Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!


Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Trading Cards & Accessories

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2008, 02:42 PM   #1
Gift Guru
 
michigan829's Avatar
michigan829 is a name known to allmichigan829 is a name known to allmichigan829 is a name known to all

Default Yes!! I know I am crazy but please read anyway!!

Hi, everyone!! So far I have gone through FIVE Boxes of Series 2 Trading Cards and STILL need 5 more VTC's to complete the AT PAW LEVEL box. I don't think the odds are too correct!! Anyway, I have competed the Gamer's Garden Theme and TC 2.0 Theme (both a couple of times)!! Also, I have 2 Ancient Wading Pools, as well. They do not go outside and when you put them inside, you cannot swim in them. They are just for decoration. Hope this helps. If you want to know what else I've gotten, (besides a lot poorer!! lol) please post and I will let you know. Have a nice day!!
michigan829 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-17-2008, 02:46 PM   #2
kateygma is now a
Gift Guru
 
katey3007's Avatar
katey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Yes!! I know I am crazy but please read anyway!!

Where are you finding all the cards? They have not come to our area of Michigan yet. Glad you have gotten the complete gamers garden. Did you get the pinkish/purplish chairs too?
katey3007 is offline
Old 01-17-2008, 02:53 PM   #3
fergierihanna, 4 mor
Gift Guru
 
doggyhugga26's Avatar
doggyhugga26 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Yes!! I know I am crazy but please read anyway!!

that's not so great about the 5 boxes, but great about the cool prizes! are you going to trade them?
doggyhugga26 is offline Female
Old 01-17-2008, 02:57 PM   #4
0621sammy
Gifted
 
0621sammy's Avatar
0621sammy is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Yes!! I know I am crazy but please read anyway!!

OMG your obsesed majorly omg dont spend that much money on webkinz trading card
0621sammy is offline
Old 01-17-2008, 03:00 PM   #5
Gift Guru
 
michigan829's Avatar
michigan829 is a name known to allmichigan829 is a name known to allmichigan829 is a name known to all

Default Re: Yes!! I know I am crazy but please read anyway!!

View Post Originally Posted by katey3007
Where are you finding all the cards? They have not come to our area of Michigan yet. Glad you have gotten the complete gamers garden. Did you get the pinkish/purplish chairs too?
I live on the Toledo, Ohio border so I go into Ohio for most things. I'm so glad I got the Gamer's Garden completed, too. It is so cool. Hopefully you'll find out soon. Yes, I got only ONE Chair (called Perfectly Purple Arm Chair) out of five boxes. What does that tell you? Sounds kind of rare. Have a nice day and thanks for the nice post!!

---------- michigan829 added 1 Minutes and 45 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by 0621sammy
OMG your obsesed majorly omg dont spend that much money on webkinz trading card
Sammy: You are SO right!! lol But I guess that there are worse things out there I could be spending money on, right? This is pretty harmless when all is said and done (I hope)!! Thanks!

Last edited by michigan829; 01-17-2008 at 03:00 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
michigan829 is offline Female
Old 01-17-2008, 03:27 PM   #6
Gift Guru
 
not2old4this's Avatar
not2old4this is just really nicenot2old4this is just really nice

Default Re: Yes!! I know I am crazy but please read anyway!!

michigan829: Thank You SO MUCH for this thread. I am going to re-read it every morning and EVERY single time I get ready to leave my house to remind myself not to start on S2. After 3 boxes and over 150 individual packs, I still haven't completed S1... still no Sketchd Kinzville Window. I do absolutely love that Perfectly Purple Arm Chair. (I graduated from LSU... can we be friends anyway?) And I would like a few of those big pictures. And of course the prizes to unlock for completing the virtual trading card sets are fabulous, but.... with such low kinzcash and all those WShop prizes this time, I just can't justify getting started. We bought a bunch of figurines, a sure thing, know just what you're getting.

I really, really appreciate you posting your ongoing experiences with S2 TCs. I've been following since your first thread about them. If I had a money tree in full-bloom, then I would be right there with you entering those codes. But I just can't justify getting started when it looks like a $600 commitment. I didn't know what I was getting myself into with S1, but this time I do. I hope I hold firm to this early resolve. I'll be reading you everyday to give myself strength, LOL! Thank you so much for giving us all the facts so that we can make decisions.
not2old4this is offline
Old 01-17-2008, 03:34 PM   #7
Gift Guru
 
michigan829's Avatar
michigan829 is a name known to allmichigan829 is a name known to allmichigan829 is a name known to all

Default Re: Yes!! I know I am crazy but please read anyway!!

View Post Originally Posted by not2old4this
michigan829: Thank You SO MUCH for this thread. I am going to re-read it every morning and EVERY single time I get ready to leave my house to remind myself not to start on S2. After 3 boxes and over 150 individual packs, I still haven't completed S1... still no Sketchd Kinzville Window. I do absolutely love that Perfectly Purple Arm Chair. (I graduated from LSU... can we be friends anyway?) And I would like a few of those big pictures. And of course the prizes to unlock for completing the virtual trading card sets are fabulous, but.... with such low kinzcash and all those WShop prizes this time, I just can't justify getting started. We bought a bunch of figurines, a sure thing, know just what you're getting.

I really, really appreciate you posting your ongoing experiences with S2 TCs. I've been following since your first thread about them. If I had a money tree in full-bloom, then I would be right there with you entering those codes. But I just can't justify getting started when it looks like a $600 commitment. I didn't know what I was getting myself into with S1, but this time I do. I hope I hold firm to this early resolve. I'll be reading you everyday to give myself strength, LOL! Thank you so much for giving us all the facts so that we can make decisions.
Glad I can help you out!! Anyone who beats OSU is a friend of mine. I really appreciate you taking the time to read my progress if you will!! I opened two more boxes today (part of the original five) so I will post that later today if I get the chance. Stay strong!! Have a nice night!!
michigan829 is offline Female
Old 01-17-2008, 06:01 PM   #8
MysteryD
Gift Guru
 
Donna's Avatar
Donna has a brilliant futureDonna has a brilliant futureDonna has a brilliant futureDonna has a brilliant futureDonna has a brilliant future

Default Re: Yes!! I know I am crazy but please read anyway!!

Wow! Five boxes and not complete. Yikes! That's bad.

Thanks for posting! Hopefully you got tons of great stuff to make it worth it!

Donna
Donna is offline
Old 01-17-2008, 06:05 PM   #9
soccerpaws72093
Webkinz :)
 
soccerpaws880's Avatar
soccerpaws880 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Yes!! I know I am crazy but please read anyway!!

View Post Originally Posted by katey3007
Where are you finding all the cards? They have not come to our area of Michigan yet. Glad you have gotten the complete gamers garden. Did you get the pinkish/purplish chairs too?
The have T2C all over Holland MI. If you know where Pauls Farmacy is they have a bunch or cards, all the new purses, and just about every new webkinz and lil kinz.

Hope this helps!!
soccerpaws880 is offline
Old 01-17-2008, 06:10 PM   #10
hats up? :)
Gifted
 
melmoore's Avatar
melmoore is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Yes!! I know I am crazy but please read anyway!!

thanks for the info on the pool. now i dont want one......
melmoore is offline Female
Closed

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:57 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Kopi Enterprises, LLC
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.
no new posts