Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Trading Cards & Accessories

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-30-2007, 10:22 PM   #1
louska
Gift Guru

sdtabone is on a distinguished road

Default Question about Virtual trading cards

After you fill in all the spaces with the cards and you get the prizes...what happens to the extra cards, do you just lose them? I thought you would just keep adding to them and you would get more prizes, but it's not letting me do anything, can you move them to a new binder? and if not why didn't they explain this....I am really frustrated, because I would have bought a new binder a long time ago....you waste a lot of cards trying to get the last two prizes and they are not even that great....the first three prizes were much better...Can anyone help me with this....thanks, sd
Sponsored Links
Old 05-30-2007, 10:26 PM   #2
Sambina73
Gift Guru

sambina73 is a glorious beacon of lightsambina73 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Question about Virtual trading cards

Sorry I can't answer your question. But I have one of my own... what are the gifts you unlock if you get all the virtual trading cards in one set? Has anyone done this yet? Thanks!
Old 05-30-2007, 11:15 PM   #3
louska
Gift Guru

sdtabone is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by sambina73
Sorry I can't answer your question. But I have one of my own... what are the gifts you unlock if you get all the virtual trading cards in one set? Has anyone done this yet? Thanks!
Yes, I have...the firts gift is a gold tropy, the second gift was the trading card convertible, the third was a tv called ye olde time picture box...and I think it would go great in the Medieval theme room. the fourth was a doodle window with Kinzville through the window opening...it's kind of strange...and the final prize when you unlock everything....a silver trophy....a really big let down....sd
Old 05-31-2007, 06:56 AM   #4
Sambina73
Gift Guru

Great! Thanks so much. I am a bit disappointed- I thought they would be really huge, spectacular gifts since you have to invest a great deal of time and money to get one of every single card!!!
Old 05-31-2007, 08:04 AM   #5
PLUS THREE
Gift Guru

Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great
Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great

Question Re: Question about Virtual trading cards

View Post Originally Posted by sdtabone
Yes, I have...the firts gift is a gold tropy, the second gift was the trading card convertible, the third was a tv called ye olde time picture box...and I think it would go great in the Medieval theme room. the fourth was a doodle window with Kinzville through the window opening...it's kind of strange...and the final prize when you unlock everything....a silver trophy....a really big let down....sd
Thanks for posting all the gifts, I too would like to know what happens with the extra cards as have a lot of them and haven't even got enough for a gift yet. May I ask how many packs it took you to get all them filled.
Thank you
Gram2Four is offline Female
Old 05-31-2007, 08:11 AM   #6
miko2314
Gifted
miko2314 is an unknown quantity at this point

Can you give us a picture of the ye olde time picture box?
Old 06-01-2007, 07:50 AM   #7
Sambina73
Gift Guru

I was really curious what would happen if I bought a second binder- would the doubles go into a new binder? THEY DON"T! It's just like having another copy of yuur original binder- they don't divide them up at all. I even opened new virtual card packs to make sure and they don't.

I still do not have all of the cards of one set, so I haven't unlocked any of the special gifts yet. I am still wondering what will happen to your doubles after you have unlocked all the possible sets and have the final prize. Do you get to start again and work towards a second set of prizes? Does anyone know?
Old 06-01-2007, 08:19 AM   #8
Gift Guru

marcopolo is cool as a bunny clownmarcopolo is cool as a bunny clownmarcopolo is cool as a bunny clownmarcopolo is cool as a bunny clownmarcopolo is cool as a bunny clownmarcopolo is cool as a bunny clownmarcopolo is cool as a bunny clownmarcopolo is cool as a bunny clown

My guess is that once you get all the prizes you are done, one of each prize per account.
Closed