Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Trading Cards & Accessories

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2010, 05:23 PM   #11
Begin to live. ♥
Gift Guru

Seahorse knows the way
Seahorse knows the waySeahorse knows the waySeahorse knows the way

Default Re: What mystery pets have you gotten?

I've gotten a Retriever. I was lucky, because I've only gotten a handful of packs.
Seahorse is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-10-2010, 06:25 PM   #12
Gifted

CalleyCo knows the way
CalleyCo knows the wayCalleyCo knows the wayCalleyCo knows the way

None, because the Chicken Coop gift shop doesn't carry trading cards.
CalleyCo is offline Female
Old 02-10-2010, 06:50 PM   #13
ishing for more
Webkinz :)

kittykat12 is a glorious beacon of lightkittykat12 is a glorious beacon of lightkittykat12 is a glorious beacon of light

I've gptton a dalmation and a raccoon.
kittykat12 is offline Female
Old 02-10-2010, 07:04 PM   #14
Call me Aimee
Gifted

RainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roost

I have gotten a husky from series 2
monkey from 1
frog from 1
American Albino from 4
RainbowSherbert is offline Female
Old 02-10-2010, 07:40 PM   #15
Gift Guru

acourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talent

I got a pink pony from series 2, and my DH got a golden retriever from series 1.
acourt is offline Female
Old 02-10-2010, 08:15 PM   #16

daddylilangel will become famous soon enough

i haven't gotten any yet since my mom doesn't want me to get too obsessed with ww and we don't know where they sell them
daddylilangel is offline Female
Old 02-11-2010, 02:07 AM   #17

hitink002 has a spectacular aura abouthitink002 has a spectacular aura about

Donation Level 2 

So far I've gotten a magical retriever, a mystic panda, 4 monkeys, 6 pandas, 3 golden retrievers,2 frogs, 6 dalmations, 2 koalas, 4 white terriers, 2 beagles, a spotted frog, a polar bear,3 collies, a german shepherd, 2 chickens, a tiger snake, a pink googles, 5 kangaroos, 2 geckos, 3 whimsey dragons, 2 samoyeds, a toucan, a crocodile, 5 dolphins, a purple monster, 2 eagles, 3 American albinos, 3 porcupines, 2 clown fish, 2 skunks, 2 lil' seahorses, a schnauser, a Bengal tiger, and a lil' white mouse. I'm still adding to my mystery collection.
hitink002 is offline Female
Old 02-11-2010, 12:17 PM   #18
Gift Guru

cdfys is a splendid one to beholdcdfys is a splendid one to beholdcdfys is a splendid one to beholdcdfys is a splendid one to behold

I got a Schnauzer (3 days after it was no longer the POTM, LOL) and I got a Toucan. The hardest part I have is in trying to name them. I didn't mind with the Toucan, but I had a whole theme going with my Schnauzers, so that kind of messed it up, but oh well, I can't complain too much! I named them Surprize and Mysterious.

View Post Originally Posted by hitink002
So far I've gotten a magical retriever, a mystic panda, 4 monkeys, 6 pandas, 3 golden retrievers,2 frogs, 6 dalmations, 2 koalas, 4 white terriers, 2 beagles, a spotted frog, a polar bear,3 collies, a german shepherd, 2 chickens, a tiger snake, a pink googles, 5 kangaroos, 2 geckos, 3 whimsey dragons, 2 samoyeds, a toucan, a crocodile, 5 dolphins, a purple monster, 2 eagles, 3 American albinos, 3 porcupines, 2 clown fish, 2 skunks, 2 lil' seahorses, a schnauser, a Bengal tiger, and a lil' white mouse. I'm still adding to my mystery collection.
WOW! How many packages of cards would you say you have bought?
cdfys is offline Female
Old 02-11-2010, 12:33 PM   #19
Jenna.....
Banned
WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!

A dalamation is all i got

Plus a mystical panda.
WebkinzFireFawn is offline Female
Old 02-11-2010, 12:40 PM   #20
-Alicia♥

teaandpizza defies all odds
teaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all odds

I've gotten a white terrier, a pinto, a raccoon, and a white mouse
teaandpizza is offline Female
Closed

Tags
hurricanes