Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Trading Cards & Accessories

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2007, 05:21 PM   #11
I love my
Webkinz :)

gymnasticsgirl96 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Webkinz Mose pads, backpacks, and suite cases, and cloths, and everthing els!

I LOVE the idea! I eman they are just like any other store...they wanna make money...wat's wrong with making money

they get MOST of the ideas form WERBKINZ USERS! LOL

srry but I completely DISAGREE!
gymnasticsgirl96 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-05-2007, 05:26 PM   #12
Gifted

Chibi101 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Mose pads, backpacks, and suite cases, and cloths, and everthing els!

i dont like it either.......i love it!!!! i think its cool, how they are expanding it!!!
Old 11-05-2007, 05:35 PM   #13
fillymare
Gifted

fillymare has a spectacular aura about

It's the amount of girl stuff that annoys me. Even though I'm a girl, my brother (5) likes Webkinz too, and he understands the rarity of the red lava lamp . He really wants the salon theme, but he doesn't:

1: want to pay 8 dollars for it
2: want the lip gloss or body spray

Ganz should make some more "boyish" things to attract a broader audience.
Old 11-05-2007, 09:06 PM   #14
spotedpinkcat
Webkinz :)

xxSweetartxx is an unknown quantity at this point

push you i can put wat ever i want mrs pris!
Old 11-05-2007, 09:15 PM   #15
karebear33

ummwhat are you talking about? whatever then...

---------- karebear33 added 0 Minutes and 27 Seconds later ----------

their a company its what they do and whats wrong with wanting to make money?

Last edited by karebear33; 11-05-2007 at 09:15 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-05-2007, 09:16 PM   #16
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

i agree that the lipgloss tastes awful and the body spray smells awful, but as long as people will buy it, they will make it.
charming is offline Female
Old 11-05-2007, 09:46 PM   #17
dara435
Gifted

dancergal435 is on a distinguished road

I think that this whole situation is getting way out of hand! Less and less parts of webkinz world can we have access to without spending more money. I believe that this should all stop, because I liked webkinz world way much before when there was only pets around!:pgn::turt:
Old 11-06-2007, 12:48 PM   #18
Gift Guru

WebkinzRockHardGurl has a spectacular aura about

Look dont buy the stuff. Not our problem if you dont like them.
WebkinzRockHardGurl is offline Female
Closed