Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Travel Agency & Vacations

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2009, 09:18 AM   #1
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Cool Let your Friends Know**Report Vacation Party Times HERE!!!Summer Dress! Shorts,Skirts,Sundresses, Sun Hats!!Dress Up!! Party! Party! !!We need late night and early morning Scouts!!!Part 8

Click the image to open in full size.

PART 8

Party Time!

Summer is here! Shorts, Skirts, Sun dresses and Sun hats!

Here is PartyScout dressed in her Regal outfit for Vitoria Day!

Meet our mascot
PartyScout!!!!

This is how PartyScout usually dresses!

She LOVES parties

Hoof Hearted and Penni met on the party thread. Look what happened!
Mar 1, 2009

Official Picture album hosted by webexpert

If it's Party Time on your Vacation, please post

Destination, Zone and Times

On this Thread

Did you win a food?

Did you win the raffle?

Raffles are at
:05, :11, :17, :23, :29, :35, :41, 47 (about)

Let us know so we can check it out!

You will KNOW if it's a party. After the coconut tree screen, there is a party screen that tells you. Then in the room, there's disco balls and inflatable palms.
Then there are usually raffles.

To "check" for parties, you have to go out of the room. Change your zone and go back into the room.

Usually parties start on the hour and last an hour on one zone.

bflyangel has answered your question about party times on different accounts

Spoiler: show
Q. Do all the Time Zones (US, Euro and Asian) all show parties the same?

A. Yes they do! Let’s do an example of a US KT party to see how it would look:

At 8pm KT (US) we know there is a party in the Yellow Color Zone. So if you have a Euro account the time will be 3am KT and an Asian account will be 12pm KT (the next day). Turn on your phones and change the zone to Yellow. Go to Coral Cove and ta-da! There is also a party happening

Since the majority of WI members use a US account we post the US KT when scouting parties. For example, “No party 12-1pm” would also mean “No Party 5-6pm Euro” and “No Party 2-3am Asian”

MNBert has started a new tracking spreadsheet

HERE

As you can see, thanks to the posting of our Scouts and MNBert's records, we have discovered that
there
SEEMS
to be AT LEAST
1 PARTY in each ZONE each DAY!!!

SOMETIMES MORE!!!
Sometimes there has been MORE than 1 PARTY in a ZONE during a day so we must continue scouting even if all zones have had a party!

Please visit Exoteric's vacation guide. It has lots of pictures.

Part 7 here
Part 6 here
Part 5 here
Part 4 here
Part 3 here
Part 2 here
Part 1 here

Thanks to all who have posted. You have all helped to make this a fun place to visit!

Last edited by canonymous; 05-25-2009 at 08:19 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 05-14-2009, 09:22 AM   #2
call me Allison!
Webkinz :)

redsoxgirl114 wows us all with wonderredsoxgirl114 wows us all with wonderredsoxgirl114 wows us all with wonderredsoxgirl114 wows us all with wonderredsoxgirl114 wows us all with wonderredsoxgirl114 wows us all with wonderredsoxgirl114 wows us all with wonderredsoxgirl114 wows us all with wonderredsoxgirl114 wows us all with wonderredsoxgirl114 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Let your Friends Know**Report Vacation Party Times HERE!!!Dress Up!! Party! Party! !!We need late night and early morning Scouts!!!Part 8

Yay! First to post! lol, wow... part 8 already?! Congrats!!

Thursday Party Scouting Report

Midnight - 1am None
1am - 2am None
2am - 3am ?
3am - 4am ?
4am - 5am ?
5am - 6am ?
6am - 7am ?
7am - 8am None
8am - 9am None
9am - 10am None
10am - 11am None, thanks Kendra!
11am - Noon
Noon - 1pm
1pm - 2pm
2pm - 3pm
3pm - 4pm
4pm - 5pm
5pm - 6pm
6pm - 7pm
7pm - 8pm
8pm - 9pm
9pm - 10pm
10pm - 11pm
11pm - Midnight

OK, I'm done with school and ready to parTAY!! I didn't get to go to any parties yesterday, can't wait to see everyone!

