Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Trading Cards & Accessories

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2014, 07:18 PM   #11
Clap Ya Hands-G1C
Webkinz :)

Atomton is epic beyond epicnessAtomton is epic beyond epicnessAtomton is epic beyond epicnessAtomton is epic beyond epicnessAtomton is epic beyond epicness
Atomton is epic beyond epicnessAtomton is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Are trading cards worth it?

View Post Originally Posted by jenlovesdolls
That is really good to know, I really want the wonderland themed stuff, and if I can trade those rares for it that would be great!
You can buy in the curio shop too!
Atomton is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 12-31-2014, 09:55 PM   #12
jenlovesdolls is a creator of wonder
jenlovesdolls is a creator of wonderjenlovesdolls is a creator of wonderjenlovesdolls is a creator of wonderjenlovesdolls is a creator of wonderjenlovesdolls is a creator of wonderjenlovesdolls is a creator of wonderjenlovesdolls is a creator of wonderjenlovesdolls is a creator of wonderjenlovesdolls is a creator of wonderjenlovesdolls is a creator of wonderjenlovesdolls is a creator of wonderjenlovesdolls is a creator of wonderjenlovesdolls is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Atomton
You can buy in the curio shop too!
By the time all the pieces come up it could be a year, I have no patience LOL
Old 01-01-2015, 01:24 AM   #13
T9850

T9850 is too good to be trueT9850 is too good to be trueT9850 is too good to be true
T9850 is too good to be trueT9850 is too good to be trueT9850 is too good to be trueT9850 is too good to be trueT9850 is too good to be trueT9850 is too good to be trueT9850 is too good to be trueT9850 is too good to be trueT9850 is too good to be trueT9850 is too good to be trueT9850 is too good to be trueT9850 is too good to be trueT9850 is too good to be trueT9850 is too good to be true

I think trading card codes still work, but the first two series might only be available online.
T9850 is offline Male
Old 01-01-2015, 03:04 PM   #14
jenlovesdolls is a creator of wonderjenlovesdolls is a creator of wonderjenlovesdolls is a creator of wonderjenlovesdolls is a creator of wonderjenlovesdolls is a creator of wonderjenlovesdolls is a creator of wonderjenlovesdolls is a creator of wonderjenlovesdolls is a creator of wonderjenlovesdolls is a creator of wonderjenlovesdolls is a creator of wonderjenlovesdolls is a creator of wonderjenlovesdolls is a creator of wonderjenlovesdolls is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by T9850
I think trading card codes still work, but the first two series might only be available online.
I bought 10 cases of series one, they better work!
Old 01-01-2015, 03:30 PM   #15

squeaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zero
squeaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zerosqueaky divides by zero

10 cases! WOW! You're bound to get some useful stuff. Do you mind telling us how much they cost & if you got them from a national distributor? (If you want to keep that yourself, I understand.)

And, head up, it takes hours to put in that many codes. Then if you make a few typos, it'll lock you out of the Code Shop for a day. After a while I get to the point where I cannot tell the difference between "8" and "B" or "5" and "S"! My friend gets some Pokemon cards that can be registered online and they have a QR code. Jealous!
Old 01-01-2015, 04:36 PM   #16
Taj, my very first
Nema is on a distinguished road

@atomton: I have a couple of extra egyptian and medieval pieces, probably some scientist also. Sent you a friend request.
I recently bought one box of each of the series on Amazon and I thought I got them at a decent price. Finding a lot of kinzcash, mostly, but I had completed all the themes from the first 2 series back in 2009, so not finding that is no problem.
Old 01-01-2015, 05:36 PM   #17

I paid $10.49 per box shipped.
I got them on ebay, the seller has all four series (10 cases) for $89.99 plus $15 shipping.
Amazon had some the same price but not all four series. I felt this was the best deal.
A lot of sellers have one case for $15 and up.

I have been on webkinz since 2006 or 2007. I have spent thousands on pets, trading cards etc. I know the drill LOL
I am very careful when putting codes in. I know this many will take forever, and I plan to keep track of everything I get.
I have 5 webkinz accounts, you could say I have a slight problem haha!
Old 01-07-2015, 07:00 PM   #18

Got my cards today...opened one box...so far it is just as everyone else:
22 single codes
8 double codes
4 triple codes
2 quadruple codes

1 free pet (golden retriever)

Will update with what I got out of this box once I enter all the codes.

Still have 9 boxes to open...this could take a while LOL

Ok here is the breakdown on 36 cards, with a total of 58 codes (and 36 virtual card codes)

complete webkinz studio set (comes with set, actor, and backdrop) = 9
screwy lamp (science theme)
royal banquet table (egyptian theme)
dragster poster
cut the cards counter = 2
backgammon chair
50% coupon = 5
70% coupon = 6
30% coupon = 5
wacky bingoz coupon = 34
wow extra spin coupons = 4
medieval chest
zingoz dicekinz (since the game is gone they give a dicekinz coin that you can sell for 200KC) = 3
TCG shoes = 2
TCG pants
clothing items = 5
experiment station number 1 (science theme)
food items = 10

KC
1000 = 4
106 = 3
567 = 2

Virtual trading cards:
63/80 webkinz deck
15/15 challenge cards (unlocked ultimate challenge sports car)
1/8 curio curiosities
2/8 doodlez

I am not going to keep track of each case I enter...but this gives you an idea of what you get in one case of series 1 cards

Last edited by jenlovesdolls; 01-07-2015 at 07:00 PM..
Old 01-09-2015, 08:57 PM   #19

I have been entering codes in batches of 10 and I have to tell you I have gotten more berry slush, and 678KC it is like a magic number or something! I also got a ton of think tanks...it seems the only science stuff I am able to get are that and the screwy lamp. I have entered in all the 4 and 5 code cards. I have unlocked two of the prizes in the binder but have gotten no doodlez or curio cards other than the few I got in the first few packs of virtual cards.

I can't see how a child collecting these hoping to get a complete theme would be able to do it, unless their parents were willing to spend a lot of money on cases of cards. So far I have entered in about 4 cases worth and the majority of the items are coupons (the bingoz coupons are insane because you can only use 5 at a time until the game is won...at that rate it will take me many months to use them all I have about 80 of them!)
I have a lot of regular coupons which will come in handy when new themes are out that I want to buy. However, it seems they put out more estore points themes than wshop themes. Maybe I am wrong?!

So far I am not sure if I think this is a good deal I got on codes. I forgot the endless amounts of piddly KC they pay out. I have gotten 1000KC a few times but mostly is it under 200 or 678.

I almost have the complete TCG theme, and the classic game theme. I hope to have a complete set of both by the time all the codes have been entered. I won't hold my breath on the science, or medieval theme as I have only gotten a few pieces of each. I got one piece to the egyptian theme so far, so I don't expect to get that whole theme either.

The price I paid for these cards is MUCH cheaper than when they originally came out. I bought plenty of cases and single packs when they came out and that price was NOT worth what you got out of it. The price I paid for these is much better, but again, entering these codes and seeing the rarity of furniture items, I am not sure it would be worth buying more.
I wanted to get some from every series, but I heard 3 and 4 were even worse with prizes. If that is true, there is no way the price would be worth it.

Can anyone shed some light on what the prizes are in 3 and 4? Would it be worth buying 10 cases at $10.49 a box?
Closed

Tags
googles always prevail