkinz :)

derring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: Partytime at Vacation Island - What time?

This morning (Wednesday) from midnight to 1AM in the green zone.
derring do is offline Female
Old 09-10-2008, 07:07 AM   #3
Gift Guru

Marco Boy has disabled reputation

Over the weekend, I went to party after party late at night (around midnightish). I was just the party animal! I won a couple raffles in which I rec'd blank prizes. We ate and played musical chairs! Well actually I got kind of bored so I just hopped from chair to chair to pass the time then others in the room followed suit! It was fun!
Old 09-10-2008, 07:13 AM   #4
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Marco Boy
Over the weekend, I went to party after party late at night (around midnightish). I was just the party animal! I won a couple raffles in which I rec'd blank prizes. We ate and played musical chairs! Well actually I got kind of bored so I just hopped from chair to chair to pass the time then others in the room followed suit! It was fun!
I play "Turn off the tiki lamps".

Try it! If you start turning them off, someone almost always starts following you around turning them back on
Old 09-10-2008, 07:15 AM   #5
Gift Guru

Marco Boy has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
I play "Turn off the tiki lamps".

Try it! If you start turning them off, someone almost always starts following you around turning them back on
Oh yes! I have done that as well! Better then just everyone sitting or standing around looking at each other!! You are supposed to have fun at parties!!! I like watching some of the pets with the advanced actions doing their little dances!
Old 09-10-2008, 07:45 AM   #6
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Marco Boy
Oh yes! I have done that as well! Better then just everyone sitting or standing around looking at each other!! You are supposed to have fun at parties!!! I like watching some of the pets with the advanced actions doing their little dances!

That is what I do.. pass the time doing my Actions... It usually starts up a conversation about how to get them.. so that makes it a little better

I was in 2 parties...

Last friday at 11am... don't remember the color messenger..
and yesterday at 7pm Green messenger..
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Old 09-10-2008, 09:00 AM   #7
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

View Post Originally Posted by kellyschrvr
That is what I do.. pass the time doing my Actions... It usually starts up a conversation about how to get them.. so that makes it a little better

I was in 2 parties...

Last friday at 11am... don't remember the color messenger..
and yesterday at 7pm Green messenger..
Another later night.
Old 09-10-2008, 09:03 AM   #8
bk516
Gift Guru

bigkid39 is the bees knees!bigkid39 is the bees knees!bigkid39 is the bees knees!bigkid39 is the bees knees!bigkid39 is the bees knees!bigkid39 is the bees knees!bigkid39 is the bees knees!

Hi Canon
I was at a party over the weekend. It was mid day I believe. I posted around that a party had started lol I hung in there for quite a while and all I got was a plate of deluxe nachos upon entering. Only one of my accounts can get in, so I'm sort of limited.
bigkid39 is offline Female
Old 09-10-2008, 09:27 AM   #9
webcrazy has a spectacular aura aboutwebcrazy has a spectacular aura about

Maybe we need a new thread for party time posts only (just like Arte's rares)
If someone is at one - they could post the color zone and room - as it is happening!
???
Old 09-10-2008, 01:50 PM   #10
aceofnow

Trixie is an unknown quantity at this point

There is a PARTY right now in the light green zone from 2 - 3 PM Kinz Time Wed. The same person wontwo raffles just now - spotty won a raffle, 5 minutes later Brittney won the raffle, and 5 min later spotty won again all in the same room in the Coral Cove Clubhouse! Don't know if they are getting actual prizes yet (read there was a glitch and it just said congratulations but no prize in dock). Come on over to the Coral Cove party on vacation!!

---------- Trixie added 13 Minutes and 25 Seconds later ----------

I just won the raffle (yeah), and a window popped up that said "congratulations" w/a blank area where the prize would have been. Oh well . . . please chime in if you have won a prize, AND a prize actually showed up in your dock. Hopefully if it did not right away, they will show up later.

Last edited by Trixie; 09-10-2008 at 01:50 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed

Tags
awesome, coral cove, did u pay the phonebill, flame likes to party!, fun place to be, help to find the party, horses4me was here, i want a prize!!, it is broke:(, kyultrox tagged it!, look for balloons, lucky3900!, monstamash, new destination where?, no more blank box, no touchy my tag!, party needed ganz!!!, party on dude, pounder, pounder's tag!, swaying palm tree!, wanted :tiki torch