Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Trading Cards & Accessories

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2014, 11:26 AM   #11
Wacky luvz Jelly!
Webkinz :)

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Post your trading card wins

Melabella, so glad you got a polar bear from a card. I got a dolphin and a porcupine and a chicken from cards that I opened last year. (I bought several boxes before they quit selling them at Target, and it got too expensive on-line.) The only one I wasn't happy with was the chicken, because I registered that one before they let you know what the pet was before naming it, and I had picked the name "Musique" which was much too elegant for a chicken. But I love the bottle-nosed dolphin! I had named that one after my first cat, and she was the right color for the dolphin, so that one was named well even though I didn't know yet what pet it was going to be when I named it. I was so glad the chicken didn't get a cat's name. The third one was registered after they changed it, so when I saw it was a porcupine, I named it "Priscilla" which I picked specifically for the porcupine. What did you name your polar bear?
I keep hoping someone will let us know when here is a good trading card day because I'm also afraid of wasting all my cards on posters and Kinzcash. Eventually, I guess I'll just have to try a few cards a day and see what happens, but too busy right now to mess with it. I'll try to let you know if I do go through any cards. Good luck!
jellytab is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-12-2014, 05:14 PM   #12
super2mommy

jeanned68 swims in greatness
jeanned68 swims in greatnessjeanned68 swims in greatness

its a good day for tc2 w shop snap shots cards....good luck!
Old 01-12-2014, 08:00 PM   #13
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

What kind of prizes did you get? I'll try some later if I have time.
jellytab is offline Female
Closed

Tags
googles always prevail