Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's All About The Webkinz! > Trading Cards & Accessories

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2013, 12:31 PM   #1
super2mommy
Webkinz :)

jeanned68 swims in greatness
jeanned68 swims in greatnessjeanned68 swims in greatness

Default Post your trading card wins

I see the comparison thread is not active anymore, is anyone still opening Trading Cards?

If so, would LOVE it if you post here when you win, I find its very run orientated and if a good run is going on, would LOVE to know about it!

Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-10-2013, 03:35 PM   #2
Gifted

fallenangels has a star on the WI Walk of Famefallenangels has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
fallenangels has a star on the WI Walk of Famefallenangels has a star on the WI Walk of Famefallenangels has a star on the WI Walk of Famefallenangels has a star on the WI Walk of Famefallenangels has a star on the WI Walk of Famefallenangels has a star on the WI Walk of Famefallenangels has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Default Re: Post your trading card wins

I am- with series 3 at least

I have at least 200 codes left to enter. I've been trying every few days- always on odd time numbers- haven't hit any "gold" yet
fallenangels is offline Female
Old 12-10-2013, 03:37 PM   #3
super2mommy

View Post Originally Posted by fallenangels
I am- with series 3 at least

I have at least 200 codes left to enter. I've been trying every few days- always on odd time numbers- haven't hit any "gold" yet

yeah, I'm so glad someone is entering....I know from before there are good days to be entering...they seem to go in a run....so if you win something good, please post!

Thaks!
Old 12-11-2013, 01:47 AM   #4
Gifted

fallenangels has a star on the WI Walk of Famefallenangels has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
fallenangels has a star on the WI Walk of Famefallenangels has a star on the WI Walk of Famefallenangels has a star on the WI Walk of Famefallenangels has a star on the WI Walk of Famefallenangels has a star on the WI Walk of Famefallenangels has a star on the WI Walk of Famefallenangels has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

got a pair of card collector flip flops

not entering any more for the day.
Old 12-11-2013, 07:56 AM   #5

RandaPanda523 flows towards the sea of knowledgeRandaPanda523 flows towards the sea of knowledgeRandaPanda523 flows towards the sea of knowledgeRandaPanda523 flows towards the sea of knowledgeRandaPanda523 flows towards the sea of knowledgeRandaPanda523 flows towards the sea of knowledgeRandaPanda523 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I'm getting a few boxes of trading cards for Christmas (mostly series 1 and 4), so I'll definitely play when they arrive!

I did open some Series 4 a few weeks ago (one full box and 3 loose packs), and DEFINITELY found it to be true that some days are better than other. When I started getting more than one wall poster in a row, I would stop. One day I noticed I was getting mostly character clothing (which is what I wanted, as I was seeking Nafaria's slippers), so I entered the rest of the box. I wrote down everything I got:

3 Loose Packs (done in one day):
Party at the Coral Cove Poster
Persephone Designer Manikinz
Nafaria's Potted Vine

Full Box (first few done over several days, then starting with number seven I did the rest in 1 sitting:

1. Card Collector Flooring
2. Treasures of the Crystal Sea Poster
3. Crafty Kimmy's Club Sign
4. Party at the Coral Cove Poster (sigh: seven cards and already a duplicate)
5. Sweetheart Tart Poster
6. Crafty Kimmy Poster
7. Dex Dangerous Suit Bottom
8. Persephone Plush Doll
9. Card Collector Wallpaper
10. Fluffington's Vest
11. Poncho's Sombrero
12. Orca Whale Poster
13. Fred Rover's Blazer
14. Jerry's Blazer
15. 2nd Orca Whale Poster
16. Poncho's Shawl
17. 2nd Card Collector Wallpaper
18. 2nd Fluffington's Vest
19. 2nd Jerry's Blazer
20. Card Collector Pedestal
21. Dogbeard's Treasure Chest
22. 2nd Fred Rover's Blazer
23. Sheldon's Surfer Hat
24. 2nd Sweetheart Tart Poster
25. Ms. Cowoline's Skirt
26. 2nd Persephone Plush Doll
27. 2nd Card Collector Flooring
28. 3rd Jerry's Blazer
29. Dr. Quack's Eye Chart
30. Nafaria's Purple Slippers
31. 4th Jerry's Blazer
32. 3rd Fluffington's Vest
33. 5th Jerry's Blazer
34. 3rd Fred Rover's Blazer
35. 2nd Dex Dangerous Suit Bottom
36. 2nd Poncho's Shawl

I also had one pack with a free mystery pet; it turned out to be a Bengal Tiger.

No Mystical Panda, which is why I'm getting more for Christmas. Well, that and I'm after the other clothing pieces I missed. Hoping for no more Jerry's Blazers...5 is quite enough.

Can't wait to read what others are getting!
Old 12-11-2013, 09:13 AM   #6
super2mommy

Congrats on your wins RandaPanda523.....there was thread here that I can't seem to find, but I'll look again when I have a bit more time, but one person got like 3 or 4 of either the panda or the retriever in one day!! Boy was I miffed I missed that day! LOL So I really do believe that some days are LUCKY and the wins are turned way up! We just need help finding those days

Good luck and I hope you win lots of awesome prizes!
Old 12-12-2013, 07:40 AM   #7
Gifted

at 7:36 I got card collector bunched pants
7:37 Monkey & Monkey TV thing and 2 arte's clocks.

7:39 card collector button coat

done for at least right now.
Old 12-17-2013, 01:03 PM   #8

DMTig is not just visiting!DMTig is not just visiting!DMTig is not just visiting!DMTig is not just visiting!DMTig is not just visiting!DMTig is not just visiting!DMTig is not just visiting!DMTig is not just visiting!DMTig is not just visiting!DMTig is not just visiting!DMTig is not just visiting!

Ok, just opened 2 packs of series 4 trading cards...received 1 Crafty Kimmy Poster and 1 Dex Dangerous Suit Bottom...
so decided to save my other few packs for another day..
DMTig is offline Female
Old 12-23-2013, 02:01 AM   #9
Chimney loves Wacky!
Gifted

R3dRulez has disabled reputation

I once got a Webkinz Monkey pet code in a series one trading card pack It's always exciting getting a pet from trading card packs.
R3dRulez is offline Female
Old 12-23-2013, 08:17 PM   #10

Melabella is a glorious beacon of lightMelabella is a glorious beacon of lightMelabella is a glorious beacon of light

whoa.. so you mean the codes run on days.. not that the code itself is for the specific item? I should have realized when I kept getting silly posters card after card! With two more boxes to get through, I will be a little more judicious upon opening them! I did go through a box of series two, and got some of my beloved garden theme I was so craving! I love the furniture. Posters not so much! I did get a Polar Bear for a pet and I was happy because I never had adopted one. I do have a room with the polar bear windows all the way around, and I actually needed one more, so it was a win/win pet card there! Please keep updating your information and I will try to learn off of you experienced players.

Happy Holidays!
MB
Melabella is offline Female
Closed

Tags
googles always prevail