Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Trading Cards & Accessories

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2014, 04:40 PM   #21
JT & The TN Kids
Webkinz :)

hellokitty1244 is sweet stuff
hellokitty1244 is sweet stuffhellokitty1244 is sweet stuffhellokitty1244 is sweet stuffhellokitty1244 is sweet stuffhellokitty1244 is sweet stuffhellokitty1244 is sweet stuff

Default Re: Where to find trading cards?

View Post Originally Posted by katiepup
My friend is really interested in getting a pack/box of trading cards (any series), but she's called all over and has had no luck. She really doesn't want to order off of the internet (she wants them today), but she will if there is no one that carries them around here.

Btw, I read the thread about this same problem that was posted about a year ago, so I was just wondering if anything had changed.
I bought some at Walmart yesterday. They were in a clearence box with a BUNCH of other Webkinz stuff. I guess they were trying to get rid of all of it... They were only $0.98. I bought 2 packs, 3 KinzClips (for $0.98 a piece also), and a Webkinz Blue Whale for $2.98 (there was a tag under it that showed it was originally $9.90 . Talk about a GREAT DEAL! They also had the trading card binders. I didn't look to see how much they were because I already have one. Anyways, I have bought trading cards from places like Kmart,Books a Million,etc. Good Luck to you and your friend finding some!!
hellokitty1244 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-12-2014, 08:29 PM   #22

Katemi knows the wayKatemi knows the wayKatemi knows the wayKatemi knows the wayKatemi knows the wayKatemi knows the wayKatemi knows the wayKatemi knows the wayKatemi knows the wayKatemi knows the wayKatemi knows the wayKatemi knows the wayKatemi knows the wayKatemi knows the wayKatemi knows the way

I am having trouble finding the cards now too. The dollar stores and Hallmark stores that used to have them on sale now seem to be out of them all..... even our Walmarts around here don't have them like they used to.
Katemi is offline Female
Old 05-18-2014, 10:15 PM   #23

Nellie1031 is the epitome of excellenceNellie1031 is the epitome of excellence
Nellie1031 is the epitome of excellenceNellie1031 is the epitome of excellenceNellie1031 is the epitome of excellenceNellie1031 is the epitome of excellenceNellie1031 is the epitome of excellenceNellie1031 is the epitome of excellenceNellie1031 is the epitome of excellenceNellie1031 is the epitome of excellenceNellie1031 is the epitome of excellenceNellie1031 is the epitome of excellenceNellie1031 is the epitome of excellence

I am sure you have heard it before, but Ebay. They seem to have them quite regularly.
Nellie1031 is offline Female
Old 05-20-2014, 11:17 AM   #24
Gift Guru

CharmCity is a WI addict!
CharmCity is a WI addict!CharmCity is a WI addict!CharmCity is a WI addict!CharmCity is a WI addict!CharmCity is a WI addict!CharmCity is a WI addict!CharmCity is a WI addict!CharmCity is a WI addict!

I paid about $15 a box at amazon.
CharmCity is offline Female
Old 05-21-2014, 11:14 PM   #25

maverix is Justin in disguisemaverix is Justin in disguise
maverix is Justin in disguisemaverix is Justin in disguisemaverix is Justin in disguisemaverix is Justin in disguisemaverix is Justin in disguisemaverix is Justin in disguisemaverix is Justin in disguisemaverix is Justin in disguisemaverix is Justin in disguisemaverix is Justin in disguisemaverix is Justin in disguisemaverix is Justin in disguisemaverix is Justin in disguisemaverix is Justin in disguise

I have bought them most recently at KMart (box of 36 packs for 9.99) and Dollar Tree (they now have a two-pack).
maverix is offline Female
Old 05-26-2014, 10:40 AM   #26
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

I've noticed that too. But a hallmark at our mall has the Trading Cards but I think they only have series 1.
I'd recommend getting/buying them off eBay or Amazon, you can get an entire box for maybe about $10.
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 05-26-2014, 10:41 AM   #27
Clap Ya Hands-G1C

Atomton is epic beyond epicnessAtomton is epic beyond epicnessAtomton is epic beyond epicnessAtomton is epic beyond epicnessAtomton is epic beyond epicness
Atomton is epic beyond epicnessAtomton is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by luvzfrogs
I've noticed that too. But a hallmark at our mall has the Trading Cards but I think they only have series 1.
I'd recommend getting/buying them off eBay or Amazon, you can get an entire box for maybe about $10.
Or K-marts sell that.
Atomton is offline Male
Old 06-02-2014, 08:50 AM   #28

Dc 20 is sweet stuff
Dc 20 is sweet stuffDc 20 is sweet stuffDc 20 is sweet stuffDc 20 is sweet stuffDc 20 is sweet stuffDc 20 is sweet stuffDc 20 is sweet stuff

Several days ago our Target had entire boxes for purchase.
No individual packs for sale though!
Dc 20 is offline Female
Old 06-10-2014, 11:59 AM   #29
kittypug has much to be proud ofkittypug has much to be proud ofkittypug has much to be proud ofkittypug has much to be proud ofkittypug has much to be proud of

I found some on amazon, and saw they had series 2, 3, and 4, and I'm thinking about getting them with my 100$ I got for my b-day!!
kittypug is offline Female
Old 06-24-2014, 01:23 PM   #30
Catsouse or maxebad

chillytilly is not just visiting!chillytilly is not just visiting!chillytilly is not just visiting!chillytilly is not just visiting!chillytilly is not just visiting!chillytilly is not just visiting!chillytilly is not just visiting!chillytilly is not just visiting!chillytilly is not just visiting!chillytilly is not just visiting!chillytilly is not just visiting!

Yeah, i agree
chillytilly is offline Female
Closed

Tags
doge was here, kevinelevin was here!