Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Trading Cards & Accessories

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2009, 02:52 PM   #1
elcome Spring!!
Webkinz :)

jenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond repute

Default wall rack for figurines

Got some figurines for the grandbabies for Christmas but I cannot get the figurines onto the wall rack. I tried the drag-n-drop method but the figurines just stay on the floor or in the dock. What am I doing wrong?
jenndriver is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-09-2009, 02:57 PM   #2
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: wall rack for figurines

Get your pet to walk up to the wall rack and then click on it. It should then open up and you can drag the figurines onto it. You may have to move furniture out of the way so the pet can get to the wall rack.

If you have duplicate figurines only one will go into the rack. You can sell the duplicate in the w-store or use if for decoration somewhere else.

Hope this helps answer your question.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 01-09-2009, 03:24 PM   #3

jemkinz is a WI addict!
jemkinz is a WI addict!jemkinz is a WI addict!jemkinz is a WI addict!jemkinz is a WI addict!jemkinz is a WI addict!jemkinz is a WI addict!jemkinz is a WI addict!jemkinz is a WI addict!jemkinz is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

I wish I could sell it. I would buy more figures and just not put them on that rack. I would buy figures for other accounts if I didn't have to have that shelf....
jemkinz is offline Female
Old 01-09-2009, 08:27 PM   #4
marnabear

I don't know if you can sell it, but you can sell the figurines rather than put them there. I think you can get about $100 kinzcash for each one. So you can do that and if you can't sell the shelf it decorates the wall. You can't see the figurines when it is on the wall, anyway.
Old 01-09-2009, 08:52 PM   #5
♥Krys♥

I think you are supposed to walk right under it and then you try to click and drag. Try it out.
Old 01-09-2009, 09:13 PM   #6
squirt308
Gifted

TessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonderTessaKinz wows us all with wonder

Oh, cool, thanks for posting this. I was wondering about this myself.
TessaKinz is offline Female
Old 01-09-2009, 09:16 PM   #7
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
I don't know if you can sell it, but you can sell the figurines rather than put them there. I think you can get about $100 kinzcash for each one. So you can do that and if you can't sell the shelf it decorates the wall. You can't see the figurines when it is on the wall, anyway.
you can't sell the rack for the figures. the system won't let you. you can either display the figures on tables or put them in the rack.

View Post Originally Posted by ♥Krys♥
I think you are supposed to walk right under it and then you try to click and drag. Try it out.
this is right. walk the pet to the wall where it is located and click on the rack. it will open and the figures~~~ they have to be in your dock~~~ just drag them to the opened rack on the screen and they will go into the proper place. then when youare done just x out of the rack and all is done.
miss spots is offline Female
Old 01-09-2009, 10:17 PM   #8
Gifted

jazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonder

Yes-like they said, you need to sort of,open the shelf, like a toy box or refrigerator.Then you can place the figures in it from there.
jazzymom43 is offline Female
Old 01-10-2009, 12:03 AM   #9
marnabear

View Post Originally Posted by miss spots
you can't sell the rack for the figures. the system won't let you. you can either display the figures on tables or put them in the rack.

this is right. walk the pet to the wall where it is located and click on the rack. it will open and the figures~~~ they have to be in your dock~~~ just drag them to the opened rack on the screen and they will go into the proper place. then when youare done just x out of the rack and all is done.
I have not tried to sell the rack, but I have sold figurines, so I know you can do that. I never tried to sell the rack, so now I know you can't do that.
Old 01-10-2009, 11:48 AM   #10

comicking is an unknown quantity at this point

I HOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
comicking is offline Male
Closed