Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > Inside Webkinz World > Travel Agency & Vacations

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2008, 04:20 PM   #1
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

Default [TROPICAL ISLAND VACATION PARTIES AND PRIZES] Learn How To Find Parties and WIN Great Prizes!! ((LOTS OF PICS)) The Prizes Can't Be Found Anywhere Else In Webkinz World. & Be Sure To Check CANONYMOUS' Let Your Friends Know Thread for party hours!

WARNING: There is a glitch with the Coral Cove Raffles. No one has received a prize in a raffle since early August, 2009, following a Webkinz World site maintenance.

The Tropical Island's Plundering Pirates
didn't get all the treasures!
We'll let them keep the inflatable palm trees okay!!

Click the image to open in full size.

Yarr!! Everyone who enters a room on selected zone(s) during party hour have a chance at winning one or more of these great prizes or sometimes nothing at all - I'll explain later.

Party Details:

When a zone is in party mode all rooms will be parties!
There are 8 raffles each party.
Parties start on the hour and the last raffle is drawn at :47.
I believe the raffles are at these times; :05, :11, :17, :23, :29, :35, :41, 47
There is a raffle countdown that lasts 5 minutes
followed by a small 1 minute break between countdowns.

How-to find a Party:

• Click "Things to Do" Tab and select Travel Agency.
  • Buy a Tropical Island Vacation (TIV) ticket for 500KC from Debbie the Dragon.
  • Access your Ticket in your ticket folder (blue folder on her desk).
  • Click on the vacation ticket and 'go on vacation'.
  • Click on the Tiki Hut. (you're phone should turn on)
  • Enter the Hut and pick a room (choose a room with 5+ kinz)
= you don't win if you are alone (nice try though hehehe)
There are two different rooms... Party rooms and Non-Party rooms.

Enter a room, when the page is loading you will see either:
Palm tree with a falling coconut or inflating balloons.
Want to take several pets to increase your winning odds?? Learn about GROUP TABS. NOTE::: If you want to take multiple accounts to the Tropical Island Vacation (TIV) on an hour that is not too busy, using Group Tabs is the way to do it. You can stack the winning odds in your favor if you put 10 pets into one room! (you have a 100% chance of winning). Check my siggy for a link to that thread!
**Don't do this if you have a slow connection/computer as you will only slow the servers down + and waste your time.

NO PARTY LOAD UP SCREEN = Palm tree with a falling.....................coconut.

THIS IS NOT A PARTY ROOM:
Hibiscus bushes, tiki torches, and varies wshop plants.
Notice where it says CORAL COVE: There are flowers there.

If it turns out that there is no party, just click "back to map",
change zones on your phone and go back to the HUT icon on the map
and enter another room.
Try this step for all zones.
**or you can just check the party thread on WI to find out**

BUT If you see inflating balloons you are going to a Raffle PARTY!! YAY!!

RAFFLE PARTY LOAD UP SCREEN

This is a Raffle Party room:

Inflated Palm Tree, disco balls, neon plants!!
Notice where it says CORAL COVE? There are balloons there.

Before you win any raffle there is one more thing.........................

You should get a door prize...

One of these recipe foods.

OK -
so now you know the difference between the rooms and what to look for when looking for a party.

A few details about back to back party hours on same zone...

Back to back dud parties??

So there was a party at say 7pm to 8pm
You get there at 8:01 and it looks like a party room...
but wait!! for some reason you don't see
a raffle countdown at the top of the screen!?
It's just that the room stays decorated and there
are no raffles. No point in staying there. It's a dud.

RAFFLE PRIZES!!
So you win something!?! Yes, you win one of these!!!

Quote:
Apparently you can win the Compass table too but I have not been
able to get a screen capture of it - if you have one please submit it

Volcanic Rock::
  • Both Indoor and Outdoor - size 1 square - on floor or tables
  • Rotation: 4 angles

Vacation Deck Chair::
  • Indoor and Outdoor - size 1 square
  • Rotation: All 4 angles

Flowing Palm Tree::
  • Outdoor only - size 4 squares (2x2)
  • Rotation: Can not be rotated.
  • Animation: Tree sways gently in the wind.

