Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Trading Cards & Accessories

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-09-2007, 02:04 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
leahjstan is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Woo Hoo Charms are finally here!!!!

Yea!! After days and days of calling the stores, one store finally got them in 2 stores here!!
So if anyone is in South Louisana they are finally hitting here!
Sponsored Links
Old 08-09-2007, 02:05 PM   #2
Colorcolor!

Default Re: Woo Hoo Charms are finally here!!!!

I dont think any of the stores here have some yet....
-
I live in Sout Georgia....ill have to call them....

Last edited by Colorcolor!; 08-09-2007 at 02:06 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-09-2007, 05:07 PM   #3
sbnuthatch

sbnuthatch will become famous soon enough

North central Alabama got some today to my knowledge.--SB
sbnuthatch is offline Female
Old 08-09-2007, 05:40 PM   #4
bunnygirl56
Gift Guru

bunnygirl56 is a glorious beacon of lightbunnygirl56 is a glorious beacon of lightbunnygirl56 is a glorious beacon of light

North Carolina just recieved them!!!
Old 08-09-2007, 05:45 PM   #5
Gift Guru

DKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonder

I'm in NJ, and so far....Zip, Sero Silch! I've looked on the store search, but no towns near me have them!
DKMagoo is offline Female
Old 08-09-2007, 05:48 PM   #6
hat's up? I'm a
Gift Guru

NICE8x has a brilliant futureNICE8x has a brilliant futureNICE8x has a brilliant futureNICE8x has a brilliant futureNICE8x has a brilliant future

They are unfortenetly not in Massachussets yet.
PM me if you have qustions!
Old 08-09-2007, 06:04 PM   #7

I actually ended up picking up some charms at both stores today- I am so nutty! It was also nutty that each store had different prices on the charms- one sold them for 2.99 the other for 3.99 -- that extra dollar really adds up if you are buying several charms...

We ended up with a full set of 24 plus the bracelet and necklace -- but will need to know get a few more for our other account...my son has no interest in the charms themselves but wanted to get into the forest just to play-
Old 08-09-2007, 06:10 PM   #8
Gift Guru

DKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by leahjstan
I actually ended up picking up some charms at both stores today- I am so nutty! It was also nutty that each store had different prices on the charms- one sold them for 2.99 the other for 3.99 -- that extra dollar really adds up if you are buying several charms...

We ended up with a full set of 24 plus the bracelet and necklace -- but will need to know get a few more for our other account...my son has no interest in the charms themselves but wanted to get into the forest just to play-
Is it worth it?? Do you like the charm forest? I've never been in it since I don't have any charms, and I don't know if I should get some =)
DKMagoo is offline Female
Old 08-09-2007, 07:07 PM   #9

well we ended up getting a bad fairy the first try on one account.. and some sap gunk on the other account... will soon be time to do another try-- soooo hoping to get something a little better!

My DD really loved seeing the charms fill up the tree-- I will finish entering the rest of the charms tonite and tomorrow-- only got 12 entered on one account and one on the other account... also havent set up a special room yet for the credenza and charm box things that come with the necklace and bracelet.. havent been home long enough to get all that done--also trying to get ready for start of school for Monday....

So think time will tell if it is worth it-- after reading what some of the others are getting- the tshirts and all-- will just have to see! Hoping we get a little luckier this next time!
Old 08-09-2007, 07:08 PM   #10
Gifted

Kerry is an unknown quantity at this point

i don't know where to find them
Closed