Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Trading Cards & Accessories

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2014, 03:11 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

adrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicness
adrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicness

Default Worst box of trading cards ever

I have bought over the years a few boxes of cards. I have always gotten lots of furniture and a couple of pets at least per box. Found a couple of cheap boxes online recently (squeaky's thread made me think to look) so thought for kicks & giggles I'd try a couple of pets would pay for the box, ya know? I just finished opening all 36 packs in the series 4 and ugh...the worst box (for me anyway)... almost every pack yielded a piece of clothing, which do not sell for as much as furniture. Oh well, at least one pet came in the box .
adrib is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-30-2014, 03:12 PM   #2

True2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicnessTrue2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicnessTrue2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicnessTrue2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicnessTrue2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicnessTrue2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicnessTrue2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicness
True2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Worst box of trading cards ever

ahh, that stinks, but congrats on the pet!
True2MyWord1 is offline Female
Old 11-30-2014, 03:13 PM   #3

adrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicness
adrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by True2MyWord1
ahh, that stinks, but congrats on the pet!
thanks
adrib is offline Female
Old 11-30-2014, 04:19 PM   #4

squeaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zero
squeaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zero

What a bummer! Series 4 are usually pretty good. I still have 200 packs of Series 1 unopened. Those aren't very good (on average), but I only paid 10 cents each. Maybe I'll uncover some more Gamers' Garden furniture. When I open them, I'll post the winnings.

What pet did you get?
Old 12-01-2014, 07:22 PM   #5
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

Sorry about your poor box. I'd also like to know what pet it is when you adopt it!
jellytab is offline Female
Old 12-01-2014, 11:12 PM   #6

Not sure what pet. Waiting for an acct to be up for renewal
adrib is offline Female
Old 12-02-2014, 10:26 PM   #7

squeaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zero
squeaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zero

Oh - a mystery pet! I got one of those cards once. Hope it's something really good.
Old 12-03-2014, 10:19 AM   #8

View Post Originally Posted by squeaky
Oh - a mystery pet! I got one of those cards once. Hope it's something really good.
me too! was tempted to type in but I really need to be wise and just save for now
adrib is offline Female
Old 12-06-2014, 11:27 AM   #9
Animal Lover! ♥

Razzie143 has lots of talentRazzie143 has lots of talentRazzie143 has lots of talentRazzie143 has lots of talentRazzie143 has lots of talentRazzie143 has lots of talentRazzie143 has lots of talentRazzie143 has lots of talentRazzie143 has lots of talentRazzie143 has lots of talentRazzie143 has lots of talentRazzie143 has lots of talentRazzie143 has lots of talentRazzie143 has lots of talent

You can see what pet it is by putting in the code, pressing confirm and then it will bring up the picture of the pet. All you need to do is exit from there
Razzie143 is offline Female
Old 12-07-2014, 05:13 PM   #10
- Mahfaeraak -

Siobhanin is Justin in disguiseSiobhanin is Justin in disguise
Siobhanin is Justin in disguiseSiobhanin is Justin in disguiseSiobhanin is Justin in disguiseSiobhanin is Justin in disguiseSiobhanin is Justin in disguiseSiobhanin is Justin in disguiseSiobhanin is Justin in disguiseSiobhanin is Justin in disguiseSiobhanin is Justin in disguiseSiobhanin is Justin in disguiseSiobhanin is Justin in disguiseSiobhanin is Justin in disguiseSiobhanin is Justin in disguise

Where do you usually buy trading cards? I do not have any stores close-by that sell these products, so I'm typically an online buyer. Where do you get cards ... ?

(Sorry if this doesn't relate so much to your topic, my apologies for the unfulfilled trading card pack. Congrats on the pet!)
Siobhanin is offline Female
Closed

Tags
be true!, googles always prevail