Hibiscus Bush::
  • Both Indoor and Outdoor - size 1 square
  • Rotation: (have not checked yet)

Tiki Torch::
  • Indoor and Outdoor - size 1 square - Rotation:?
  • Animation: You can turn the flames on or off.
  • Note: This is the 'BIG' prize on the I.W Island Wheel.

Shoreline Side Table::
  • Indoor only - size 1 square
  • Rotation: (haven't checked yet)
  • Note: This item can be purchased at Sheldon's Souvenir Shop

Ship in a Bottle::
  • Indoor and Outdoor - On tables or floor - size 1 square
  • Rotation: 4 directions
  • Animated: Ship floats in the bottle
  • Note: This item can be purchased at Sheldon's Souvenir Shop

Inflatable Palm Tree::
  • Indoor and (Outdoor?) - size 1 square
  • Note: This item can be purchased at Sheldon's Souvenir Shop and won on the I.W.

Conch/shell::
  • Indoor and Outdoor - on floor or table - size 1 square
  • Note: This item can be won on the I.W.

Empty Prize::

There's a glitch - no wait there are two!!!
What would life be without them ??
Don't answer that question - it was rhetorical.

Glitch 1: Sometimes you win and nothing appears on your screen, sometimes when you log out and in the a food prize or raffle prize will show up in your dock. Other times there is nothing.

Glitch 2: Sometimes you will 'win' an empty prize, sometimes when you log out and back in a food prize or raffle prize will show up in your dock. Other times there is nothing.

RAFFLE FOOD PRIZES
:: (4)
You guessed it - what's a party without raffle food!!

^5th food

When the party ends you will [sometimes] see balloons floating away
(how fitting)::

Here are two rooms in my home, posted to give you an idea of the items' scale, remember the shoreline and compass table do not go outdoors and the swaying palm does not go indoors. I have not tested the items in an underwater room yet.

Q.

How can I find out if there's a party without spending 500 KC?

A.

The VIP scouts check all zones hourly for parties!
The results are posted on CANONYMOUS' thread.
<CLICK HERE>
This is a great place to make friends & win prizes!!

Party theory:

Twinmom1998's

party data is being collected with all of the
contributions made on Canonymous' threads.

Any comments or suggestions are welcomed and appreciated - thanks!

EXO

Last edited by EXOTERIC; 03-02-2009 at 05:23 PM..
EXOTERIC is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2008, 10:08 PM   #2
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

Default Re: [HOW-TO] find a PARTY at the Coral Cove & See Pictures of all Prizes<---

First post is mine!! - almost 24 hours later
Old 10-30-2008, 08:04 AM   #3
Webkinz :)

bababa9999 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: [[[TROPICAL ISLAND VACATION PARTIES AND PRIZES]]] Learn How To Find Parties and WIN Great Prizes!! ((LOTS OF PICS)) The prizes can't be found anywhere else in Webkinz World. Check out the VIP thread Link - it's a HOT place to be!! Over 50,000 VIE

Wow! What a wealth of information. Thank you for doing all of this. Now I hope to put it to good use . I love your backyard.
bababa9999 is offline Female
Old 10-30-2008, 02:05 PM   #4
kmoney07
Gift Guru

Jrock is a splendid one to beholdJrock is a splendid one to beholdJrock is a splendid one to beholdJrock is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: [[[TROPICAL ISLAND VACATION PARTIES AND PRIZES]]] Learn How To Find Parties and WIN Great Prizes!! ((LOTS OF PICS)) The prizes can't be found anywhere else in Webkinz World. Check out the VIP thread Link - it's a HOT place to be!! Over 50,000 VIE

What a wonderful thread! I can't wait to start taking my pets to the tropical island (had been saving money for halloween items, but now its time to partay in the tropics!). I really wish that all the wonderful raffles prizes could be used in both indoor and outdoor rooms. I loove that swaying palm tree, but would really like to put it in the sandy flooring from the w-shop. Your outdoor room is great!
Old 10-30-2008, 02:08 PM   #5
Littlex3red
Gift Guru

littlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roost

Great Job, I love how you broke it all down. It needed to be set up this way for people like me who need everything spelled out for them -- lol

