Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Trading Cards & Accessories (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/trading-cards-accessories-171/)
-   -   What mystery pets have you gotten? (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/trading-cards-accessories-171/what-mystery-pets-have-you-gotten-597426/)

Lolith01-31-2010 12:37 PM

What mystery pets have you gotten?

Hi! I am just curious, I have recently gotten hooked on TCs and am just dying to know what mystery pets others have gotten. I have gotten 2 this month and they were the white terrier and a dalmation!

Does it differ depending on what series of card you have? I don't mean the Magical Retriever or the Mystical Panda, but what pets can you get in what series?

thanks!!!:el1:

heart89101101-31-2010 01:45 PM

Re: What mystery pets have you gotten?

I got a tie-dye frog from series 3
I know somebody who got a kangaroo from series 3
somebody on youtube(I don't know good) got A SEASONAL ESTORE PET(PURPLE MONSTER NO LIE FROM SERIES 3 OR 4 I FORGOT WITCH ONE)

Lolith01-31-2010 02:22 PM

Wow! Thanks for the info! I had no idea you could get estore pets from the mystery cards!

Good for you! I really like the Tie Dye Frog's PSI!!!

Omnitrix01-31-2010 04:16 PM

I got a frog from Series 2. I guessed the pet right (thank goodness!) so I named him Kermit. If I was wrong, I could have a Kangaroo or Panda named Kermit running around my house! :P

smartie14001-31-2010 04:22 PM

Hi,well from series one ive gotten a panda and frog and from series 2 a dalmation and 2 white terriers! i only collect series one or two tc's and am addicted like urself!! lol

stormypanda01-31-2010 05:07 PM

I know someone that got a E-Store pet. :nod:

Lolith02-01-2010 10:47 AM

Omnitrix - the force was with you naming a mystery pet "Kermit" - that would have been awesome!
Smartie - that sounds like a great haul of pets! Its funny you say you are exclusive to Series 1 & 2 only...I have just been SEries 1, but am starting to feel the bug for SEries 2. That's just what I need, to be even more possessed!
And knowing I could get an estore pet makes me even more insane!

Webkinz_Lovers02-09-2010 09:50 PM

My first mystery pet was a whimsy dragon ~ she is my avatar. :smitten:
I have also received a dalmatian, a husky, a Persian cat, and two white terriers.

They were all from series one or two.

I just received a series 4 mystery pet and it was a porcupine. :o

By the way, they all have names that relate to the word mystery. ;D

ManateeWebkinz102-10-2010 03:02 PM

Congrats! Unfortunately I haven't been lucky enough to win one but maybe one day!

caitscats02-10-2010 04:25 PM

In series 1, you can only get a monkey, panda, frog, and golden retriever, and none of those are a mystery. I've gotten 2 monkeys from series 1, a skunk from series 4, and a Dalmatian from series 2. I think my mom has gotten either a porcupine or a hedgehog from series 2,3,or 4. I don't remember which.

Good luck in your search, it's always fun to find a surprise pet in a pack of cards, regardless of what it turns out to be.

Shadow