Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Trading Cards & Accessories

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2007, 03:50 PM   #1
Baby252

Default i dont think its fair

i mean we have to pay 9 to 15 dollers for webkinz then they make buying the other stuff look great but then u have to pay 3.00 dollers for one pack of cards were u could only get one code and get a red t-shrit..... thats happened to me. then u have to pay alot of money to go into the charm forest..... and so i dont think u shold have to pay for that. please tell me what u think. thanx
Click the image to open in full size. Re: i dont think its fair
i just said i dont think its far to make us pay to do something on webkinz i mean we payed 9 to 15 dollers for a pet we should be able to do every thing on it. and the cost isnt the thing its finding it and after a while it staets to add up. i think they made a great thing its just i think they should just put a code on it to get things like trading cards and let us go into the forest for free.
well like i said im going to buy them i think there cool. but what happens to the people who r down someplace that only sells webkinz in one pleace and they dont want to sell the charms. and that kid cant do ebay or anything like that. then they never get to go into the forest. i think that u should be alound in there but maybe there should be a part of it where u can only go if u have a charm. and somepeople only get like a doller aweek some kids dont even get money and some r to little to have a charm but they really want to go into the forest thats all im saying also what about boys. what r they going to do with a charm.

Last edited by Baby252; 08-06-2007 at 08:04 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 08-05-2007, 03:59 PM   #2
Gifted

toothpick95 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: i dont think its fair

i wish you could just buy charms on webkinz.com
toothpick95 is offline Female
Old 08-05-2007, 04:00 PM   #3
angieturtle
Gift Guru

angieturtle will become famous soon enough

well, it's not ganz's fault that they want to make money because the point of the company is to make money! if you don't want to buy the stuff, then don't!!!
Old 08-05-2007, 04:02 PM   #4
Evan101singingstar

View Post Originally Posted by baby252
i mean we have to pay 9 to 15 dollers for webkinz then they make buying the other stuff look great but then u have to pay 3.00 dollers for one pack of cards were u could only get one code and get a red t-shrit..... thats happened to me. then u have to pay alot of money to go into the charm forest..... and so i dont think u shold have to pay for that. please tell me what u think. thanx
i agree with you
Old 08-05-2007, 04:39 PM   #5
Gifted

Spitsfire is on a distinguished road

*sigh* yet another post complaining about the charms . I'll say this even if it's the 100th time I have done so. The chrams and cards are optional if you don't like them don't buy them. Ganz has been more then overloaded with people coming at them with things they want made etc. Where do you think the kinzchat came from? IT came from people that kept bugging about having one. Ganz never anticipated the explsion of the toy. Infact the shop I go to said she had them for a while with people buying them but once they hit good morning america right before easter the toy took off like crazy. 3 bucks verses going to a movie which costs more and you can't wear it. 3 bucks verses a Nitendo DS game. Three bucks for a charm is really cheap compared to most of that stuff. As for the cards you can get up to 3 or four codes in a pack. Neopet cards come with more cards but I have paid more then three bucks for a pack. Why is it all the kids in here are complaining about the cost of the charms etc?
Old 08-05-2007, 04:54 PM   #6
kayeray
Gift Guru

kayeray has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Spitsfire
*sigh* yet another post complaining about the charms . I'll say this even if it's the 100th time I have done so. The chrams and cards are optional if you don't like them don't buy them. Ganz has been more then overloaded with people coming at them with things they want made etc. Where do you think the kinzchat came from? IT came from people that kept bugging about having one. Ganz never anticipated the explsion of the toy. Infact the shop I go to said she had them for a while with people buying them but once they hit good morning america right before easter the toy took off like crazy. 3 bucks verses going to a movie which costs more and you can't wear it. 3 bucks verses a Nitendo DS game. Three bucks for a charm is really cheap compared to most of that stuff. As for the cards you can get up to 3 or four codes in a pack. Neopet cards come with more cards but I have paid more then three bucks for a pack. Why is it all the kids in here are complaining about the cost of the charms etc?
Again Spitsfire, it's a persons personal opinion and right to complain it they want. If it really bothers you, maybe you shouldn't read the post once you start to see that someone is fixing to complain. That's the great thing about being a Citizen of the US is the Freedom of Speech Act. As long as she or he doesn't break any rules on Webkinz Insider, they have that right too. Please be considerate of others feelings and opinions on here and just have a good time.
Also to answer your question about why most the kids on here seem to complain, well I'm not sure of that reason. I know as an adult, I complain when I can and it helps me to release and find others that feel the same way I do about something. Sometimes talking with others about things that bother you is a good stress reliever.

