Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Trading Cards & Accessories

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2008, 04:01 PM   #1
Lil Kinz

abookworm is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Webkinz Figurines series 2

What a rip off these new figurines are. With series 1 you got a virtual figurine, a curio shelf for your room and a really cute exclusive gift..Now all you get is an item from the wshop. I spent 20 dollars thinking I would be getting things like in series 1. If I wanted a wshop item I wouldn have gone there and bought it with my kinzcash. I'm very upset about this. Its a terrible thing to do to kids and especially the parents and grandparents that spend hard earned money for the webkinz things.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-29-2008, 04:02 PM   #2
Gift Guru

12penelope has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Webkinz Figurines series 2

What are you talking about? I've seen previews for the new figurines & FSIs and they are ADORABLE!!! Post a picture of what you received please.
Old 07-29-2008, 04:55 PM   #3
King Hoopla

Well, if you got W-shop items for the new figurines, then something must have gone wrong. That's definitely not supposed to happen. I think you should call Ganz. Besides, I don't even think the figurines have even been released yet. Maybe the codes didn't work properly because they haven't been programed into the system.
Old 07-29-2008, 09:48 PM   #4
Gifted
Julymommyx3 is on a distinguished road

THis happened with us with the series 1. It was a mistake since they havent been put in the WW programing yet. You need to save your code then contact ganz. They had to give my daughter her items she was supposed to get. HTH!
Julymommyx3 is offline Female
Old 07-29-2008, 09:59 PM   #5
zozo475
Webkinz :)

colleenabeena has a spectacular aura aboutcolleenabeena has a spectacular aura about

thats a glitch---they have new items for the new ones too! somehow contact ganz because you should have gotten your items!
colleenabeena is offline Female
Old 07-29-2008, 10:01 PM   #6
Rugby is on a distinguished road

sure doesn't sound right. good luck getting it straightened out
Old 07-29-2008, 10:42 PM   #7
Gift Guru

Lizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant future

It might be because you put the codes in before August, which is when they are supposed to come out in WW. Call Ganz and let them know...but you probably need to keep the codes.
Old 07-29-2008, 10:51 PM   #8
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

Yep, I think it's just a glitch. Congrats on the Figurines
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 07-30-2008, 09:51 AM   #9

book123 is an unknown quantity at this point

you dont get w-shop items from firgurens,daaaa
Old 07-30-2008, 12:18 PM   #10
duckiebaby is an unknown quantity at this point

BEWARE: the codes may not give you the right items. I entered the code for the mach one turtle figurine WHILE i was on the phone talking to Ganz about the code for the red dotty party dress i bought not giving me a matching online item (i got a magic mirror instead ) Anyways upon entering the code for the figurine I got a space study console instead. I got no online copy of the figurine or its specific item that its supposed to come with.

I informed them about the errors on the figurines and the clothes that just came out. Apparently they had no idea that the codes are giving out the wrong items 'cause on their end the codes are for the correct items.

Webkinz says do NOT enter any more codes for them until the problem is fixed. They said these figurines are supposed to come with a unique item related to the figurines and a dispaly case when you enter the first figurine code. They were most grateful that they were informed of the problem. They said they will phone me back regarding it once the problem is fixed.

hope this helps.

:easter: duckiebaby
Closed