Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Trading Cards & Accessories

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2014, 08:34 PM   #11
go jays go
Webkinz :)

KevinELevin is a saintly comradeKevinELevin is a saintly comradeKevinELevin is a saintly comradeKevinELevin is a saintly comrade
KevinELevin is a saintly comradeKevinELevin is a saintly comradeKevinELevin is a saintly comradeKevinELevin is a saintly comradeKevinELevin is a saintly comradeKevinELevin is a saintly comrade

Default Re: Where to find trading cards?

my walmart actually still has them in a pack with a lil kinz..that just might be mine though.
KevinELevin is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 04-03-2014, 04:39 PM   #12

ryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicness
ryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicnessryhill is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by katiepup
My friend is really interested in getting a pack/box of trading cards (any series), but she's called all over and has had no luck. She really doesn't want to order off of the internet (she wants them today), but she will if there is no one that carries them around here.

Btw, I read the thread about this same problem that was posted about a year ago, so I was just wondering if anything had changed.

well, here is my story.

a small shop here had a lot of webkinz stuff for sale but apparently just stopped selling and dealing with Ganz. they didn't like the way ganz treated them, etc.

so.............I got one or two complete boxes for half price from them.. they had one box on display and selling each pack.

so.............I asked someone if they had more and they brought out a new box from the backroom and I bought it.

so..if a small boutique near you once sold webkinz stuff, ask them if they have any stuff in the back storage.

good luck.
ryhill is offline Female
Old 04-09-2014, 04:08 PM   #13
My kids think I'm
Gifted

MAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guide

I was just coming to start a thread about this exact topic! Here in AZ we have a dollar store called 99cents Only (www.99only.com for locations) and they have a huge stock of Lil Kinz (with tags) and trading card packets for .99 each! I let my four kids pick one of those each time we go in, how can you pass up the price?!
MAMA5517 is offline Female
Old 04-12-2014, 09:23 PM   #14
e are all
Gifted

rabbit1 has rep to infinity and beyond!rabbit1 has rep to infinity and beyond!rabbit1 has rep to infinity and beyond!
rabbit1 has rep to infinity and beyond!rabbit1 has rep to infinity and beyond!rabbit1 has rep to infinity and beyond!rabbit1 has rep to infinity and beyond!rabbit1 has rep to infinity and beyond!rabbit1 has rep to infinity and beyond!

The store locator doesn't work because most stores dont get their cards straight from GANZ, but through different company's. This makes it EXTREMELY difficult to find things through the store locator :/
rabbit1 is offline Female
Old 04-23-2014, 10:09 AM   #15
solait
solaitkitty is a name known to allsolaitkitty is a name known to allsolaitkitty is a name known to all

bbtoystore.com has them sometimes for a decent price too
solaitkitty is offline Female
Old 04-23-2014, 10:33 PM   #16

CookieBitz has a brilliant futureCookieBitz has a brilliant futureCookieBitz has a brilliant futureCookieBitz has a brilliant futureCookieBitz has a brilliant future

That's how I got my trading cards today! I ordered a couple booster packs. I think Amazon is the best place the get them.
CookieBitz is offline Female
Old 04-29-2014, 06:38 PM   #17

cake1009 is a creator of wonder
cake1009 is a creator of wondercake1009 is a creator of wondercake1009 is a creator of wondercake1009 is a creator of wondercake1009 is a creator of wondercake1009 is a creator of wondercake1009 is a creator of wondercake1009 is a creator of wondercake1009 is a creator of wondercake1009 is a creator of wondercake1009 is a creator of wondercake1009 is a creator of wondercake1009 is a creator of wondercake1009 is a creator of wonder

They have It at Amazon ( that's the worst deal!!!!) or Target and sometimes at FiveBelow. At Target its the best deal because its 1.00 at Five below its 2.00 and at Amazon its 2.75! Hope I helped!!!!
cake1009 is offline Female
Old 05-05-2014, 09:27 AM   #18
hersheygotbannedlol

hershey111 was born a herohershey111 was born a herohershey111 was born a hero
hershey111 was born a herohershey111 was born a herohershey111 was born a herohershey111 was born a herohershey111 was born a herohershey111 was born a herohershey111 was born a herohershey111 was born a herohershey111 was born a herohershey111 was born a hero

When i lived in the US, i bought my WW trading cards from a local dollar store. They were only $1 a package!
Old 05-05-2014, 06:55 PM   #19
^^^Add me!^^^

j10a11 is a saintly comradej10a11 is a saintly comradej10a11 is a saintly comradej10a11 is a saintly comrade
j10a11 is a saintly comradej10a11 is a saintly comrade

I have the same problem! A year or so ago, they were sold at all 3 (or was it 2?) Dollar Trees near my house. Last time I looked, none to be found. Maybe you'll find some at a Dollar Store near you. Good luck!
j10a11 is offline Female
Old 05-10-2014, 04:18 PM   #20
Grateful
Gift Guru

vanberk knows their stuffvanberk knows their stuffvanberk knows their stuffvanberk knows their stuff
vanberk knows their stuffvanberk knows their stuffvanberk knows their stuffvanberk knows their stuffvanberk knows their stuffvanberk knows their stuff

They're SO inexpensive now on/through Amazon. I paid 3-4X the amount for boxes of them a couple of years ago! Wow.
vanberk is offline Female
Closed

Tags
doge was here, kevinelevin was here!