Awesome job, rep to you and rating too -- lol
Old 10-30-2008, 02:11 PM   #6
Did it!
Gift Guru

JBONE92 has lots of talentJBONE92 has lots of talentJBONE92 has lots of talentJBONE92 has lots of talentJBONE92 has lots of talentJBONE92 has lots of talentJBONE92 has lots of talentJBONE92 has lots of talentJBONE92 has lots of talentJBONE92 has lots of talentJBONE92 has lots of talentJBONE92 has lots of talentJBONE92 has lots of talentJBONE92 has lots of talentJBONE92 has lots of talent

Nice job organizing everything!
JBONE92 is offline Male
Old 10-30-2008, 02:11 PM   #7
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Good job Exo...This is beautiful!
Old 10-30-2008, 07:57 PM   #8
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by bababa9999
Wow! What a wealth of information. Thank you for doing all of this. Now I hope to put it to good use . I love your backyard.
Thanks - I have an indoor coral cove too but wanted to post this one because the trees only go outside...I'm glad you enjoyed it

View Post Originally Posted by Jrock
What a wonderful thread! I can't wait to start taking my pets to the tropical island (had been saving money for halloween items, but now its time to partay in the tropics!). I really wish that all the wonderful raffles prizes could be used in both indoor and outdoor rooms. I loove that swaying palm tree, but would really like to put it in the sandy flooring from the w-shop. Your outdoor room is great!
Thanks so much - A lot of people asked what sort of prizes we got and how and I tied it in with Canonymous' thread - you will be able to find out when the parties are there. Check it out!!

I used the sandy flooring for an indoor room and it's perfect...maybe I will post that one too to show what they items look like indoors. You won't regret going to the Island that is for sure!!

---------- EXOTERIC added 337 Minutes and 6 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by littlex3red
Great Job, I love how you broke it all down. It needed to be set up this way for people like me who need everything spelled out for them -- lol

Awesome job, rep to you and rating too -- lol
Thanks - glad you enjoyed it! I thought it would be useful

View Post Originally Posted by JBONE92
Nice job organizing everything!
Thanks Jbone !
View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
Good job Exo...This is beautiful!
Thanks! Got your Party thread covered too

Last edited by EXOTERIC; 10-30-2008 at 07:57 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-30-2008, 08:02 PM   #9
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by EXOTERIC
Thanks - I have an indoor coral cove too but wanted to post this one because the trees only go outside...I'm glad you enjoyed it

Thanks so much - A lot of people asked what sort of prizes we got and how and I tied it in with Canonymous' thread - you will be able to find out when the parties are there. Check it out!!

I used the sandy flooring for an indoor room and it's perfect...maybe I will post that one too to show what they items look like indoors. You won't regret going to the Island that is for sure!!

---------- EXOTERIC added 337 Minutes and 6 Seconds later ----------

Thanks - glad you enjoyed it! I thought it would be useful

Thanks Jbone !

Thanks! Got your Party thread covered too
And I have referenced you too!!! We compliment each other
Old 10-30-2008, 08:19 PM   #10
I'm :3
Gift Guru

webkinzexpert1234567 is the cats pajamas!webkinzexpert1234567 is the cats pajamas!webkinzexpert1234567 is the cats pajamas!webkinzexpert1234567 is the cats pajamas!webkinzexpert1234567 is the cats pajamas!webkinzexpert1234567 is the cats pajamas!

hey there exo, pic for ya!

---------- webkinzexpert1234567 added 3 Minutes and 51 Seconds later ----------

and im pretty sure i didnt see this one up there(sorry if it is... im just so silly i miss things like that, and finally see it like after the 10th time i look it over...)

Last edited by webkinzexpert1234567; 10-30-2008 at 08:19 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
webkinzexpert1234567 is offline Male
Closed

Tags
pounder