Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Trading Cards & Accessories

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2007, 03:53 PM   #1
spotedpinkcat
Webkinz :)

xxSweetartxx is an unknown quantity at this point

Exclamation Webkinz Mose pads, backpacks, and suite cases, and cloths, and everthing els!

OMG! WHAT R THEY DOING TO WEBKINZ!!!!! They r making webkinz lipgloss, mouse pads, and backpacks, purses, and cloths, charms, body spray, trading cards!

They r got cooky!!!!!!!!!!! there probly millionares!!!! That is weird how they put lipgloss and body spray! who agrees with me!!!!!!!! I went to the hallmart to see if they had any cool webkinz and instead i ofund body mist spray and smelled it and it smelt terriable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! seriously! HOW AGREES WITH ME!!!
They r over pricing them way to much! and they r really fun and cool but the prices are going over the limit!!!!! bye! I hope they get to there sences!
Sponsored Links
Old 11-04-2007, 03:53 PM   #2
hoo Hoo I'm A
Gift Guru

Googles96 is just really niceGoogles96 is just really nice

Default Re: Webkinz Mose pads, backpacks, and suite cases, and cloths, and everthing els!

i kind of like the idea i kinda dont
Googles96 is offline Female
Old 11-04-2007, 04:05 PM   #3
Ask me 4 it!
Gifted

Dadsgirl007 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Webkinz Mose pads, backpacks, and suite cases, and cloths, and everthing els!

View Post Originally Posted by xxSweetartxx
OMG! WHAT R THEY DOING TO WEBKINZ!!!!! They r making webkinz lipgloss, mouse pads, and backpacks, purses, and cloths, charms, body spray, trading cards!

They r got cooky!!!!!!!!!!! there probly millionares!!!! That is weird how they put lipgloss and body spray! who agrees with me!!!!!!!! I went to the hallmart to see if they had any cool webkinz and instead i ofund body mist spray and smelled it and it smelt terriable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! seriously! HOW AGREES WITH ME!!!
They r over pricing them way to much! and they r really fun and cool but the prices are going over the limit!!!!! bye! I hope they get to there sences!
I don't think it's weird at all. A lot of people like the lipgloss and body spritz. If you don't like them, then don't buy it. Please don't complain about Webkinz making stuff. There are people who really enjoy it. There was another thread like this that I posted a reason for almost every one of those items. The list was quite long.

~Dadsgirl007
Old 11-04-2007, 04:06 PM   #4
Vote David Cook
Gifted

EE500 has a spectacular aura about

I think they went over board. They made it all more girly girls which isn't fair
EE500 is offline Female
Old 11-04-2007, 04:08 PM   #5
Ask me 4 it!
Gifted

Dadsgirl007 will become famous soon enough

They only made some stuff for the girly girls. There is some stuff that isn't.
Old 11-04-2007, 06:45 PM   #6
spotedpinkcat

xxSweetartxx is an unknown quantity at this point

Yea well they r making to mmcuh gal things and the bois are like omg omg omg not really
haha
Old 11-04-2007, 07:27 PM   #7
Coseypooh
Gifted

LizzyLizard is on a distinguished road

The only thing that bugs me is the price of the lip gloss and body spray! I wish it were a bit more affordable.... some of the kinz clothing is way cheaper here than that stuff.
Old 11-05-2007, 12:37 PM   #8
metals1996

metals1996 is on a distinguished road

My brother bought the webkinz clothing he got the maroon hoddie though not girly clothing. I bought some clothing and charms too.
metals1996 is offline Female
Old 11-05-2007, 04:34 PM   #9
fergierihanna, 4 mor
Gift Guru

doggyhugga26 is on a distinguished road

if you want to get webkinz stuff cheaper, then here's a tip. if anybody has a limited too store in the area and they sell webkinz stuff and you get those 25% off coupons in the mail, then buy ur webkinz there. the webkinz stuff is a tad bit overpriced there, but when you get 25% off, its actually a bargain.
doggyhugga26 is offline Female
Old 11-05-2007, 05:18 PM   #10
Sugarcraze
Gifted

SugarCraze will become famous soon enough

I don't mind. Ganz is a business, and if they didn't make money by selling other things, they might go out of business! Running Webkinz costs money, and however they want to make the money is fine by me. You can't blame them or wanting what most every other human wants - the root of all evil - money.
Closed