Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Trading Cards & Accessories

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2008, 10:15 AM   #1
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

gma2r is an unparalleled talent
gma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talent

Angry TC-this is annoying and I am cranky...

I decided to get some trading cards to try and started looking and watching a bunch of auctions on eBay. Some one (or a group of someone"s as they all have identical login names...a leter and 2 asterisks and another letter) are buying up all the Series 1 trading cards on eBay-especially those that come in complete boxes. And apparently, they pretty don't much care how high you can bid. Whoever these people are, they have virtually bought all so far and many of the newly retired plushes. I just gave up bidding. That seems a little greedy to me and they seem a little ruthless.. To me, they are like the people here in my town who, according to all of the shops I have checked with, came in and bought out all the charms available (and I live in a good sized city) and may be selling them on eBay for 4, 5, maybe more times what they purchased them at and leaving the rest of us without a chance to get some. My grandson wants some so bad for his backpack, but I won't pay these people that kind of money.

Sorry, I just had to vent. All I wanted was a few packs of trading cards wihtout having to hit the mall. I guess I will have to go to my favorite little gift shop to see if she has some.

Have a great day and thank all of you for letting me vent.
gma2r is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2008, 10:18 AM   #2
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: TC-this is annoying and I am cranky...

You're right, it does seem a little greedy......That's a shame. Hope you find your Series One.

Have you tried www.sweetbe.com? They have a lot of great WEBKINZ items. And they are fairly priced, safe to deal with, and very reliable.
luvwebbies is offline Female
Old 03-09-2008, 10:39 AM   #3
Diabetes Awareness

gma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talentgma2r is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by luvwebbies
You're right, it does seem a little greedy......That's a shame. Hope you find your Series One.

Have you tried www.sweetbe.com? They have a lot of great WEBKINZ items. And they are fairly priced, safe to deal with, and very reliable.

thank you, I will check the site out.
gma2r is offline Female
Old 03-09-2008, 11:00 AM   #4

pawprint123456 is a splendid one to beholdpawprint123456 is a splendid one to beholdpawprint123456 is a splendid one to beholdpawprint123456 is a splendid one to behold

OMG! www.sweetbe.com is the BEST!!

And that is very greedy.
pawprint123456 is offline Female
Old 03-09-2008, 11:01 AM   #5
Gifted

rileybulldog26 is just really nicerileybulldog26 is just really nice

Aw. Im sorry. I hope you find some good cards!
rileybulldog26 is offline Female
Old 03-09-2008, 11:05 AM   #6
bluelagoon97
Gift Guru

starry2night flows towards the sea of knowledgestarry2night flows towards the sea of knowledgestarry2night flows towards the sea of knowledgestarry2night flows towards the sea of knowledgestarry2night flows towards the sea of knowledgestarry2night flows towards the sea of knowledgestarry2night flows towards the sea of knowledgestarry2night flows towards the sea of knowledge

Highest Donation Level 

i quit ebay.. the prices were getting rediculous. now i just have one favorite hallmark store.
starry2night is offline Female
Old 03-09-2008, 11:12 AM   #7
Hollister129
Gift Trainee

KuteKinz103 has a spectacular aura about

People are so greedy.... it's annoying. Good luck on finding some trading cards!
KuteKinz103 is offline Female
Old 03-09-2008, 11:27 AM   #8
Diabetes Awareness

View Post Originally Posted by starry2night
i quit ebay.. the prices were getting rediculous. now i just have one favorite hallmark store.

I stopped going to Hallmark. the clerks at the one nearest to me were getting a little cranky when it came to Webkinz.

I found this great little gift shop that is carries Webkinz. The owner is so nice and loved to talk aobut them and gave me all kinds of information regarding Ganz. since she is local and not a big company, I decided to support her efforts instead of Hallmark's.
gma2r is offline Female
Old 03-09-2008, 11:34 AM   #9
Gifted

ksigler is on a distinguished road

i have SEEN them on e-bay and it is SO annoying!!

I feel your pain!
ksigler is offline Female
Old 03-09-2008, 12:00 PM   #10
Diabetes Awareness

View Post Originally Posted by ksigler
i have SEEN them on e-bay and it is SO annoying!!

I feel your pain!
LOL-I decided I would keep bidding as much as I can on each auction so they don't get them too cheaply. they may still get them somehwat cheaply in comparison to what they might pay but not as cheaply as they hoped. It's freaky because on so many of the retireds (pets), up pops these people (it has to be some family or group because the names are exactly alike). I tell you what. No one buys that many for themselves. They are looking to resell them for big$$$$. like the $400. cheeky dog that is on eBay right now. I suppose it is good business but i won't be buying any of those on eBay in the future.
gma2r is offline Female
Closed