Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Travel Agency & Vacations

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2008, 02:00 PM   #11
My mama says I'm
Gifted

msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!

Donation Award 
Default Re: Coral Cove Wont Load?

albinomex: From what I have heard, the cost for the spa depends on the levels of your pets. The Happier, Healthier, and less hungry they are, the cheaper the visit to the spa. The whole purpose of the spa is to get all the levels of all your pets to 100, and apparently Ganz is making you pay based on how much your levels need to be raised.
msclockart is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 09-04-2008, 02:02 PM   #12
Good Luck Chefs!!
Webkinz :)

AChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guide

My clubhouse hasn't worked for a long time, I want to get in the Coral Cove so I can
check out the cool food they have
AChip is offline Female
Old 09-04-2008, 02:02 PM   #13
twinliz

twinliz is on a distinguished road

Oh! That makes since! I cant get in either! Hopefully they fix it soon!
twinliz is offline Female
Old 09-04-2008, 02:04 PM   #14
MoNotDaVinci
Gift Guru

Monalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah I have not been able to get in the clubhouse at all for a long time. I have been patient but now I am running out of it. Especially when I just payed for the vacation and then payed for souveniers and got free chocolate .. and that was it
i shall try to be patient again .. in the mean time
Monalisa is offline Female
Old 09-04-2008, 02:13 PM   #15
Good Luck Chefs!!

AChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guide

OK, this is really weird, I went to my third account to buy a ticket because I wanted
to spin the prize wheel because I want one of those food items sooooo bad and
it let me in the coral cove, I have not been able to access the clubhouse on my
other two accounts for ages, but I did get to see some of the food but I guess
they are there just to look at, I can't feed any of it to my pets or put it in my dock.
At least I got to see the pineapple drink, looks cool.
AChip is offline Female
Old 09-04-2008, 02:20 PM   #16
shinytag
Gift Guru

ank1 is on a distinguished road

You are not missing much in the coral cove, free food from the buffet is about it.
Old 09-04-2008, 02:39 PM   #17
MoNotDaVinci
Gift Guru

Monalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by ank1
You are not missing much in the coral cove, free food from the buffet is about it.
I just did another account ... and ghost went down to zero.. so spa they want 516... to make it happy again .. maybe i will wait until each pet is down to zero and then go lol
Monalisa is offline Female
Old 09-04-2008, 02:51 PM   #18
Gift Guru
Jake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by albinomex
Our vaction loaded. It is AWESOME!!!!!! Although our postcard & stamps are blank! I hope they get that fixed!
Haven't gone to Spa yet. $3726 is what they want for me to go there! I'll wait til happiness levels drop before I dish that cash out!
Still Totally Cool! Awesome Addition!
:chi::gor::husky::seal:::
I tried the spa already and it was very helpful, but it did cost more money due to my 80-82 pets.

The same thing is happening to me, and I'm guessing it's because of not having Kinzchat.
Jake is offline Male
Old 09-04-2008, 02:54 PM   #19
owzers, I sure am
Gifted

soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!

I'm quite disappointed. I paid 500 kc to go on that vacation, and I would love it if they wasn't any problems. Oh well...
soccerox7 is offline Female
Old 09-04-2008, 02:56 PM   #20
winner1926

dolphin26 is on a distinguished road

I don't have it, I am so so so sad.
dolphin26 is offline Female
Closed