Just a heads up, I might bring another pet today, Majestic is kinda tired. I'll either bring Avril my ... I don't think I'll bring my tiger since the last time a tiger showed up at a party he was making hearts at London... poor thing!..., Mistletoe my cardinal, Bellatrix my , or Fleecity my ... which one do you guys think I should bring? They are all on the same account so I can only bring one of them.

UPDATE: Mistletoe has TWO votes, anyone else?
redsoxgirl114 is offline Female
Old 05-14-2009, 09:23 AM   #3
cozmic
Gifted

cozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roost

Donation Award 
Default Re: Let your Friends Know**Report Vacation Party Times HERE!!!Dress Up!! Party! Party! !!We need late night and early morning Scouts!!!Part 8

Eight is GREAT! Congrats Canon!
cozmic is offline Female
Old 05-14-2009, 09:25 AM   #4
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Up and ready to PARTY!!!

PS will check in after work tonight!!!
Old 05-14-2009, 09:30 AM   #5
God put on skin!
Gift Guru

Horses4Me defies all oddsHorses4Me defies all odds
Horses4Me defies all odds

Thanks for letting me know about the new party thread!!!

Yay!! *Throws Confetti*

It looks great, Canon!! As always...

We checked email. I see you have been busy...

Horses
Horses4Me is offline Female
Old 05-14-2009, 09:31 AM   #6
Gifted

wildhunt is a name known to allwildhunt is a name known to allwildhunt is a name known to all

Nice new thread! Grats on 8 Canonymous. Time to update our signatures and subscriptions. Hoping to see everyone in the Coral Cove!
wildhunt is offline Male
Old 05-14-2009, 09:32 AM   #7
God put on skin!
Gift Guru

Horses4Me defies all oddsHorses4Me defies all odds
Horses4Me defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by redsoxgirl114
Yay! First to post! lol, wow... part 8 already?! Congrats!!

OK, I'm done with school and ready to parTAY!! I didn't get to go to any parties yesterday, can't wait to see everyone!

Just a heads up, I might bring another pet today, Majestic is kinda tired. I'll either bring Avril my ... I don't think I'll bring my tiger since the last time a tiger showed up at a party he was making hearts at London... poor thing!..., Mistletoe my cardinal, Bellatrix my , or Fleecity my ... which one do you guys think I should bring? They are all on the same account so I can only bring one of them.

UPDATE: Mistletoe has TWO votes, anyone else?
Oh, I love all your names!!!

I would choose Fleecity. That is soooo adorable!

Horses
Horses4Me is offline Female
Old 05-14-2009, 09:49 AM   #8
call me Allison!

redsoxgirl114 wows us all with wonderredsoxgirl114 wows us all with wonderredsoxgirl114 wows us all with wonderredsoxgirl114 wows us all with wonderredsoxgirl114 wows us all with wonderredsoxgirl114 wows us all with wonderredsoxgirl114 wows us all with wonderredsoxgirl114 wows us all with wonderredsoxgirl114 wows us all with wonderredsoxgirl114 wows us all with wonder

Talking Re: Let your Friends Know**Report Vacation Party Times HERE!!!Dress Up!! Party! Party! !!We need late night and early morning Scouts!!!Part 8

UPDATE: Mistletoe has TWO votes, Avril has ONE vote, and Fleecity has ONE vote, anyone else?
redsoxgirl114 is offline Female
Old 05-14-2009, 10:00 AM   #9
e love

footie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a hero
footie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a hero

Great new thread canon! You do such a great job keeping this up.
We all appreciate and enjoy it SO much!!! Thanks!
footie is offline Female
Old 05-14-2009, 10:01 AM   #10
e love

footie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a hero
footie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a herofootie was born a hero

I vote for Fleecity!
footie is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*a1 thread!*, bailey and indigo rock!, bailey is greatly missed!, bailey is the best!, bailey n' london, bailey we miss you :'(, emmie wuvs parties!, faylinn and magick, fluffy, friends and fun!, frosty rockin the cove!, k wants to party!, let's party!!!, meet rocky, meet ya at the cove !, oscar misses aria!!!, party forever!, party on garth!, party on wayne!, pounder, raffle prizes!, the best place to be!