Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Trading Cards & Accessories

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2011, 07:25 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

GrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Slips Finally...and then.....

After spending the entire summer and a whole lot of Real cash buying 5 entire boxes of series 4 trading cards.....I Finally got Nafarias slippers.....and the very next day....the Peek A News contest for them!!!......Aarghhhh......I really shouldn't complain because my very first account of the very first day.....I got slips!!!......what are the odds on That??!!....

I really wanted to keep them but I felt too greedy so I gave them to my BFF......she was happy.....and I was too.....but I Really wanted to keep them.....smiles!

GK~
Sponsored Links
Old 09-13-2011, 09:20 AM   #2
luv2writeNS has disabled reputation

Default Re: Slips Finally...and then.....

Well since the Peek a Newz is only on for a week, and I've heard it's a harder prize to get, they might dip a little bit in popularity. But if you were planning to trade them, it might actually be better--when members don't get slips from WKN, they might come and try and trade for them. Just enjoy your slips because you love them, and feel lucky you got them.

It was very nice of you to give them to your friend, you probably made her day.
Old 09-14-2011, 06:31 AM   #3

GrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with graceGrammaK99 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Thanks for a new way of looking at my complaint!!......I feel much better now!!......and I did make her day and that was awesome.......(-:

GK~

*****Please remember to follow the Rules and read the FAQ*****
Old 09-14-2011, 11:47 AM   #4

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

Congrats on your slips! I found them in my first box of TC4 cards, so I guess I was lucky that way. I've also found a few pairs doing the WKN peeks.
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female
Old 09-14-2011, 03:46 PM   #5
ebkinz made me a

dogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledgedogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledgedogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledgedogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledgedogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledgedogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledgedogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledgedogluver12 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Congrats....I bet you made your friends day! I know if my friend sent me slips I would never quit thanking them!

Peace, Love, Dogluver12
dogluver12 is offline Female
Old 09-14-2011, 04:50 PM   #6
Lookie! I'm a
Gift Guru

doggoneit is a WI addict!
doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!

Congrats!
doggoneit is offline Female
Old 09-14-2011, 06:58 PM   #7

hugged has disabled reputation

Congrats!!!!!
hugged is offline Female
Old 09-14-2011, 07:05 PM   #8
ishing you Joy

twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen
twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen

Congratulations! Very sweet of you to give them to your friend.
twigsthegiraffe is offline Female
Old 09-14-2011, 09:59 PM   #9
Call me Submerged

Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams

Congrats!! Here in Australia we can't buy and TC boxes But on the second day of P-a-n, I got Slips too!!
Old 09-15-2011, 09:12 AM   #10

Thanks so much for the gr8 replies!!!......I have been getting a pair of slips every day since the contest started.....it must be the good karma from giving up my only extra pair!!!

ConGrats to all who now have slips.....now If they just would make a Wacky jeans contest......hahaha

Coolgirl??.....can you not order full boxes from amazon or blow out cards and have them sent to Aussie???.....seems unfair that you can't get them.....

GK~

********Please remember to follow the Rules and read the FAQ*******

Closed

Tags
nafaria's slippers, soa