Last edited by kayeray; 08-05-2007 at 04:58 PM..
kayeray is offline Female
Old 08-05-2007, 05:09 PM   #7
kayeray
Gift Guru

kayeray has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by angieturtle
well, it's not ganz's fault that they want to make money because the point of the company is to make money! if you don't want to buy the stuff, then don't!!!
I agree Angie, this is what Ganz has found that makes money for them. They know people (fans) will buy the items and so they produce it.........Just like computer companies make computers and car companies make cars.....It's all about making money. The thing with being a consumer (a shopper) is to make sure you shop around for the best prices. For instance, some stores here in my state sell Webkinz TC cards for $2.99 a back, however after shopping around, I found them for $2.25 a pack. Also, My latest find was at a Religious, teaching bookstore carries Regular 8.5 Webkinz for only $9.99!!!!!!!!!!!! I was estatic when I found that!
After inquiring why the prices were nolonger $11.99 for regular size Webkinz, the store manager was at the registrar said that after the Ganz strike got over with, Ganz lowered their prices for retailers. I immediately got my name on their waiting list and will give all my Large Webkinz business to them now, therefor helping them to be more profitable because they are honest and not trying to rip their customers off. However this store doesn't sell the charm and the trading cards.
My advice to those is check your local teaching and religious bookstores for better prices on Webkinz. The Lil Kinz were only $7.99. at this store.
For those that want to know if they ship out........I checked already.......they don't ship. If you have a Mardell's ................try there. Or any other teacher supply company. Or religious bookstores. Also, while traveling I have found some Barnes and Nobles bookstores sell them, however not all. I don't remember the prices on them....
OK I have totally got off subject. I better end this post. Thanks
kayeray is offline Female
Old 08-05-2007, 05:12 PM   #8
Gift Guru

reeses13 has a spectacular aura about

It is not on the shoulders of ganz to make the prices, its the stores. they order them from ganz and pay a lot LESS than we do for our webkinz, so they raise the price to make it worthwhile for the store to sell them. It is the store's price. you can get them online stores for a good price though. unless you want a new one or a webkinz on a high demand.
Old 08-05-2007, 05:15 PM   #9
No day but today
Gift Guru

Alcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guide

it is all your opinion, and how much money you are willing to spend. i think although these things are expensive, no one said you have to buy that many. I get a few packs of trading cards of month, and yet to get a charm.
Alcnor is offline Female
Old 08-05-2007, 05:35 PM   #10
Gifted

Spitsfire is on a distinguished road

Kay,
I'm an American I know there is freedom of speech thank you! There have already been several posts today about this topic. It's always some kid complaining about the charms. I have run into a few adults that think it's rediculous that anyone complain about the products. The kids are complaining about a 3 dollar price tag. I just checked neopets and even though it's a free site they now have the Neopian mall and you do have to pay real money to dress your pet in exclusive items. The range is 5 to 30 bucks. Buy a pet get points from Ganz for over little kinz cash and you can dress your pet unlike Neopets. There are so many things that cost more then three bucks. Everytime I turn around people are bashing Ganz and for what purpose? I'm not thrilled with the price increase of the stuffed toys as most aren't but do you see anyone complaining about that? I haven't. People want to complain about a 3 dollar charm and how that it isn't fair if they don't buy that item they can't get into the charm forrest. Don't like that idea don't buy the charm and leave it at that. Most things in life aren't free just the way it is. Three dollars is a better price tag then a DS game like I said before.
Closed