Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Trading Cards & Accessories

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2008, 05:42 PM   #1
dance like a
Gift Guru

twinmom1998 is the cats pajamas!twinmom1998 is the cats pajamas!twinmom1998 is the cats pajamas!twinmom1998 is the cats pajamas!twinmom1998 is the cats pajamas!twinmom1998 is the cats pajamas!

Default Is this a scam? (Buying virtual cards)

I bought 20 codes for virtual series 1 trading cards online yesterday. Trying to complete my online collection. It DID give me the final card I needed for the basic deck, but nothing else. Is this just a scam? Is there a way of telling what your virtual cards are going to be? I know this is probably a silly question, but do the virtual cards correlate to the physical ones? I.e., if you have a Doodlez in your actual pack, will you get one virtually too?

I've really wasted enough money on both series one and two cards and have pretty much decided to not get them anymore, but I was curious as to whether I was "taken" or not. BTW, I paid about $18 for the 20 codes. They WERE all valid, but just junky packs.

Thanks for any info!
twinmom1998 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-18-2008, 05:48 PM   #2
Webkinz :)
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Is this a scam? (Buying virtual cards)

View Post Originally Posted by twinmom1998
I bought 20 codes for virtual series 1 trading cards online yesterday. Trying to complete my online collection. It DID give me the final card I needed for the basic deck, but nothing else. Is this just a scam? Is there a way of telling what your virtual cards are going to be? I know this is probably a silly question, but do the virtual cards correlate to the physical ones? I.e., if you have a Doodlez in your actual pack, will you get one virtually too?

I've really wasted enough money on both series one and two cards and have pretty much decided to not get them anymore, but I was curious as to whether I was "taken" or not. BTW, I paid about $18 for the 20 codes. They WERE all valid, but just junky packs.

Thanks for any info!
Hi, the virtual cards do not correlate with the phyiscal ones.

luvwebbies is offline Female
Old 01-18-2008, 09:46 PM   #3
e all need love!
Gift Guru

mommaluvsmush is a WI addict!
mommaluvsmush is a WI addict!mommaluvsmush is a WI addict!mommaluvsmush is a WI addict!mommaluvsmush is a WI addict!mommaluvsmush is a WI addict!mommaluvsmush is a WI addict!mommaluvsmush is a WI addict!mommaluvsmush is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

I have bought TONS of codes on eBay - and they have been pretty much like the ones i take off physical cards. Some are oogie, some fabulous...and most in-between.
Anything less than $1 per code is a pretty good deal, I think.
I have 20 coades just waiting for me to enter...LOL...but I'm holding back

...cuz at least now, before I open them, there's a HOPE that last final Doodlez will be there! LOL
mommaluvsmush is offline Female
Old 01-18-2008, 09:52 PM   #4
dance like a
Gift Guru

twinmom1998 is the cats pajamas!twinmom1998 is the cats pajamas!twinmom1998 is the cats pajamas!twinmom1998 is the cats pajamas!twinmom1998 is the cats pajamas!twinmom1998 is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by mommaluvsmush
...cuz at least now, before I open them, there's a HOPE that last final Doodlez will be there! LOL
I know what you mean! I've entered 30 virtual card codes in the last 2 days hoping to complete my set. Oops I take that back - I didn't count the 20 I bought online! I need 2 more Doodlez. What's frustrating is my kids have one of the cards I need which means that if I had taken their virtual card codes like I do now (mean mommy that I am) I could be only one away from the grand prize! On 30 real packs though I only entered the virtual card code 'cause I didn't want to make too many mistakes and get kicked out of the code shop for the 3rd time. I don't know if they'll take away your account if you make too many mistakes!!! I sure don't want that to happen!!!
twinmom1998 is offline Female
Old 01-19-2008, 01:16 PM   #5
Webkinz :)
momof4andmore is an unknown quantity at this point

I just bought 20 codes this morning on Ebay. I got one of the doodlez that I needed. Now, I feel even more desperate, as I only need ONE MORE CARD. Of those codes, several unlocked duplicate cards in the same pack. Ugh!! Then I got 2 curio shop cards that I already had. Also, the one doodle. By the way, search ebay for virtual cards because I paid $9.98 for 20 codes.
Closed