Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Trading Cards & Accessories

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2008, 01:23 AM   #1
Rebecha

Default ~~What Is This Webkinz Cares Game?~~

What is this "Webkinz Cares Game" that Tokyo Rose speaks of below? (Quoted by Tokyo Rose) :fp: Becca

Wow! I am so happy I just won a Kinz style Wedding dress today from the Webkinz Cares game. (You know you get 5 tries per card when you get that red tag.) I usually get some food items, little bit of KC or some inexpensive wshop items from that game so I was not expecting much when I played this morning. A friend of mine once told me that she has won a white angel dress from the same game but I though she was dreaming or something. I guess she was right!

So I would like to know, what is the most expensive and neatest reward you have ever got from that game? I am tallking about the daily game reward, not from the gift box that you can chose when you put the code in. I know you can get nice stuff from the gift box. I would like to know how people are doing with the daily game. please let me know!

Have a onderful weekend!

tokyo rose
Last edited by tokyo rose; 10-11-2008 at 11:24 AM. Reason: spelling
Sponsored Links
Old 11-01-2008, 02:02 AM   #2
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays is stuck on replay
momwhoplays is stuck on replaymomwhoplays is stuck on replaymomwhoplays is stuck on replaymomwhoplays is stuck on replaymomwhoplays is stuck on replaymomwhoplays is stuck on replaymomwhoplays is stuck on replaymomwhoplays is stuck on replaymomwhoplays is stuck on replay

Default Re: ~~What Is This Webkinz Cares Game?~~

Hi Rebecha,
the wcares game is a code you enter when you buy any wcares pet. you enter the code in the code shop, & they a red heart appears. you click on that heart once a day for 5 days for a prize. usually it's food, or a small amount of kc, but sometimes it's a prize, such a kinzstyle clothing, or wcares clothing. the most i''ve read of winning here is the kinzstyle gold dress. i've won the kinzstyle gold sandals before.
so i hope that answers your question

feel free to post questions anytime, & welcome to wi
momwhoplays is offline Female
Old 11-01-2008, 02:15 AM   #3
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Hi there! I'm one of those who won a gold dress. It was quite a thrill, but to top it all, a few days later I won the gold sandals (Kinzstyle, forget their exact name). Then a few more days later, I won the silver dress. What a well-dressed webbie I had after that!

I had bought 8 wCares pets, and therefore got to push on that heart shaped button for 40 days in a row. I also got the Armoire (red and white like most in that series) and the TV. Heart-shaped balloons, special Chocolate Bars, a wall Clock, heart-shaped Ice Cream Sandwiches, a bear-shaped Cookie, and several Plush Bears.

And the same prize is given to a random WW member! I must have made 40 happy people on WW (I hope they were happy, but they were probably quite puzzled).
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 11-01-2008, 03:12 AM   #4
raymao and elizco
Gifted

ILuvGoober has a spectacular aura about

My son loves that big button to push! We have the armoire and some of the wall hangings from the Prize box, but the cutest thing I got from the Button pushing is this Red "Mayor" hat-- I had seen pets wearing this hat in the Chat rooms but I thought it was an old retired piece, until i won it and turned the Chihuahua into the Webkinz Mayor! We also now have the Red coat! We put the coat on the Clydesdale Horse.
Click the image to open in full size.
Tell me thats not the cutest with his little holster!
ILuvGoober is offline Female
Old 11-01-2008, 07:35 AM   #5
Areyel
Gift Guru

Areyel is just really niceAreyel is just really nice

Wow, I have only received candy bars and little stuff. This brings me back motivation to try a Webkinz cares pet again! It is nice that someone else also wins the prize too!
Areyel is offline Female
Closed