Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Trading Cards & Accessories

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2014, 09:47 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

squeaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zero
squeaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zero

Default Wanna see what is in 100 packs of Series 1 cards?

A couple of days ago I visited a local gift boutique where I occasionally buy Webkinz items. Turns out they are getting out of the Webkinz biz, so everything was way reduced. The Series 1 trading cards were 10 cents per pack so I got 100 packs. I know that the Series 1 cards are notorious for poor pay-out, but I figured I could risk a $10 investment.

I was curious what I'd get, so I took notes. Here is my haul:

1. 20,251 kc - includes 1 payout of 3910kc, 29 payouts of 1000kc, & 37 others of 98-925kc
2. 2 Studio sets - includes a Webkinz Studio, one actor, & one background - resold for 700kc each
3. 9 "Bags of Groceries" - each contains 10 w-shop foods - resold for 289kc
4. 17 "outfits" - each contains 3 pieces of w-shop clothes - I kept the 2 pairs of clown shoes & 1 wig - resold the rest for 2064kc
(all of the above brings my total to 24,004 kinzcash)
5. 9 sets of coupons - each contains 5 coupons - various % discounts on w-shop items, 11 for Wacky Bingoz, & 12 Spins on the Wheel of Wow
6. 2 DiceKinz Zingoz Packs - I guess I could play next time the ad pops of Big Button of Kinzcash
7. 1 Zangoz TCG poster
8. 1 Pool TCG poster
9. 1 Quizzy TCG poster
10. 1 Wishing Well TCG poster
11. 2 TCG Dining Tables
12. 1 TCG Fridge
13. 1 TCG Dining Chair
14. 2 TCG Pants
15. 4 Chair of Spades
16. 1 Backgammon Chair
17. 1 Classic Game TV
18. 1 Checked Past Classic Gaming Toy Box
19. 3 Medieval Beds
20. 25 Kooky Scientist Globes (Yes, that is TWENTY-FIVE globes! There were 3 on one card alone!)
21. 2 Experiment Stations #2
22. 1 Dream-o-Meter Bed
23. 1 Thoughtful Think Tank
24. 1 Egyptian Bejeweled Coffee Table
25. 2 Ultra-Modern TVs
26. 5 pets - 1 panda, 1 golden retriever, 1 monkey, & 2 frogs

So, I think I got $10 worth because of the 5 pets. I would've been disappointed if I had paid $2/pack and got coupons, food, non-rare clothes, and kinzcash! The rares will be useful for trading since most are from the retired Eqyptian & Scientist theme.

Now I have to decide if I should go back & get more cards. There are some Classic Gaming & TCG furniture pieces I'd like to have. And I am only 2 cards away from finishing the virtual collection & winning those prizes. I would've thought those 100 packs, plus I already had about another 75 packs over the years, would be enough to complete the virtual collection.

Last edited by squeaky; 08-03-2014 at 09:56 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 08-03-2014, 10:39 AM   #2
MysteryD
Banned
MysteryD challenges the impossibleMysteryD challenges the impossible
MysteryD challenges the impossibleMysteryD challenges the impossible

Default Re: Wanna see what is in 100 packs of Series 1 cards?

Awesome! I love the gaming items from that series. I have a box of those cards that I really should start entering into the code shop. That was an awesome sale!
Old 08-06-2014, 04:40 PM   #3
I love cute

triplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguise
triplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguise

Wow, this is so cool! Congrats on a great find.
triplet 1 is offline Female
Old 08-07-2014, 05:48 PM   #4
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Congratulations those five pets & Those rares are really awesome These are GREAT!!!!25 Kooky Scientist Globes, 2 Experiment Stations #2 , 1 Dream-o-Meter Bed & 1 Thoughtful Think Tank.Great job.Thanks for sharing, Enjoy
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 08-07-2014, 06:10 PM   #5
Go XYZ!

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

Congratulations!

What a great deal! That was definitely worth it!
Queen of Sheba is offline Female
Old 08-09-2014, 08:27 AM   #6
e Are The Light

designergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fish
designergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fish

Amazing deal!

Was this a gift shop chain, or a private gift shop? Do they have a website?
designergirl101 is offline Female
Old 08-09-2014, 10:25 PM   #7

squeaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zero

View Post Originally Posted by designergirl101
Amazing deal!

Was this a gift shop chain, or a private gift shop? Do they have a website?
It isn't a chain, just a little local, independent shop in a small town. I mentioned the name of the store & town once a couple of years ago & got a warning. They do not have a website.
Old 08-10-2014, 07:04 PM   #8
alt1981black

alt1981black divides by zeroalt1981black divides by zeroalt1981black divides by zero
alt1981black divides by zeroalt1981black divides by zeroalt1981black divides by zeroalt1981black divides by zeroalt1981black divides by zeroalt1981black divides by zeroalt1981black divides by zeroalt1981black divides by zeroalt1981black divides by zero

WI Subscriber

Personally I love buying the boxes of trading cards cos I know I'll be getting some pretty sweet goodies from the codes. My fanciest pets came from the Series 4 cards and included a Schnauzer, Crocodile, and Dolphin. Grats on a nice haul! I need to buy me some more boxes soon!
alt1981black is offline Female
Old 08-10-2014, 10:16 PM   #9

View Post Originally Posted by alt1981black
Personally I love buying the boxes of trading cards cos I know I'll be getting some pretty sweet goodies from the codes. My fanciest pets came from the Series 4 cards and included a Schnauzer, Crocodile, and Dolphin. Grats on a nice haul! I need to buy me some more boxes soon!
I agree Series 3 & 4 cards are worth the money. Series 1 cards can be disappointing if you pay full price. (For example, a bag of groceries or kinzcash.) But I paid such a small amount I'm okay with my haul. It's a little like getting a lottery ticket - sometimes you win big, but mostly you don't!
Old 08-11-2014, 10:04 AM   #10
audrie1

audrie1 has much to be proud ofaudrie1 has much to be proud ofaudrie1 has much to be proud ofaudrie1 has much to be proud ofaudrie1 has much to be proud of

wow you got such cool stuff!!!!!
audrie1 is offline Female
Closed