Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Trading Cards & Accessories

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-27-2007, 12:05 PM   #1
peanutsgc1
Webkinz :)

taterkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Default WebKinz Pet Necklaces (Collars)

I shared this in my introduction but thought I'd put it out here too.

My DGD's and myself make necklaces (Collars) for all of our WebKinz Pets. We use 1mm Loopie Cord which comes in various colors, ie. bold, pastel, etc.; 8mm faceted multi colored beads; and also the square letters for making their names. Sorry I don't have the size. I opened the packages and put them in the bead box and forgot to save the label. When I buy more I will post again to let ya'll know. They are multi-colored and have white letters on them. We combine the letters to make their name and if it's a Double name, like Chocolate Chip, we put the little heart in between. The hearts are included in the package of alphabet letters. Then we put various colored faceted beads on both sides of the name and put enough beads to make it even on both sides and until it goes around thier neck. Then we just tie a double knot. I leave the ends (where I cut) about an inch long. That way it can always be untied for whatever reason. (Like after finishing one I will realize we tied it so the name is upside down. So if it's cut too short it is a little hard to untie!)

They are cute and this was you know right off what their names are. (Just a cool craft idea that would be fun to do over the summer!!)

taterkinz
Kathy
Sponsored Links
Old 05-27-2007, 12:40 PM   #2
bratzgirllily
Gift Guru

lisaxbuu is a glorious beacon of lightlisaxbuu is a glorious beacon of lightlisaxbuu is a glorious beacon of light

Talking Re: WebKinz Pet Necklaces (Collars)

well my friend makes her collars by using pop can tabs and string! it looks soo cute on her black lab!
Old 05-27-2007, 12:43 PM   #3
Gift Guru

GuineaPigs is a splendid one to beholdGuineaPigs is a splendid one to beholdGuineaPigs is a splendid one to beholdGuineaPigs is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: WebKinz Pet Necklaces (Collars)

That is a really cute idea. Thank you!
Old 06-02-2007, 07:23 PM   #4
umustpmme4it
Gifted

rattygirl is a glorious beacon of lightrattygirl is a glorious beacon of lightrattygirl is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: WebKinz Pet Necklaces (Collars)

Wow cute idea! Thank you!
Closed