Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Trading Cards & Accessories

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2007, 12:48 AM   #11
yournotme
Gift Guru

yournotme is a WI addict!
yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!

Donation Award 
Default Re: virtual pet theory

I'll try it, but somehow we just get lucky we've gotten about 11 already the goldens are always (3)goldens for us, (4) pandas are always frogs, (4)monkeys are fifty fifty so far. Never paid attention to where they are in the boxes but last 4 we got from just walking in and getting 5 or 10 packs at a time. My little heather and I always have them turn into frogs my other 3 kids get whats on the cards it's the strangest thing.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-04-2007, 04:04 AM   #12
MAMA's in Heaven now
Banned
jlhaffner is a golden guidejlhaffner is a golden guidejlhaffner is a golden guidejlhaffner is a golden guidejlhaffner is a golden guidejlhaffner is a golden guidejlhaffner is a golden guidejlhaffner is a golden guidejlhaffner is a golden guidejlhaffner is a golden guidejlhaffner is a golden guidejlhaffner is a golden guidejlhaffner is a golden guidejlhaffner is a golden guide

Donation Award 

this is a good idea.....but remember not all boxes have virtual pets.....trust some of mine have not....
jlhaffner is offline Female
Old 07-04-2007, 06:58 AM   #13
moonshine15
Gift Guru
moonshine15 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow, great theory! It sounds like it works! I have to try that too the next time I buy cards. I've never gotten one so far but my friend has. He got a golden retriever. If i were to get one that I already have, I may give it to a friend of mine who wants a webkinz account but either isn't allowed to buy webkinz or doesn't want to pay for one.
Old 07-04-2007, 06:59 AM   #14
jpsmilegirl
Gift Guru

Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!Flame Boy is not just visiting!

wow! i only wish my store would get some cards
Flame Boy is offline Female
Old 07-04-2007, 07:11 AM   #15
09WIN
Gift Guru

soccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roost

Donation Award 

I can't wait to try this. Thanks for the tip!
Old 07-04-2007, 07:45 AM   #16
Gift Guru
connie1234 is a name known to allconnie1234 is a name known to allconnie1234 is a name known to all

that is not necessarily true i have bought at least 30 boxes and i would have to say half of the time the pet is near the bottom of the box and the other half it is near the top and one box i bought did not even come with a free pet but then again another box had 2 free pets in one pack huh go figure
-
View Post Originally Posted by yournotme
I'll try it, but somehow we just get lucky we've gotten about 11 already the goldens are always (3)goldens for us, (4) pandas are always frogs, (4)monkeys are fifty fifty so far. Never paid attention to where they are in the boxes but last 4 we got from just walking in and getting 5 or 10 packs at a time. My little heather and I always have them turn into frogs my other 3 kids get whats on the cards it's the strangest thing.
you can contact webkinz support and they will let you keep the frog pets and give a new code for the pet that was actually suspose to be on the card for example you have a card and it is a pand and it turned out to be a frog webkinz will correct that mistake by giving you a code for a panda and let you keep the frog also because it was their mistake and they are trying to fix the problem

Last edited by connie1234; 07-04-2007 at 07:48 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-04-2007, 07:53 AM   #17
warjedi111
Gifted

warjedi111 is on a distinguished road

wow i wish i tried that i bought mine online!!!
Old 07-04-2007, 09:05 AM   #18
Evan101singingstar

thanks! i'm getting some cards tomarrow. i'll try it
Old 07-04-2007, 03:35 PM   #19
nikja

great job, thanks, great theory!! have fun with your pets!!!
Old 07-05-2007, 12:06 PM   #20
Gifted

webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!

i got a frog yesterday
webkinz is fun is offline Female
Closed