Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Travel Agency & Vacations

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2009, 07:46 PM   #21
Lover of Air Boxes
Webkinz :)

mykidsmom is just really nicemykidsmom is just really nice

Default Re: Air Boxes - The Tally Thread

SZ - what pet will you bring to the party? I will try to get a screen shot of him so I can make you an avie to go with your tally.
mykidsmom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-16-2009, 08:12 PM   #22
Gift Guru

sz11401 is a WI addict!
sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by mykidsmom
SZ - what pet will you bring to the party? I will try to get a screen shot of him so I can make you an avie to go with your tally.
Let's see the early morning parties I have Bandit the racoon since he is on my Asian account then all other parties is Valentine the love puppy. So let's go with Valentine to make easier.
Old 08-16-2009, 08:20 PM   #23

annabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roostannabanna rules the roost

thanks so much mkm-what a great idea. I love you commentary, way too funny and perfect for play time. I can't wait to see you next installment-see you at the cove!
annabanna is offline Female
Old 08-16-2009, 08:20 PM   #24
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Thank You so much for supporting out party thread. I am so sorry PartyScout has been so busy this weekend.

I the past she was a little displeased about Air Boxes. Now she is telling me she wants them
Old 08-16-2009, 08:45 PM   #25
Lover of Air Boxes

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
I the past she was a little displeased about Air Boxes. Now she is telling me she wants them
I'm so happy PS has decided to jump on the "air box" bandwagon! Once she gets her first tally mark she won't be able to stop!

Old 08-16-2009, 08:47 PM   #26
Lover of Air Boxes

Thumbs up Re: Air Boxes - The Tally Thread

View Post Originally Posted by annabanna
thanks so much mkm-what a great idea.

You're welcome! You guys all inspired Taurin and me. We love our new friends and the awesome parties!!! Hope to see you soon!
Old 08-16-2009, 10:05 PM   #27
Lover of Air Boxes

Updated Air Boxes (as of 11:00 PM KT Sunday)

Pokemom - 2
Kowalski - 2
Barkins/Zoe - 4
London - 3
Mei Lin/Majick - 3
Juniper - 4
Edward - 4
Fleece/Oddball - 5
Cupcake/Nicknack - 5
Lola - 5
Taurin - 6
Rif/Raf - 6

Wow - what an interesting party! Barkins morphed into Zoe, who was able to make it to the party on time, and win an air box! However, shortly after winning she got the boot, and spent most of the rest of the party in Barkins typical fashion, outside of the party room.

Rif/Raf took a chance and brought Raf to the party, and boy, what a great move that was! Raf was every bit as lucky as Rif has been, bringing home not one, but two air boxes this past hour. WOW! That brings the Rif/Raf team up to tie for first place, WTG!

Taurin tried to start a 'fro party, but alas, no one else had a 'fro on them. So, instead he crashed the santa party in the corner, dawning his red santa suit to go with his fro. As it turns out this was a winning combination, for Taurin added box number 6 to his collection, putting him in first place with Rif/Raf.

Also joining in the tally is Cupcake/Nicknack. They join the count with a 5 box win from earlier this weekend. While we're excited to have more WI members participating, we're a bit worried that this might be the team that takes the lead. However, that's only if Cupcake doesn't land herself in the ER along with Zoe, as the two collided more than once this evening.

More updates soon!!!
Old 08-16-2009, 10:13 PM   #28
My kids think I'm
Gifted

MAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guide

Fabulous dialog! Once again!!
MAMA5517 is offline Female
Old 08-16-2009, 10:49 PM   #29
Lover of Air Boxes

Final Air Box Tally for Sunday (11:50 PM KT)

Pokemom - 2
Kowalski - 2
London - 3
Mei Lin/Majick - 3
Barkins/Zoe - 4
Juniper - 4
Edward - 4
Fleece/Oddball - 5
Lola - 5
Cupcake/Nicknack - 6
Rif/Raf - 6
Taurin - 7
-------------------------------
***51 TOTAL AIR BOX WINNINGS FOR WI MEMBERS***
Old 08-16-2009, 10:55 PM   #30
My kids think I'm
Gifted

MAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guide

Go TEAM WI!! Imagine how many people don't have an Air box!!
MAMA5517 is offline Female
Closed