Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Trading Cards & Accessories

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-13-2008, 11:21 PM   #21
oot, I'm on
Webkinz :)

MissKylie is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Help!!!!!!! is this it???

Here, let me go see if I have it. I do have his blog site though

---------- MissKylie added 2 Minutes and 46 Seconds later ----------

No, I don't but here is his blog

http://leothelion1920.wordpress.com/

Last edited by MissKylie; 09-13-2008 at 11:21 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
MissKylie is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-13-2008, 11:23 PM   #22
DyingEmber

it would be hard to think that he scammed any1 for he has his own blog and everything...

---------- DyingEmber added 1 Minutes and 8 Seconds later ----------

thanks! i will keep that in mind if he doesnt answer any of the questions...

Last edited by DyingEmber; 09-13-2008 at 11:23 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-13-2008, 11:24 PM   #23
oot, I'm on

Yea most likely he didn't know, or got confused. He's really nice, I don't think he purposely scammed you. =)
Old 09-13-2008, 11:28 PM   #24
DyingEmber

oh good he is back on...he said we could trade back but he is coming up with the least likely excuses

---------- DyingEmber added 0 Minutes and 39 Seconds later ----------

ok thats it he said it was stuck in his room

---------- DyingEmber added 0 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

just go to *****s and read back through the comments

Last edited by DyingEmber; 09-13-2008 at 11:28 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-13-2008, 11:29 PM   #25
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays is a work of artmomwhoplays is a work of artmomwhoplays is a work of artmomwhoplays is a work of art
momwhoplays is a work of artmomwhoplays is a work of artmomwhoplays is a work of artmomwhoplays is a work of artmomwhoplays is a work of artmomwhoplays is a work of artmomwhoplays is a work of artmomwhoplays is a work of artmomwhoplays is a work of artmomwhoplays is a work of artmomwhoplays is a work of artmomwhoplays is a work of artmomwhoplays is a work of art

Hi there,
Here is a link, that shows pictures of items on ww:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...e-t107330.html

and you may also look at the wigev, the webkinz insider gift exchange value guide. Instead of giving you the link, i'll tell you where to find it so you can refer back to it. it is on the top menu, in the middle. drop down where it says "webkinz information center", then choose the last option, the wigev. so this will give you an idea of the values of items. the information center also has pictures of recipes, so you can identify what's food & what isn't. hope this helps, for future reference.
momwhoplays is offline Female
Old 09-13-2008, 11:30 PM   #26
DyingEmber

View Post Originally Posted by momwhoplays
Hi there,
Here is a link, that shows pictures of items on ww:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...e-t107330.html

and you may also look at the wigev, the webkinz insider gift exchange value guide. Instead of giving you the link, i'll tell you where to find it so you can refer back to it. it is on the top menu, in the middle. drop down where it says "webkinz information center", then choose the last option, the wigev. so this will give you an idea of the values of items. the information center also has pictures of recipes, so you can identify what's food & what isn't. hope this helps, for future reference.
thank you...
Old 09-13-2008, 11:35 PM   #27
oot, I'm on

Mmk, I'll go look at the posts. I'm glad he is back on.
Old 09-14-2008, 06:15 AM   #28
Gift Guru

katrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

What you got, though is a VERY VALUABLE ITEM, worth 30,000 to 32,000 KC. How much was the value of the stuff you traded? More than that? If not, you didn NOT get scammed, you made a good trade.

Because the names of the priceless item and the very very valuable item you got are similar, it is possible that you misunderstood. You might want to be careful about saying negative things about someone here until you are sure that there really is a problem. It might be that you came out on the best end of this deal, depending on what you traded for it.
Old 09-14-2008, 08:38 AM   #29
DyingEmber

ok here is what he said
"WI changed the two trophy around yestuday.. so the trohpy was pricless yestuday but then they changed it to a different trohpy"
this is not true is it? he swore he wasnt lying but....i dont think i can believe this
Old 09-14-2008, 09:21 AM   #30
Gifted

bestmathgirl is a splendid one to beholdbestmathgirl is a splendid one to beholdbestmathgirl is a splendid one to beholdbestmathgirl is a splendid one to behold

yes that is the master card collector trophy!! I want one.
bestmathgirl is offline Female
Closed