Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Trading Cards & Accessories

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2007, 08:50 PM   #1
hunkwysocki
Gift Guru

hunkwysocki is on a distinguished road

Post Salon Theme-Discussion

Hey ,I haven't seen any discussion about the salon theme, or any user pics. So, here is the place to post pics, discuss what you got, and where you got it.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-27-2007, 07:57 AM   #2
tahitiplay
Gift Guru

kristieangel has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Salon Theme-Discussion

View Post Originally Posted by hunkwysocki
Hey ,I haven't seen any discussion about the salon theme, or any user pics. So, here is the place to post pics, discuss what you got, and where you got it.
My shop is supposed to be getting them in today but they want $6 for body spray and $5 for lipgloss so I am a little unsure about how may to buy. add 4 more bucks and I can get a lil kinz!

Waht to get
Old 09-27-2007, 08:25 AM   #3
Lori74
Gift Guru

Mommy99 is on a distinguished road

My daugher was so excited about getting a salon, so when we found the spray and gloss we got a few. But when we got home and entered the codes she realized they didnt do anything. I guess she was expected that you could actually wash their hair. So now she has no interest in it.
Old 09-27-2007, 08:45 AM   #4
Gift Guru
connie1234 is a name known to allconnie1234 is a name known to allconnie1234 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Mommy99
My daugher was so excited about getting a salon, so when we found the spray and gloss we got a few. But when we got home and entered the codes she realized they didnt do anything. I guess she was expected that you could actually wash their hair. So now she has no interest in it.
my daughter was the same way and it costs a lot of money to fill up a large room thank god for the the funky girl theme it fits in perfectly with the salon theme.
Old 09-27-2007, 09:48 AM   #5
Webkinz :)
torismommy is an unknown quantity at this point

my daughter was a bit diappointed too. we spent 7dollars on a body spray, came home to find you get 1 item and it doesn't do anything but sit there. so i don't think we will be buying anymore.
Old 09-27-2007, 09:59 AM   #6
Gifted
Webbykinz1 is on a distinguished road

I think that Webkinz got a little greedy with these products and the mouse pads. It does not seem to me that they are worth the money or the online items. Just my opinion though.
Old 09-27-2007, 10:07 AM   #7
Gift Guru
connie1234 is a name known to allconnie1234 is a name known to allconnie1234 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Webbykinz1
I think that Webkinz got a little greedy with these products and the mouse pads. It does not seem to me that they are worth the money or the online items. Just my opinion though.
i like the mouse pads better than the salon theme at least you get a large print out of it and not a little piece of funiturethat does nothing
Old 09-27-2007, 10:18 AM   #8
UNI

I guess the salon theme should be simmilar to the gameroom or Trading card themes.

Reason is....you can only get these items through real money purchases....or of course trading....

For a full salon room, you would have to spend a minimum of $80.00 real dollars....(thats 16 items * $5 per item).....That in my eyes becomes the most costly room in Webkinz....and that is only 1 of each item....typically users want to have duplicates of items to "fill" out the room, and there is no difference in the salon room....(not many big items to fill spaces)

I would therefor submit that these glam bags or salon items have a heafty exchange on them....
Old 09-27-2007, 10:22 AM   #9
yournotme
Gift Guru

yournotme is a WI addict!
yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!yournotme is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

We haven't been able to find them yet near us. Maybe I'll put them in stockings at Christmas but it sounds expensive, hopefully my girls won't be too interested in it when we finally get them near us.
Old 09-27-2007, 10:51 AM   #10
Gift Guru

myusername is a name known to allmyusername is a name known to allmyusername is a name known to all

I agree that the items are priced too high considering you just get to pick one item. My daughter had the idea that they should have put most of it in the Wshop and then the codes could have gotten you some "rare" salon items. That way, you wouldn't have to purchase as much. But oh well, I guess our little group of "Webkinz addicts" will be passing on the salon stuff. Like the poster said above, add a few more dollars and you get a lil kinz, cash, gifts and one more toward the next super bed!
Closed