Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Trading Cards & Accessories

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-02-2008, 11:43 AM   #21
Gifted

KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!

Donation Award 
Default Re: For those of you who buy complete boxes of trading cards...

View Post Originally Posted by rodsbaby
there are four of us who usually, buy boxes from ebay and split them. i have to admit , i am bad i love the cards, won two magical retreviers so far and so has my sister. i must have a card problem- i am hooked
Wow, you are very lucky! I just opened my 3rd box and no retriever. I have one box left and can't buy any more for a while. I haven't entered the codes yet to see if I can at least get the beds that have been eluding me.

---------- KLDKinzMom added 3 Minutes and 29 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Carlin
Hi,
Are the free pet cards different then the cards with the codes of them? If so, what do they look like?
The free pet cards are different. They are blue and say Congratulatioins you have won a free pet. The code is listed on the card. On the back of the card it says "webkinz". You definitely can't miss it. I haven't won a magical retriever so can't help you with what that card looks like. Good luck! Hope you find one soon!

Last edited by KLDKinzMom; 12-02-2008 at 11:43 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 12-02-2008, 04:44 PM   #22
Webkinz :)

mjsiowa is just really nicemjsiowa is just really nice

Donation Level 3 

I must admit to buying three boxes of cards so far, each time I opened the entire contents at one time, then it usually takes about a week and half to enter all of the codes. The last set of TC2 contained the Medieval Bed! What I really want is the Emperors bed, perhaps in time.

It's far too tempting to simply leave them unopened!

---------- mjsiowa added 3 Minutes and 54 Seconds later ----------

When you win a Magical Retriever you will find a gold card saying "Congratulations! You have found a Magical Retriever". You can't miss it. When I entered Shimmera (my magical retriever) it was originally a lil kinz and now she is fully grown!

Last edited by mjsiowa; 12-02-2008 at 04:44 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
mjsiowa is offline Female
Old 12-02-2008, 04:55 PM   #23
Gifted

KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by mjsiowa
I must admit to buying three boxes of cards so far, each time I opened the entire contents at one time, then it usually takes about a week and half to enter all of the codes. The last set of TC2 contained the Medieval Bed! What I really want is the Emperors bed, perhaps in time.

It's far too tempting to simply leave them unopened!

---------- mjsiowa added 3 Minutes and 54 Seconds later ----------

When you win a Magical Retriever you will find a gold card saying "Congratulations! You have found a Magical Retriever". You can't miss it. When I entered Shimmera (my magical retriever) it was originally a lil kinz and now she is fully grown!
It is too tempting not to open them all. I opened a box today and enetered all the codes. I ended up with 17 posters. I need four more items to finish one full set and I still have no beds. I have one box left to open. I wonder if there is a time that's better than others to open them. things really don't seem that random on my account. I tend to get the same things over and over again depending on what I'm doing. I feel like my account is stuck in a loop. The posters I unlocked were multiples of the same ones. Three german shepherds, three dragons, etc... I also have several of the quizzies table and not one of the trading card tables. I used to think each card code was for a specific item. Now I think that it's a chance for a type of item and their random chances means I will get the same thing many times and once in a blue moon get something different. Have you experienced this?

Congrats on your magical retriever! It's kind of like the golden ticket in willy wonka's candy bar. Cute! I hope I find one! Thanks for posting!
Old 12-02-2008, 06:26 PM   #24
ill move to Skyloft

happygirl15 is a name known to allhappygirl15 is a name known to allhappygirl15 is a name known to all

hey if you don't want them send them in webkinz world to happydude15

---------- happygirl15 added 0 Minutes and 51 Seconds later ----------

posters ,that is

Last edited by happygirl15; 12-02-2008 at 06:26 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
happygirl15 is offline Female
Old 12-03-2008, 09:04 AM   #25
Merry Christmas!!

Busy Mom is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Carlin
Hi,
Are the free pet cards different then the cards with the codes of them? If so, what do they look like?
Yes it will say congratulations you won a free webkinz online pet, and then it will give you the code for that to adopt. Series 1 will tell you what the pet is but 2 and 3 are mystery pets.
Busy Mom is offline Female
Old 12-03-2008, 08:27 PM   #26
I dance with my

pupso98 is a glorious beacon of lightpupso98 is a glorious beacon of lightpupso98 is a glorious beacon of light

never bought a box but if I got one for the first time I would open all of them like a psycho maniac in a split second and if it was the 2nd, 2rd, etc time I would open them in a slower fashion!
pupso98 is offline Female
Old 12-03-2008, 11:27 PM   #27
Gifted
Irish Blues will become famous soon enough

I'm sitting on four boxes of Series 1 cards. The kids have opened a grand total of four (4) packs; they don't get one unless they've been really good and done everything they're supposed to around the house.

Thus far, it's been a good incentive. Eventually we'll work through all of the boxes and then probably move to Series 2 ... but right now, we'll ease through them and they'll earn each package.
Irish Blues is offline Male
Old 12-03-2008, 11:47 PM   #28

diannebee will become famous soon enough

I get a box at a time because it is usually cheaper per pack to do so. I open them all up and do all the codes right away. I have gotten a lot of repeats (TCG1) but I have also gotten a lot of KC!!! The last time I got over 25 thousand in KC! I still need to enter the online codes for the online card collection! We have two of the five trophys so far.

I haven't ventured into TCG2 or 3 yet...but I probably will at some point.

We were collecting the game room items and we've also gotten some medieval, egyptian and kooky scientist stuff. Love it all!

Oh, and we've gotten five free pets so far! (Two frogs, a panda, a monkey and a golden retriever!) I am sitting on the free pets until we need to extend our accounts.
diannebee is offline Female
Old 12-04-2008, 01:30 AM   #29

hitink002 has a spectacular aura abouthitink002 has a spectacular aura about

Donation Level 2 

What is the grand prize in series 1 cards?
hitink002 is offline Female
Old 12-04-2008, 01:28 PM   #30

lashes is just really nicelashes is just really nice

Here is a picture of all the prizes for trading card #1. Hope this helps.
Attached Images
File Type: pngTrading Cards 1 Prizes.png (61.9 KB, 16 views)
lashes is offline Female
Closed