Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Trading Cards & Accessories

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-03-2008, 08:33 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!

Default Is this a TC3 Item?

I received this Yellow Google Die in a trade and don't know where it comes from? Is it part of the new series 3 items? Thanks for any help.

Last edited by Doggyfan; 11-03-2008 at 11:43 PM..
Doggyfan is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-03-2008, 08:40 PM   #2
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Is this a TC3 Item?

No...that is just a STUPID glitch from Ganz *sigh* They did that a while back when the Ice Cream Bar fridge was in the Wheel of Wow and everyone who won a fridge got their prize that Google Di showed up. You can't use it, you can't sell it...it just kinda hangs out there, making life miserable. You can get ahold of Ganz if you want to, but whatever it is will probably turn back into what it is supposed to be in a couple of days...I think this means that we will be getting another maintenance day, reeaalllyy soon.

---------- Dixiecup added 2 Minutes and 7 Seconds later ----------

I can't believe someone TRADED you that thing!! I didn't think it could even MOVE from the dock!!! That is JUST MEAN!

Last edited by Dixiecup; 09-03-2008 at 08:40 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 09-03-2008, 09:07 PM   #3
♥the outsiders♥

[xo]batman has a spectacular aura about[xo]batman has a spectacular aura about

I think its just a glitch, sorry. =[
[xo]batman is offline Female
Old 09-03-2008, 09:10 PM   #4

Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!

Oh I got it in a good trade. I got the die, wc place setting, and something else. I like it since it's a glitch and hope it doesn't change into anything else.
Doggyfan is offline Female
Old 09-03-2008, 09:11 PM   #5
♥the outsiders♥

[xo]batman has a spectacular aura about[xo]batman has a spectacular aura about

Oh WOW you got the place setting? Thats awesome! =] Anyways I would just ignore it, or hope. ;]
[xo]batman is offline Female
Old 09-03-2008, 09:21 PM   #6
My dog likes

Tango is just really niceTango is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by Doggyfan
I received this Yellow Google Die in a trade and don't know where it comes from? Is it part of the new series 3 items? Thanks for any help.
No, that's a glitch. Remember, all series 3 items cannot go be found anywhere else.
Tango is offline Female
Closed

Tags
batmann!!