Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Trading Cards & Accessories

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2014, 02:41 PM   #1
Gift Guru

katiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellence
katiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellence

Default Where to find trading cards?

My friend is really interested in getting a pack/box of trading cards (any series), but she's called all over and has had no luck. She really doesn't want to order off of the internet (she wants them today), but she will if there is no one that carries them around here.

Btw, I read the thread about this same problem that was posted about a year ago, so I was just wondering if anything had changed.
katiepup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-28-2014, 04:29 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

Hatake radiates beauty and kindness all aroundHatake radiates beauty and kindness all aroundHatake radiates beauty and kindness all aroundHatake radiates beauty and kindness all aroundHatake radiates beauty and kindness all aroundHatake radiates beauty and kindness all aroundHatake radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Where to find trading cards?

I dont really know all the stores that you can buy them from but I know that you can use the Webkinz Product Store Locator to find some stores. Here it is:

Webkinz

It should help you find some store with trading cards. Hope I helped!
Hatake is offline Female
Old 03-28-2014, 04:33 PM   #3
Gift Guru

katiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by Hatake
I dont really know all the stores that you can buy them from but I know that you can use the Webkinz Product Store Locator to find some stores. Here it is:

Webkinz

It should help you find some store with trading cards. Hope I helped!
Thanks, but we already used that and searched a bunch of towns around us too.
Old 03-28-2014, 04:38 PM   #4

Hatake radiates beauty and kindness all aroundHatake radiates beauty and kindness all aroundHatake radiates beauty and kindness all aroundHatake radiates beauty and kindness all aroundHatake radiates beauty and kindness all aroundHatake radiates beauty and kindness all aroundHatake radiates beauty and kindness all around

Oh well :/. Something else is that you said that you didn't want to buy off the internet, but if she really wants them quick. You could buy them off the internet and pay for Fast Shipping. :/
Hatake is offline Female
Old 03-28-2014, 04:43 PM   #5
Clap Ya Hands-G1C

Atomton is epic beyond epicnessAtomton is epic beyond epicnessAtomton is epic beyond epicnessAtomton is epic beyond epicnessAtomton is epic beyond epicness
Atomton is epic beyond epicnessAtomton is epic beyond epicness

Hi, I got Series 1 Trading Cards at K-mart about a month ago. I haven't went there since so I don't know if they still have them. They were selling them for $10 for I believe a whole box of like a lot of packs, or you could buy a lil'kinz with a pack of cards series 2 for $7. Glad to help.
Atomton is offline Male
Old 03-28-2014, 07:59 PM   #6
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Atomton
Hi, I got Series 1 Trading Cards at K-mart about a month ago. I haven't went there since so I don't know if they still have them. They were selling them for $10 for I believe a whole box of like a lot of packs, or you could buy a lil'kinz with a pack of cards series 2 for $7. Glad to help.
Thank you!
Old 03-31-2014, 11:10 PM   #7
Lil Kinz

TheNorthFace14 is just really niceTheNorthFace14 is just really nice

I got mine on amazon when i bought my yellow lab last month. The pet came with a pack of trading cards! =)
TheNorthFace14 is offline Female
Old 04-01-2014, 03:23 AM   #8
e are all
Gifted

rabbit1 has rep to infinity and beyond!rabbit1 has rep to infinity and beyond!rabbit1 has rep to infinity and beyond!
rabbit1 has rep to infinity and beyond!rabbit1 has rep to infinity and beyond!rabbit1 has rep to infinity and beyond!rabbit1 has rep to infinity and beyond!rabbit1 has rep to infinity and beyond!rabbit1 has rep to infinity and beyond!

Hmm i was wondering the same question, i know that you can search online and check if there are any stores that sell them nearby, or any online retailer close by...

Good luck!
rabbit1 is offline Female
Old 04-01-2014, 01:36 PM   #9

I know that they sell them at Walmart where I live. i'm not sure if they sell them at where you are but I know they sell them there. You can buy a 'kit' that comes with a lil kinz and a pack of trading cards.
Hatake is offline Female
Old 04-01-2014, 03:04 PM   #10

cake1009 is a creator of wonder
cake1009 is a creator of wondercake1009 is a creator of wondercake1009 is a creator of wondercake1009 is a creator of wondercake1009 is a creator of wondercake1009 is a creator of wondercake1009 is a creator of wondercake1009 is a creator of wondercake1009 is a creator of wondercake1009 is a creator of wondercake1009 is a creator of wondercake1009 is a creator of wondercake1009 is a creator of wondercake1009 is a creator of wonder

I get mine from Five and Below. They have a lot in the cards section!!! Hope this helps!!!!!
cake1009 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
doge was here, kevinelevin was here!