Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Trading Cards & Accessories

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2010, 12:37 PM   #1
I miss you, Red
Gift Guru

Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered
Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered

Question What mystery pets have you gotten?

Hi! I am just curious, I have recently gotten hooked on TCs and am just dying to know what mystery pets others have gotten. I have gotten 2 this month and they were the white terrier and a dalmation!

Does it differ depending on what series of card you have? I don't mean the Magical Retriever or the Mystical Panda, but what pets can you get in what series?

thanks!!!:el1:
Lolith is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-31-2010, 01:45 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

heart891011 knows the way
heart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the way

Default Re: What mystery pets have you gotten?

I got a tie-dye frog from series 3
I know somebody who got a kangaroo from series 3
somebody on youtube(I don't know good) got A SEASONAL ESTORE PET(PURPLE MONSTER NO LIE FROM SERIES 3 OR 4 I FORGOT WITCH ONE)
heart891011 is offline Female
Old 01-31-2010, 02:22 PM   #3
I miss you, Red
Gift Guru

Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered

Wow! Thanks for the info! I had no idea you could get estore pets from the mystery cards!

Good for you! I really like the Tie Dye Frog's PSI!!!
Lolith is offline Female
Old 01-31-2010, 04:16 PM   #4
Ultimos

Omnitrix rules the roostOmnitrix rules the roostOmnitrix rules the roostOmnitrix rules the roostOmnitrix rules the roostOmnitrix rules the roostOmnitrix rules the roostOmnitrix rules the roostOmnitrix rules the roostOmnitrix rules the roostOmnitrix rules the roostOmnitrix rules the roost

I got a frog from Series 2. I guessed the pet right (thank goodness!) so I named him Kermit. If I was wrong, I could have a Kangaroo or Panda named Kermit running around my house!
Omnitrix is offline Male
Old 01-31-2010, 04:22 PM   #5
winx123

smartie140 is a jewel in the roughsmartie140 is a jewel in the rough

Hi,well from series one ive gotten a panda and frog and from series 2 a dalmation and 2 white terriers! i only collect series one or two tc's and am addicted like urself!! lol
smartie140 is offline Female
Old 01-31-2010, 05:07 PM   #6
horan's bed
Gift Guru

stormypanda is sweet stuff
stormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuff

I know someone that got a E-Store pet.
Old 02-01-2010, 10:47 AM   #7
I miss you, Red
Gift Guru

Omnitrix - the force was with you naming a mystery pet "Kermit" - that would have been awesome!
Smartie - that sounds like a great haul of pets! Its funny you say you are exclusive to Series 1 & 2 only...I have just been SEries 1, but am starting to feel the bug for SEries 2. That's just what I need, to be even more possessed!
And knowing I could get an estore pet makes me even more insane!
Lolith is offline Female
Old 02-09-2010, 09:50 PM   #8
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

My first mystery pet was a whimsy dragon ~ she is my avatar.
I have also received a dalmatian, a husky, a Persian cat, and two white terriers.

They were all from series one or two.

I just received a series 4 mystery pet and it was a porcupine.

By the way, they all have names that relate to the word mystery.

Last edited by Webkinz_Lovers; 02-09-2010 at 09:52 PM..
Old 02-10-2010, 03:02 PM   #9
AutismAwareness<3
Gift Guru

ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!

Congrats! Unfortunately I haven't been lucky enough to win one but maybe one day!
ManateeWebkinz1 is offline Female
Old 02-10-2010, 04:25 PM   #10
Shad0wCat
Gift Guru

caitscats is the bees knees!caitscats is the bees knees!caitscats is the bees knees!caitscats is the bees knees!caitscats is the bees knees!caitscats is the bees knees!caitscats is the bees knees!

In series 1, you can only get a monkey, panda, frog, and golden retriever, and none of those are a mystery. I've gotten 2 monkeys from series 1, a skunk from series 4, and a Dalmatian from series 2. I think my mom has gotten either a porcupine or a hedgehog from series 2,3,or 4. I don't remember which.

Good luck in your search, it's always fun to find a surprise pet in a pack of cards, regardless of what it turns out to be.

Shadow
caitscats is offline Female
Closed

Tags
hurricanes